Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACTS] Altcoins turned me off Bitcoin / Crypto Currencies  (Read 622 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:01:32 AM

I'm done.

I recently got rid of my Bitcoin.
I am making this my last post on this forum.

Why ?

I can't stand you people.
I have ZERO respect for you.
You took something meaningful and perverted and destroyed it out of greed.
The people involved with "Altcoins" killed it.. "it" as in all of crypto past / present and Bitcoin itself.
"You" as in the majority who controls crypto.

Few people here i recognize.. it's all noob accounts (or made to look that way) <-- socks / puppets.
Old users fell silent or went along with it all or simply left long ago.

Yeah Bruno.. i am typing this farewell speech in poem form Wink
And yeah he launched a fucking ICO and Shelby said he would too.
See the pattern ?
I am not launching an ICO.  Roll Eyes
And unlike the other 99.99% of people who called them a scam i am not supporting them.
I suggest you review history if you don't know what i am talking about.
Start by looking at the community feedback on the first few ICO's here.
You will find they were laughed off the forum for being scammy and ignored..

...until you all showed up.

I have nothing to offer this place anymore.
I also see no hope or future and think Bitcoin is stained beyond redemption.
That's it.. there is nothing left.

Nor do i think anyone here will care.
So by all means enjoy your scammy shenanigans.. while you can. (while the legal enforcement continues to encroach)
Then you can all do what you always do.. play the good guy and publicly denounce the scammy shit you were doing for years lining your pockets.
I seen it happen with SCRYPT coin cloning.

This time i won't bother sticking around to say i told you so anymore.
You people are not worth it.

Crypto and the people involved with it are a waste of time.
I am tired of scammy bullshit for Bitcoin profits.. while sacrificing Bitcoin in the process.
Altcoins make BTC look bad.
Who is fueling the shitcoin crap ? BTC whales.
Why ? To get more Bitcoin.. while destroying it.
Yup my new coin i am flogging is the Bitcoin killer.. wanna buy some for.. uhh.. Bitcoin ?
It will replace Bitcoin.. but uhh.. you need to buy them ICO coins from me on Poloniex.. with Bitcoin.
Mmmhhmm i just love the ole paradox  Roll Eyes

You all are exhausting, stupid and greedy.
I am not.
I am above you and am a better person with integrity and class.
So i am choosing to not associate with people like you anymore.
I don't want to be around broken English greedy self destructive fools destroying crypto for what ever chump change BTC dust they can get as quick as they can at the cost of destroying crypto ..forever.

You are all beyond redemption and beyond reason.
Staying here any longer would simply be a continued waste of my precious time.
Something i value more than BITCOIN.

A few people here like kelsey or BitcoinExpress.. or maybe even mprep may understand.
If my comments here are worthless maybe my leaving will be of more use.

Yeah a long post (FUD) ..but the last one   Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:07:13 AM

What is your new account's name ?
Else I'll miss your posts Grin

GL.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:59:35 AM

I came to see the response my topic got.. 1 more comment than i thought i'd get.
It's not that i thought i made life long friends here or anything.
It's that you all don't give a fuck.. about anything but BITCOIN PROFITS.
And that my crypto friends is the problem.

You forever year after year rail on about about the "Future" of Altcoins.
Then spend every waking moment of your lives in crypto pushing idiotic bullshit for BITCOIN PROFITS.
It's not a paradox so much as complete contradiction of the shit you spew here non stop.

Further more crypto changed.
ICO's used to be a scam.
Now this place is literally ICOtalk.org.
In other words ScamCoinTalkForBTCprofits.com
And you all LOVE IT !

It's all about your ACTIONS and reality.. as in what is happening.
What might that be ?
Profiteering from thousands and thousands of ICO coins.
When the ICO itself is scammy by design and violates the core principles and beliefs we held strong for many years.
The ideology died long ago when people realized it pays real cash money to piss all over it.

What i think personally doesn't mean much.. it's about the fact that this shit changed.
I am simply raising my hand to say it was "altcoins" that turned me off crypto forever.
It sickens me when i come here and watch the raw blatant stupidity and obvious scammy bullshit.
..for Bitcoin profits.
The topic titles just blow my mind with how bloody stupid they are.
What is a scam ?
Apparently nothing.. if you can make BITCOIN PROFITS from it.

So there you go.. that sums it up.
Bitcoin profits + Altcoins + a bunch of dipshit rabble about "Do Altcoins Have a Future"
Yeah and how do we know ? *ACTIONS*
YOUR ACTIONS !
The actions you all take.. when you spend ALL of your effort.. getting Bitcoin profits.
XYZ ICO coin is the FUTURE !
..so uhhh buy them off me for BITCOIN  Roll Eyes

I guess that is life.
Greed trumps morality and this crypto shit is just another example of it.
And my topic was meant as a farewell of sorts because it's unlikely i will ever be here anymore.
I can't be bothered repeating the same shit non stop year after year to irresponsible greedy shortsighted foolish little crypto-brats.
My brother long ago summed it up nicely when he said "Fuck Bitcoin, i just want money"
ALL OF YOU ARE THE SAME.

I can keep typing out shit here to the scammy idiot ICO greedy morons loitering around here right now but do they care ?
Hell no.. they want me gone.
So be it.. you get your wish.
Enjoy your shitstorm of greedy idiotic retarded crypto bullshit.. for Bitcoin Profits.

Either all ICO's are banned by the community.. blacklisted and rejected by crypto-society or i am leaving.
That is the final straw for me.
When you morph this into crypto-scam-coin-kickstarter then i am out.
Crypto as i leave is not crypto as it was when i got here.. that is the point i hope anyone reading this takes away from my Dear John letter.

https://bitcointalk.org/gettopics.php?user=138471

TheFirstOfHisName

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:30:42 AM

You seem to have more of a problem with ICO's then altcoins in general. There are quite a few good altcoins with no ICO or ICO past. Let's also not forget that altough ICO's are mainly for founders to get a good amount of money, it also brings in quite a few investors and big companies into crypto. Let's not forget the good parts.

Besides, all the starting ICO's from the past month(s) are yet to be developed with the funds they have received. If even 10% of these projects develop into real working, mainstream users having projects/companies, that will bring even more audience to crypto and with that at least investors too. It's not all moneygrabbing project abandoning greedy people.
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:13:07 AM

Don't go.  This community needs you.  I got called a troll today for asking some basic questions in an [ANN] thread because somebody brought up my previous postings of calling out coins that are clearly scams or pump and dumps and calling out a Ponzi scheme thread.  Apparently that makes me a bad person.  I've seen you around and I'm at most 1/10th as harsh as you.  I can't say you always go about it the best way but I can't call you wrong either.  I understand your frustration though and I haven't been here long at all.

The majority of the people around here need a major dose of reality.  There seems to be little common sense and entirely too many get rich quick fanatics floating around.  I honestly think this forum is filled with some of the most short-sighted, greedy, and ignorant people in all of the internets.  And that's saying a lot. 

Farewell Brother.   Cry Cry
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

We aren't greed yet but I think you had invested big enough in an ICO and that turned out to be a disaster after hitting the market. It may have taken you down!! Ah! F*ck ICOs, I don't see any problems investing in top altcoins afterall it's just my opinion nothing more than that. Bitcoin still has time to grow and yeah time is more important than Bitcoin so you can respect the time. Happy farewell!
If you have changed your mind later then don't be hesitate to make a new post.

Blah blah
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:21:41 AM

We will miss your posts. If you decide to come back please use the same account.
All problems is not about altcoins. The biggest problem is scam ICO's. And maybe china did the right movement on ICO's.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:08:21 AM

there are alot of scam ICO in the past that hit more people to invest and then shut down after they reach there target income, You hit more in that situation and I feel the same way. But lets dont forget those company that improve there coin after all the things happen and spread the words about crypto that bring some company in thsi crypto-world. Good luck in Brother.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:33:27 AM

My harping on morality and ideology for years was about the point.. a crypto-currency.
Not a scheme for profits.. but an actual digital currency used as such.
In time the chatter has grown into nothing but profit and investments talk.
While dodging what the point was.. the thing you are investing in.

The interest is not there.
All you care about people is.. does the thing i invest in hold promise for BTC profits.
Your actions speak loud & clear.

There is no crypto-enthusiasts and supporters here anymore ..just profiteers.

When you line up to endlessly say *some* ICO's are legit you are skipping over the big question.
Which is.. does the ICO improve or match Bitcoin's initial distribution system / method ?
It does not.
But you do NOT care.

The overall commentary from the majority blows my mind.
It's either stupid or scammy or both.
You all line up to defend shitcoins that are blatantly badly rigged to make the dev & friends and insiders and manipulators rich beyond belief.. then you say crap like well.. "It can't be a scam because i made BTC profits off of it"
I didn't just here that once either.. it's your mantra now.
In other words the majority has sunk this all to new low levels and i am tired of it.
I also grow tired of saying hey guys.. "Bad is bad"
Shouldn't that be obvious ?

I touched on the history earlier because all i ever see here is noob accounts.
You all don't seem to know or even care what things were like.

Not trying to be a drama queen just leaving a note as to why i left.
I just can't do it anymore guys.. this crypto-shit is pathetic.
And it's obvious too.
You require nothing but an ICO template and a forum account then kick back and hold your hand out for a quarter billion dollars.
How fucked up is that ?
Apparently it's fine.. as long as YOU all can profit from it.

Best of luck, you are all going to need it with this type of behavior and mentality.
I have only ever logged into 1 account here and will never make another account. (mainly out of laziness) ahhahah
I wish the true crypto-supporters success too.
..just popped back because i was bored  Grin

The summary is Crypto has changed in a major way over the years.
Myself and others have left permanently.
The majority who controls the direction is moving in a way i can not morally support.
If anything i hope you can all talk about that (not about me or that i am leaving)
It's not about you or me but about a digital currency getting used as intended.
I hoped this would spark some commentary about that.. the direction the majority is pushing in.
The direction i see is this.. you are making it harder to accomplish the goal of getting a Digital Currency used as intended.
What you are all doing collectively here in the scene is not helping things.

I hope to spark some conversation that's all.
But i am on my last leg here.. there is nothing left for me here in crypto.
Personally i feel it's too late and a lost cause and regulations are coming forced by your ICO / BTC profits hands.

xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:03:32 AM

I think there is one truth. Everyone wants to hand on lot more money than they have. So altcoins become bridges to get dump money from weak hands. And its returning back to bitcoin. I don't it kills bitcoin but it makes bitcoin lot less healthier. Anyways what currency is more healthy? They do same with fiat money in stocks market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:29:54 AM

OP is speaking from his experience and had seen many phases of this website over the period of time based on his postings. Respect OP and his valuable inputs may be someday we might need them! All the best to OP for new ventures that you chose here onward. May be community will realize what they lost when what you said comes true Smiley

Proxik

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:01:01 AM

better leave, we dont need this negative shit at the forum.

rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:35:11 AM

He's not really going to leave...
goin2mars.

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:00:38 PM

Dood didn't you leave back at the beginning of 2014 pre winter too?

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:43:38 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 05:44:01 AM by Spoetnik

He's not really going to leave...

Yes i am in fact breaking up with Bitcointalk.
Like past relationships i have had it may take a couple pushes.
You will all notice my activity has dwindled down to this topic alone now.

I can view this topic two ways.. it's about me personally or... The Altcoin scene has gotten so bad it made me leave.
..and i suspect i am joining others who already left.

Negativity the noob earlier says ?
You may have some sort of point there with that but in all fairness it's earned.
You are ignoring billions of dollars scammed and stolen from exchanges that went down alone.
There is a dark side and it's rather large.

I come from a unique position here guys.. i am not a noob.
When i got here BTC was around $35 each and there was maybe 40 or 50 coins ever made total.
All of them SCRYPT or SHA clones.

I watched as SCRYPT cloning exploded in popularity and we all to some extent got greedy.
It's hard to refuse cash money profits.
I tried to join in and exercise some morality and ideology with it all though.
When others did not.
That grew to me being a monster.. the outsider and the nag at Bitcointalk.
I became the obstacle to your profits.. profits at any cost from anything paying out.
Back then i kept saying it's all about what we do personally behind closed doors when it comes to proper judgment.
That collectively has a large impact on the entire crypto scene world wide.
If we all just do a little bending of the rules to get a little profit.. that collectively drives crypto down the toilet in a large way.

I have been right and had many predictions come true.
You guys don't want to listen.
You want profits and you want it now and you also have no interest in crypto-currencies.
The second that term is brought up you see "Penny Stocks" dollar signs and chant well, fuck Bitcoin.. i just want money.
I didn't come here for that. (here as in this forum or all of crypto as a whole)
I came as an enthusiast of crypto currencies.
CURRENCIES !
Not pointless block chain related "Schemes" for profit. (at the expense of real currencies)

And i am leaving because the idea is dead.
It's not something you the majority here care about.
Hell you don't even pretend anymore.
And i said long ago lots it's because crypto currency adoption and tech failed and / or code wise ground to a halt.
You were all suppose to help think of a better system than a "block chain" or other innovations.
The closest we all got was ANON coins.
After that you simply gave up and started alternative use schemes..... for profit.
The idea of creating a better digital currency.... and getting it adopted was abandoned YEARS AGO.
You all left me sitting here hanging..

I have more class and integrity than all of you combined.
I still have my Jackpotcoins or Cryptobits coins for example.
I never dumped and ran when no one was looking.
I practiced what i preach behind closed doors.. with ONE FORUM ACCOUNT.

The road is yours.. go where ever you want people.
You HAVE been warned though.

As usual all i wanted was to have a provocative discussion.
It's not about agreeing with each other but making sure we are all heard.
I can safely predict most of you will eventually be gone.
Simply because you are here for the wrong reasons.

PS:
When you bring up my OLD history with a 4 post noob account it exposes your puppets  Cheesy
Yeah i left for a couple months years ago. (2014'ish)
And i posted i would BEFORE I did too.
I explained that i had to move and cut off my ISP service. (i phoned them and requested they cut me off on purpose)
Then i ended up not moving and started using a library for web access for a about 2 months.
I never said i was leaving.. i said i cancelled my internet access.

Summary:
This has all become to ugly for me to continue being a part of.
You ?

EDIT:
By the way i have already heard snotty one liners from noob accounts.. it's old hat sock puppets.  Roll Eyes
Further more i was talking about leaving crypto.. NOT THIS FORUM.
I have in fact done so.

Kat_Slash

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:53:44 AM

better leave, we dont need this negative shit at the forum.

Negativity is good in crypto world. It keeps us on our feet in all the hype going around. I cherish OP's perspective and warning who remind fools like us to understand the difference between crypto and reality.

Kat_Slash

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:03:28 AM

I come from a unique position here guys.. i am not a noob.
When i got here BTC was around $35 each and there was maybe 40 or 50 coins ever made total.
All of them SCRYPT or SHA clones.

I watched as SCRYPT cloning exploded in popularity and we all to some extent got greedy.
It's hard to refuse cash money profits.

You guys don't want to listen.
You want profits and you want it now and you also have no interest in crypto-currencies.
The second that term is brought up you see "Penny Stocks" dollar signs and chant well, fuck Bitcoin.. i just want money.

Not pointless block chain related "Schemes" for profit. (at the expense of real currencies)

And i am leaving because the idea is dead.
It's not something you the majority here care about.
Hell you don't even pretend anymore.
And i said long ago lots it's because crypto currency adoption and tech failed and / or code wise ground to a halt.
You were all suppose to help think of a better system than a "block chain" or other innovations.
The closest we all got was ANON coins.
After that you simply gave up and started alternative use schemes..... for profit.
The idea of creating a better digital currency.... and getting it adopted was abandoned YEARS AGO.

I totally agree with your view point! Yes we are all greedy and turning crypto into something ugly which will ruin the blockchain technology! Its So easy to scam and cheat people here and moreover people dont ever care getting scammed. Its just another day another coin. They want profit and for that even if it means others going down the drain it doesnt matter.
There is no progressive growth when all the projects are just here for profit and not with the need of doing something better with this wonderful technology.
In the end GREED takes it all.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: