Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 148997 times)
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:17:18 PM

I haven't seen any disaster yet with this swap. Bought CV2 on yobit, waited a few days for nova to allow new registrations, and now I'm waiting for official swap hour. Anyway, there are 3 months for swap to finish, dont be unpatient. Understand that the swap is novaexchange's business, not COLX team.

You must be sarcastic. Literally every step from this launch, starting with the releasedate up untill the swap has gone horrible wrong.

Releasedate not met, postponed 1 week.
Release of wallet that works improper (except if you change a bunch of stuff).
Mining was a complete disaster with nobody except 1 person being able to mine thus generating millions.
At least 1 fork that occured.
Swap opened to be closed because no coins in wallet.

Yeah, looks like everything went super!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:28:40 PM

CV2 will swap at 22h - 28/09. Is that last ANN?
DigiWarfare

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:03:06 PM

How many coins in wallet to have it stake?
rdebourbon

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:12:21 PM

No, this won't be a problem. It will be swapped at [20:00] UTC, restart of the Coin Swap.

Our highest priority is to ensure the inital pre-mined COLX [reserved for a full swap over (reverse 1-for-2 coin split)] /your future COLX Coins and a smooth and seamless Swap-over.

This swap should never have been allowed to start without everything being in place for it. There are now millions of CV2 locked in a queue and live markets continuing to trade.

Are you going to reimburse any losses if either CV2 / COLX are dumped to oblivion in the next few hours until the swap hopefully resumes?

What about the possibility for further delays?

Surely the moral thing to do here is to return all queued coins and get everything fully prepared for a proper swap?!

Just another failed step to add to the list. Good thing i tried with only 250.000. Got my buy orders set out on 4 and 3 sat. ;-)

And guess what - the swap is active - but has issues!!

The swap is progressing for *NEW* swap requests - all while the earlier queued requests get overlooked and just sit there!

Oh and guess what - COLX has been dumped to pre-swap CV2 levels - so thanks to a botched swap me and a LOAD of other people are down at least 50% and still without our coins!!

Thanks dev - way to go!

How soon can we start crying scam / theft?

XPM:AUwKMCYCacE6Jq1rsLcSEHSNiohHVVSiWv LTC:LV7VHT3oGWQzG9EKjvSXd3eokgNXj6ciFE BTC:1Fph7y622HJ5Cwq4bkzfeZXWep2Jyi5kp7
Th82

Activity: 418

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:20:57 PM

Oh and guess what - COLX has been dumped to pre-swap CV2 levels - so thanks to a botched swap me and a LOAD of other people are down at least 50% and still without our coins!!

Market Prices are not in our hands! We are not selling a single COLX and HODL for the long-term.
Regards
Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
rdebourbon

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:25:06 PM

Market Prices are not in our hands! We are not selling a single COLX and HODL here.

Market prices may not be in anyone's control - but if the swap had been properly organised and gone ahead as planned, then there would be no queued coins stuck in the swap process.

Additionally, if queued coins had been returned when the swap was postponed, this risk would have been mitigated and given users the freedom to handle the market swing as they see fit. Instead we're stuck hoping that we get our coins swapped at some stage while watching the markets trade and new swaps being paid instantly.

XPM:AUwKMCYCacE6Jq1rsLcSEHSNiohHVVSiWv LTC:LV7VHT3oGWQzG9EKjvSXd3eokgNXj6ciFE BTC:1Fph7y622HJ5Cwq4bkzfeZXWep2Jyi5kp7
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:30:51 PM

Swap went smoothly for me.  If people want to dump their coins into my buy orders, I'm perfectly fine with it.  Most likely miners or people who haven't been keeping up with the news here.  

You have to give the market a little bit of time to stabilize.

You aren't down anything until you sell.  Profits and/or losses only happen when you click the sell button.  I'm sure that more people will put buy orders that you can dump into, seems like that was your intentions anyways.  Currently, COLX is trading at 5-7 sats.  Shouldn't be much of an issue when cv2 sat on exchanges for 1 sat and under for the longest time.  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:35:20 PM

No, this won't be a problem. It will be swapped at [20:00] UTC, restart of the Coin Swap.

Our highest priority is to ensure the inital pre-mined COLX [reserved for a full swap over (reverse 1-for-2 coin split)] /your future COLX Coins and a smooth and seamless Swap-over.

This swap should never have been allowed to start without everything being in place for it. There are now millions of CV2 locked in a queue and live markets continuing to trade.

Are you going to reimburse any losses if either CV2 / COLX are dumped to oblivion in the next few hours until the swap hopefully resumes?

What about the possibility for further delays?

Surely the moral thing to do here is to return all queued coins and get everything fully prepared for a proper swap?!

Just another failed step to add to the list. Good thing i tried with only 250.000. Got my buy orders set out on 4 and 3 sat. ;-)

The swap is progressing for *NEW* swap requests - all while the earlier queued requests get overlooked and just sit there!

Thanks dev - way to go!

Guess who swapped to COLX as good as 1:1 by selling all CV2 yesterday and put out buy orders at 5, 4 and 3 sat. As i predicted btw.
rdebourbon

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:40:33 PM

Swap went smoothly for me.  If people want to dump their coins into my buy orders, I'm perfectly fine with it.  Most likely miners or people who haven't been keeping up with the news here.  

You have to give the market a little bit of time to stabilize.

You aren't down anything until you sell.  Profits and/or losses only happen when you click the sell button.  I'm sure that more people will put buy orders that you can dump into, seems like that was your intentions anyways.  Currently, COLX is trading at 5-7 sats.  Shouldn't be much of an issue when cv2 sat on exchanges for 1 sat and under for the longest time.  Grin

Actually my intent is to hold - and while you are strictly correct that profits/losses only happen when you click sell - my immediate estimated portfolio value in BTC/$ will be down..

xPersimmon

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:44:17 PM

Thanks dev - way to go!

What are you talking about it? Swap is working, dev has zero control over the exchange. Welcome to crypto where there is always someone that got in earlier than you and will dump for a 2x profit. If your intent truly is to hold, why the panic on day 1? Your actions are those of someone that was planning to dump.
rdebourbon

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:49:12 PM

Thanks dev - way to go!

What are you talking about it? Swap is working, dev has zero control over the exchange. Welcome to crypto where there is always someone that got in earlier than you and will dump for a 2x profit. If your intent truly is to hold, why the panic on day 1? Your actions are those of someone that was planning to dump.

My actions are those of someone who has been burnt before in crypto and want my coins to be swapped and paid out to me - not left languishing in a queue somewhere.

*EDIT* Apologies but all the delays and "issues" with this launch have not exactly filled me with confidence and have certainly not left me with a warm cuddly feeling. Who is at fault here? Exchange says contact dev, everyone here says contact exchange.. yet another example of poor transparency and communication. I feel my comments are all justified based on communications / lack thereof.

hasteee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:55:05 PM

Just wanna say that even though the swap was drawn out and delayed everything worked out in the end for me much better than I could have hoped for honestly. I'm glad I was patient.

Thanks COLX devs/community and even Nova staff lol, looking forward to a bright future with you all.

Cheers!  Grin
CrunchyCrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

Why did you even take those pre-swap prices seriously? Have you looked at the volumes? They were under 10$. Still you started dreaming about being rich in one day and now feel you're down 50%? Come on. You know that you'll need buyers to buy you expensive coins right? Well, they're just not there. Not yet.

Everyone knows that with the swap in progress, there will be much more sellers and no more buyers except for some masternode buyers. You know what that means: given the price of CV2 (3 sats), 6 sats will be a very reasonable price for COLX for the days to come. Some will even get rid of it for 5 or even 4 sats. So I guess you won't be rich in one day. Deal with it.

While you complain, others will just buy masternodes for around 0.5 btc. At 300 masternodes (which will lock about 25% of the coins) we'll see a ROI of about 12% for this coin:

#COLX masternodes    Yearly ROI
-------------------------------
4                          936%
40                          94%
80                          47%
100                         37%
200                         19%
300                         12%  < 25% coins locked in masternodes
400                          9%
600                          6%
800                          5%
1000                         4%
hasteee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:57:05 PM

Why did you even take those pre-swap prices seriously? Have you looked at the volumes? They were under 10$. Still you started dreaming about being rich in one day and now feel you're down 50%? Come on. You know that you'll need buyers to buy you expensive coins right? Well, they're just not there. Not yet.

Everyone knows that with the swap in progress, there will be much more sellers and no more buyers except for some masternode buyers. You know what that means: given the price of CV2 (3 sats), 6 sats will be a very reasonable price for COLX for the days to come. Some will even get rid of it for 5 or even 4 sats. So I guess you won't be rich in one day. Deal with it.

While you complain, others will just buy masternodes for around 0.5 btc. At 300 masternodes (which will lock about 25% of the coins) we'll see a ROI of about 12% for this coin:

#COLX masternodes    Yearly ROI
-------------------------------
4                          936%
40                          94%
80                          47%
100                         37%
200                         19%
300                         12%  < 25% coins locked in masternodes
400                          9%
600                          6%
800                          5%
1000                         4%

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for the info and cheers!
Nillecram

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:00:55 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 09:31:20 PM by Nillecram

NEW MINING POOL HAS BEEN ADDED
https://pool.bilbotel.fr

VarDiff, Low latency, distributed and secure mining pool infrastructure
0.5% fees
Automatic payouts every 2H if balance > 0.1 COLX, and on Sunday if > 0.01.
No registration required

Just add the following after having replaced the wallet address to your miner
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:4033 -u WALLET -p c=COLX,stats

Don't forget to put in your password : c=COLX

Compare your stats on : http://pool.bilbotel.fr/bench

Peer List (addnode) : http://pool.bilbotel.fr/explorer/peers?id=1891

kmortu

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:06:34 PM

WISEN UP GUYSSS! . THERE IS NO BURN/DESTROY ADDRESS FOR OUR OLD CV2 COINS . MEANWHILE ALL OTHER COINS SWAPS HAVE CLEARLY LABELLED THEIRS . HOW CAN WE EVEN KNOW IF OUR OLD CV2 COINS ARE NOT BEING RESOLD TO THE PUBLIC!!!!???  Huh Huh. I GUESS NO ONE CAN ANSWER THIS . WE ARE NOT DUMB OUT HERE!. LOL
klimauk

Activity: 183
Merit: 103

Crypto maniac - HODL

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:32:08 PM

WISEN UP GUYSSS! . THERE IS NO BURN/DESTROY ADDRESS FOR OUR OLD CV2 COINS . MEANWHILE ALL OTHER COINS SWAPS HAVE CLEARLY LABELLED THEIRS . HOW CAN WE EVEN KNOW IF OUR OLD CV2 COINS ARE NOT BEING RESOLD TO THE PUBLIC!!!!???  Huh Huh. I GUESS NO ONE CAN ANSWER THIS . WE ARE NOT DUMB OUT HERE!. LOL

So don't swap! and don't scream.
I just swapped my cv2 without any problems, moved to wallet without any problems.

Hodler <> seller <> buyer
Notyoursbuisness

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:34:49 PM

Morning swap worked. Send new colx coins to colx wallet.
works fine  Smiley

p.s. i'm only one here who thought that masternode will need much less than .... such extremely high amount of coins  ?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:35:10 PM

Good work Guys!! COLX should take off!
Good Luck!
-Alt
kmortu

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:38:53 PM

So don't swap! and don't scream.
I just swapped my cv2 without any problems, moved to wallet without any problems.

okay , you swapped , and where did your old coins go? .no one knows excepts the devs. i swapped anyway because , i am trying to believe in the coin like everyone else . but , we shouldn't be dumb for our old coins to be resold on the exchange and the prices brought down for us to lose while they gain . all other coins swapping have their destroy address for the old coins on display except ours. TOTALLY UNFAIR!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: