Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2016, 10:12:18 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Round #4 - 1.2x Payout 12 Hour Rounds @ 12:30AM/12:30PM PDT (UTC -7)  (Read 3203 times)
nhodges
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308


View Profile
June 24, 2011, 04:19:05 PM
 #41

Payout #3 is out, next payout is in .15 BTC!

1481451138
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1481451138

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1481451138
Reply with quote  #2

1481451138
Report to moderator
1481451138
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1481451138

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1481451138
Reply with quote  #2

1481451138
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1481451138
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1481451138

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1481451138
Reply with quote  #2

1481451138
Report to moderator
1481451138
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1481451138

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1481451138
Reply with quote  #2

1481451138
Report to moderator
1481451138
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1481451138

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1481451138
Reply with quote  #2

1481451138
Report to moderator
nhodges
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308


View Profile
June 24, 2011, 06:19:26 PM
 #42

Game ends in 10 minutes!

BitcoinPorn
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 560


Posts: 69


View Profile WWW
June 24, 2011, 07:02:26 PM
 #43

I have no idea what is going on here, but out of all these confusing threads I trust nhodges the post by post history. 

What is going on here?!  Sorry for being that guy who disrupts a good thread by not reading anything, but I swear I tried but all the threads look confusing and I believe there is money to be made and lost here.

nhodges
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308


View Profile
June 24, 2011, 07:15:40 PM
 #44

Game's on in 15!

nhodges
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308


View Profile
June 24, 2011, 07:32:51 PM
 #45

I have no idea what is going on here, but out of all these confusing threads I trust nhodges the post by post history. 

What is going on here?!  Sorry for being that guy who disrupts a good thread by not reading anything, but I swear I tried but all the threads look confusing and I believe there is money to be made and lost here.

Hey BitcoinPorn,

There's definitely money to made and lost in these types of games. What it equates down to is a "free ride" betting game, where users rush to place their bets in at the beginning of a round to increase their chances of being paid out sooner. Different versions of these games have different rules and odds that make it more or less appealing to winners or losers, respectively.

In this game, people paid out receive 1.2x their initial deposit, and losers split the pot with the operator (me) when the game ends. Losers evenly split 88% of the remainder pot and I get a 12% cut.

I hope that explained it a little better for you!

nhodges
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308


View Profile
June 24, 2011, 08:09:26 PM
 #46

Need one more deposit for the first rider to be paid out! It's still early in the game, get in now!

nhodges
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308


View Profile
June 24, 2011, 10:59:40 PM
 #47

Only one player, this should be treated as a fresh round!

WesleyK
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 50


View Profile
June 24, 2011, 11:46:05 PM
 #48

Only one player, this should be treated as a fresh round!

I'm in.. Again  Grin. Still fresh this one!
nhodges
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308


View Profile
June 25, 2011, 01:18:02 AM
 #49

Only one player, this should be treated as a fresh round!

I'm in.. Again  Grin. Still fresh this one!

We've got our second rider, there's still time to make money in this round!

nhodges
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 308


View Profile
June 25, 2011, 03:59:23 AM
 #50

update: .2 replaced (accidentally spent .2 from the wrong wallet)

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!