Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST!!!  (Read 1777 times)
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:07:04 PM

This is a promising project, but I think an instant return can be expected. It will cost 5 times more expensive but only in the beginning of next year, not before.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:28:33 PM

The Future of Classified Advertisement: UTRUST and SOMA Announce Strategic Partnership

Classified advertisement is a big upcoming challenge for marketing companies. On one hand we have the age-old wisdom that classified advertisement works, while at the same time the tech is getting extremely obsolete and ineffective. It is no surprise that classified marketing companies are experimenting new techniques and making collaborations in new tech to maintain their competitive edge by exploring new territories.

Soma is a blockchain-based startup that has done pioneering work in developing classified advertisement for the future. It is now partnering up with UTRUST, a cryptocurrency payment solution provider and are now teaming up to take lead in classified advertisement industry. The new innovative online marketing system will include the option to pay from the cryptocurrency of your choice. The purchase will be backed by a self-proclaimed “groundbreaking cryptocurrency buyer protection mechanism”.

https://coinidol.com/utrust-and-soma-announce-strategic-partnership/

sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:24:20 AM

utrust has the potentiality to deliver.... but need to see how the devs contribute... and the community too... bcz we all know .. a great community makes a great coin
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:56:34 PM

Utrust Announces Dates for Blockchain Conferences in three Continents Ahead of November 2nd ICO

UTRUST is set to usher in the future of online payment with its revolutionary, blockchain-based platform that lets users buy and sell using their favorite cryptocurrencies.

Despite the advances and adoption rates of blockchain technology, there remains very limited usage for cryptocurrencies in the real world. This is due to the lack of purchase protection mechanism for both buyers and merchant services. In traditional online purchases, buyers enjoy robust consumer protection system that protects their purchases and provides refunds, while traders are certain that the value of their merchandise wouldn't be affected by sudden and unpredictable violent swing in prices. Volatility remains the chief reason why buyers and sellers are wary of accepting cryptocurrencies despite the low transaction fees, speed, and low entry barrier digital currencies offer.

UTRUST believes that future of online payment will be based on cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies facilities frictionless and secure payment method from anywhere in the world at any and all times with no need for middlemen or intermediaries. Being borderless and decentralized, cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology that powers them presents a unique and comprehensive tool for financial inclusion of the over 2.5 billion unbanked people in the world.

https://coinidol.com/utrust-announces-dates-for-blockchain-conferences/

burliko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:35:49 AM

These guys are killing it -
everybody who is against it has alliterative motives
Haterz gunna hate
50 and kayne said it best

And if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up
B
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:44:44 AM

What do you think about utrust?
does UTRUST have good potential for long-term storage?

I think it has a great potential for a long term investment. But let us wait for that to happen.

Congrats anyway for utrust, well done! A great project. Congrats to all the participants.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:50:45 AM

I have always wanted to participate in this ico but registration was closed when i heard about it. Anyway, I can see some potential in this ico and a lot of investors are backing it. Despite that, the technology itself is practical and amazing and i bet a lot of people will be able to use it.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:54:25 AM

In my view UTRUST really has an edge and a great project so for me as you can see on their pre-ico success and also on the first day of ICO, this project will surely succeed. Watching out for this project for long term and for sure this will surely become more expensive in the comings years, congrats to all who participated on their bounty program and also to those who believe on their ICO.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:00:49 AM

In my point of view, UTRUST is a very nice coin because it was a very successful and a very great project. I guess it has a great potential in the market for a long term investment since the trust of investors are already gained by this coin.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:01:44 AM

I think it's a solid project. It's one of about 3 ICOs I was looking at investing in around now (Grid+ and Karma are the others). Unfortunately I'm not an "accredited investor" in the United States, so I was unable to participate. Yet again, Americans have to pay the "aftermarket premium tax" to participate in a token offering.

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:48:14 AM

Yes, i believe in UTRUST now, this project was become succesful because a lot o people put their trust in this project. I regret for not joining here.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:18:16 AM

Looks cool it looks like what paypal aspires to become.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:20:28 AM

I believe that Utrust will really succeed and be valued in the long term. The important thing is that the team is hardworking. If they work, they can do it.
burliko

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:17:13 PM

Rock and Roll!
The more exchanges the better the awareness - It will still be very cheap when it hits the exchanges under a dime
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

I think that in this project there is a good prospect but maybe it will be necessary to keep it for a long time because through bitcoin all currencies are now falling

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:14:01 AM

after reading the whitepaper book, i thought it would be a good project and quite potential for long term investment. with only 3 hours pre-ico achieved and soft cap currently reaching in less than 24 hours!
8008 backers and growing.
burliko

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:54:11 AM

Awesome - this is a winner guys - HODL
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:36:04 AM

I think it's a solid project. It's one of about 3 ICOs I was looking at investing in around now (Grid+ and Karma are the others). Unfortunately I'm not an "accredited investor" in the United States, so I was unable to participate. Yet again, Americans have to pay the "aftermarket premium tax" to participate in a token offering.

If they dont let US join, that mean that ico is not good for invest.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:33:57 PM

If they dont let US join, that mean that ico is not good for invest.
That's a pointless basis! U.S don't even acknowledge Crypto-currencies and afraid to legalized Bitcoin!
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:38:06 PM

not sure if to invest now or wait for it to hit the KUCOIN exchange??!!!

Might be cheaper on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: