Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTC] waltonchain  (Read 5392 times)
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Well, we are mooning.

Mark my words Walton is going to be huge.

Reasonable t o buy right now at almost 3$ ?
I'm afraid buying the pump, and lose a lot if it dumps quickly !

It a matter of time before Bittrex picks this up for trading, as well as other exchanges, so the price will continue to climb as it gets more exposure.

Any announcement for that ?

Theres no need for an announcement.. i'm pretty sure that bigger exchanges will be adding this coin soon.
I can only say positive things about this coin's future and the reasons to why. And i dont see any real competetors treatning their concept.

I'm expecting a 10$+ by the end of year if not earlier
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

why does this keep falling? most of the coins began recovering, but wtc still looks negative. Is there any news?

Is the hype over now? What do youu think?
Marine2k

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:27:00 PM

I got in today, looks like a good chance at this price  Cool
edrek

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:21:10 PM

why does this keep falling? most of the coins began recovering, but wtc still looks negative. Is there any news?

Is the hype over now? What do youu think?

Whales and the fact that the team doens't actively promote the token.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:49:10 PM

So whats the verdict on this coin? I invested in at $1.20. Not to high, so I'm not really worried. Is there  a lot of potential here? And will this in fact be added to bittrex?
dadonn

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:59:12 AM

I think the verdict is that it can be as big as everyone thought a few days ago. The ICO ban on China lumped in a lot of coins that aren't mainland China based. Given that Binance is going to have to comply with regulators scared some people off. Markets hate uncertainty of any kind and given that Walton only trades on Binance makes it a little inaccessible. That can cause price suppression and limit growth, particularly for Westerners. That said, what makes something undervalued is that not everyone finds it accessible or knows about it. In an efficient market, it would be on par with its real value. If you think it's a hidden gem that got unfairly scooped up in an ICO crackdown, then yes, it could be considered remarkably cheap.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:15:20 AM

I think the verdict is that it can be as big as everyone thought a few days ago. The ICO ban on China lumped in a lot of coins that aren't mainland China based. Given that Binance is going to have to comply with regulators scared some people off. Markets hate uncertainty of any kind and given that Walton only trades on Binance makes it a little inaccessible. That can cause price suppression and limit growth, particularly for Westerners. That said, what makes something undervalued is that not everyone finds it accessible or knows about it. In an efficient market, it would be on par with its real value. If you think it's a hidden gem that got unfairly scooped up in an ICO crackdown, then yes, it could be considered remarkably cheap.

Agreed. If and when this gets added to bittrex, we can expect a pretty big jump in price. I could see this hitting 5 to 10 dollars of that happens
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:47:19 AM

Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:23:02 AM

But 50% increase in 24 hours  Grin
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:42:37 AM

i made good profit from this token. and if it come back i will buy them again. but i dumped it.
Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:00:26 AM

I think this project will bring good returns.
Thats just my opinion - DYOR I guess
nadrojcote

Activity: 234
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:19:17 AM

If you check their twitter they were also forced to refund their ICO tokens. Im not sure if this is mandatory or if people can opt out.
Marine2k

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:48:06 AM

60% increase since yesterday, glad I didnt follow gordon geckos advice to dump it  Grin
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:23:38 PM

Glad I got a 2nd chance to get on board this train. Wink   Not the best deal but at half the ATH a few weeks back, I don't think I'll lose on this.
dadonn

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:20:26 PM

Still holding on to WTC. What an interesting case. A bizarre amount of suspicion equaled only by bullish speculation. This coin is one of those cryptos that could go 10x in a month but it won't stop the FUD train from roaring as well.
KingCanute

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:05:43 PM

I think it's because nobody had heard of it. I recall a comment on the Binance thread saying 'why are they adding all these bizarre coins nobody has ever heard of? I mean Waltonchain??' - or words to that effect.

It's a great concept, it seems relatively well entrenched politically and it has a good team behind it. Let's see.
bubulle

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

Does anyone understand what this girl says about wtc in this video ? (it starts at 4:55)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUCsHHjmitU
cooly78

Activity: 602
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:46:53 AM

This corner is really promising but the train is already on!

It will explode when it will be on a large exchange
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:48:11 PM

Its about 2$ now. Glad i kept it. Grin
And they will keep trading WTC regardless of the FUD from China. Since those news arrived, it went up about 2x in 5 days.
I think it would be good to hold on to this one until it will be added to other exchanges, yes.  I could see the price go up another 2x easy.

Even a big exchange like Bittrex is following their twitter. Maybe it will be added there soon.

Source: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/cFtemodK1uIsxpGgAW-_qQ
cooly78

Activity: 602
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

There is not a lot of activity about this crypto on this forum ... it's weird as the course goes up and the volume is on top  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: