Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 148997 times)
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:26:48 AM

Dev, let me in to this project. Let us come up with something that has concrete purpose. Let us make people need COLX. If people need COLX this project will prosper.

Devs really have to humble a ittle bit, and let the community participate in the project / crowdsource the following functions:
- Marketing
- Web-design
- Communication
- Moderation of community
- relationship to external stake holders like exchanges, various Crypto websites etc.

This is paramount, or we can simply forget about COLX. If the devs care a little bit about their work, they will admit they need (big) help, and will act accordingly. Otherwise COLX will become one of hundreds of shitcoins (and it is not atm, there is still some hope and value but it is dependent on what the devs will do from now, if they will learn from past mistakes or lack of professionality).

Yeah...this is really what COLX needs. I'm very much willing to contribute anything I could share to the COLX community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:15:09 AM

This is a direct quote from Tom, the web designer working on the COLX site.

"hi guys, we are working on new colx website. we need urgent help with texts for the website. (about colx,masternodes,faq,howtoinstall..). Can someone help out? many thanks"

This is from the COLX Slack.  If there is anyone available and can assist with this, please join the Slack or the Telegram group and offer some help.

I'll do what I can, but I'm tied down with other projects at the moment.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
LoveandPeace2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:05:00 AM

"hi guys, we are working on new colx website. we need urgent help with texts for the website. (about colx,masternodes,faq,howtoinstall..). Can someone help out? many thanks"

This is from the COLX Slack.  If there is anyone available and can assist with this, please join the Slack or the Telegram group and offer some help.

Hello,
am happy they are already working on the website. Please the devs needs be informed also that there should be more than one Language. Aside English, other translations should be added. We can start with Chinese. People all over the world should be able to understand the message and the total % of people who understand English is less than 50%. I suggest this should be added to their plan.

Thank you
ibmpclp

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:33:45 PM

Hello fishfishfish313.

If website is supposed to have Russian part I can help with translating English ---> Russion content.
colossuscoin (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 123

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:09:55 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 10:34:04 AM by colossuscoin

COLX has been added to http://nodeshare.in

Order $COLX Masternode Hosting with NODEshare

http://nodeshare.in/coins/colossuscoin/order

NODEshare's easy step by step instructions/ ColossusCoinXT Masternode Setup Guide:
http://nodeshare.in/coins/colossuscoin/installguide

Why host Masternodes with NODEshare?

NODEshare have Patient, Friendly Hands-on Support. NODEshare have successfully setup multiple masternodes
No keys or data online
Nothing online can compromise your funds or expose your information. You retain full control of all masternode funds

More at http://nodeshare.in  

Please retweet:
https://twitter.com/NODEshare/status/921522334225244160

A special thanks goes to the NODEshare-Team!

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:20:25 PM

And why do not want to develop a coin by simple and popular methods like airdrop, bounty and other subscription companies. this would be 100% successful for users!
colossuscoin (OP)

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:30:18 PM

ColossusCoinXT World Community Grid BOINC Project - 3.5 Million COLX per Month

More: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2248651.0

Our World Community Grid BOINC Project has been launched and we are going to distribute COLX ColossusCoinXT coins through BOINC community-based open-source project.

Join our ColossusCoinXT Team on https://join.worldcommunitygrid.org?teamId=4FZDDR4L82

tsmiles

Activity: 118

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:36:23 PM

wallet not syncing, i need help

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Th82

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:42:50 PM

wallet not syncing, i need help

Please add these Addnodes to your ColossusCoinXT.conf file

Addnodes:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/COLX/nodes.php
https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/COLX/

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
MooMooMrCow

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:02:23 PM

If someone has a sec and could help me out. I am trying to set up my wallet for staking, but for some reason, it says that staking is not active. Like stated in the instructions, I added staking=1. I've encrypted the wallet, and unlocked it for staking, which allowed the wallet to sync up and download the blockchain, but for some reason it's still unable to stake.

In the config file, when it says

rpcuser=*yourusername*
rpcpassword=*yourpassword*

what username/password is it referring to?
Also, could this be because the balance isn't matured yet? I know other wallets state when staking is not available due to coin maturation.
ibmpclp

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:58:25 PM

If someone has a sec and could help me out. I am trying to set up my wallet for staking, but for some reason, it says that staking is not active. Like stated in the instructions, I added staking=1. I've encrypted the wallet, and unlocked it for staking, which allowed the wallet to sync up and download the blockchain, but for some reason it's still unable to stake.

rpcuser=*yourusername*

Also, could this be because the balance isn't matured yet? I know other wallets state when staking is not available due to coin maturation.

You can set any rpcuser and rpcpassword.
For example:
rpcuser=MooMooMrCow
rpcpassword=MooMooMrCow

Your wallet has to be open 24/7

I am almost sure your balance has to be matured.
alzander

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:13:22 AM

rpcuser=*yourusername*

It takes 7 days from the time coins were sent to your wallet for them to be 'mature' and ready to stake. If you haven't waited 7 days since receiving coins, you won't be able to stake. After 7 days from the time the coins are received, you should be able to stake. You can open the Debug Console and type 'getstakingstatus'. All the responses need to be 'true'. If not, and you don't know what's wrong, post the output here and someone can help you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━  ColossusCoinXT  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▰▰  Extremely Resource Friendly ━  Lightning Fast  ━ Stealth Anonymous  ▰▰
▰▰▰▰  TwitterDiscordBitcointalk  ▰▰▰▰
metallicelmo

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:01:57 AM

I had the same thing in the beginning. Staking would not start but it did after 7 days. My problem was that all my coins were located into one address within my wallet. I've moved some of my coins to new addresses within my wallet to spread it out more. Don't know if this is really necessary but staking is now working. Don't really know how many coins to expect when staking.
ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:57:49 AM

Just tell us if how many coins you will be able to stake so that we can also follow what you did Grin

MooMooMrCow

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:25:13 PM

rpcuser=*yourusername*

It takes 7 days from the time coins were sent to your wallet for them to be 'mature' and ready to stake. If you haven't waited 7 days since receiving coins, you won't be able to stake. After 7 days from the time the coins are received, you should be able to stake. You can open the Debug Console and type 'getstakingstatus'. All the responses need to be 'true'. If not, and you don't know what's wrong, post the output here and someone can help you.

Okay I'll make sure to verify this once the 7 days are up, thank you for your help!
krizniq

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:41:41 PM

ok confirmed, wallet is a mess.
it needs to be restarted every 7days otherwise it is NOT able to stake.
After restart it always receive stake immediatelly.

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

COLX has been added to http://nodeshare.in

Order $COLX Masternode Hosting with NODEshare

http://nodeshare.in/coins/colossuscoin/order

NODEshare's easy step by step instructions/ ColossusCoinXT Masternode Setup Guide:
http://nodeshare.in/coins/colossuscoin/installguide

Why host Masternodes with NODEshare?

NODEshare have Patient, Friendly Hands-on Support. NODEshare have successfully setup multiple masternodes
No keys or data online
Nothing online can compromise your funds or expose your information. You retain full control of all masternode funds

More at http://nodeshare.in  

Please retweet:
https://twitter.com/NODEshare/status/921522334225244160

A special thanks goes to the NODEshare-Team!

Excellent.  NODEshares is a really good service for people who are new to MN coins.  Keep chopping away at other avenues of getting COLX known.  As far as Masternodes go, the ones I am running never go missing.  Payouts are consistent and frequent.  What we really do need is another exchange.  I won't really start asking until the swap over at Nova is finished.  Member of the community can definitely put up their votes for other exchanges in the AddCoin sections, etc.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
colossuscoin (OP)

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:37:36 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 07:57:08 PM by colossuscoin

ColossuscoinXT has been added to https://coinsmarkets.com

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-COLX.htm

Note: Coinsmarkets Exchange has 9 digits, instead of the normal 8 digits (on NovaExchange etc.)
Price: 0.000000030 BTC = 100,000 COLX => 0.003000000 BTC on Coinsmarkets.com is
Price: 0.00000003  BTC = 100,000 COLX => 0.003000000 BTC on NovaExchange.com

colossuscoin (OP)

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:16:21 PM

Quote from @hasteee on our Slack Group https://colossuscoinxt.herokuapp.com/

Greetings all COLX holders!

Please help us in our efforts to get COLX listed on CoinExchange.io!

CoinExchange.io is a fantastic altcoin exchange, with excellent support and mods, a great user interface, decent charts and a fair trading fee of just 0.15% on each trade.

*We really need your help on this one -- and all you need to do is:*

- Open a new trading account at CoinExchange.io,

- Create a support account and lodge a Support Ticket asking for COLX to be added to the exchange. You can do this via the link: https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/home.

Alternatively, you can also Tweet them at @CoinExchangeio on Twitter letting them know you would like to see COLX listed.

Sincere thanks for your support! We would really love to see COLX on CoinExchange in the near future!

----------

Join the COLX community on Slack:

Have a question or get stuck? Just ask us in our #help channel on our Slack group!  

----------

ColossuscoinXT Improvement Team

The Improvement Team was created as a group of investors and volunteers committed to the improvement of Colossuscoin.

You don't need to be a programmer to contribute. Our project involves a large range of different skills, levels of involvement
and degrees of technical expertise. So, if you want to get involved in ColossuscoinXT Project, there is almost certainly a role for you.

We aim to give everyone an equal say in the direction of the foundation and are looking for people with big ideas to contribute.
If you would like to get your ideas developed, become a part of ColossuscoinXT.

Please sign up to our Slack Group https://colossuscoinxt.herokuapp.com/

Enrollment is free but current investors are encouraged to apply. We have got a lot of plans and any helping hand would be much appreciated.

Do you want to participate in ColossuscoinXT project? Please tell us about your skills and experience.
You don't need to be a programmer to contribute. Our project involves a large range of different skills,
levels of involvement and degrees of technical expertise. So, if you want to get involved in ColossuscoinXT Project,
there is almost certainly a role for you. We appreciate every contribution! Thank you and welcome!

hasteee

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:02:51 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 03:57:27 AM by hasteee

Quote from @hasteee on our Slack Group https://colossuscoinxt.herokuapp.com/

Greetings all COLX holders!

Please help us in our efforts to get COLX listed on CoinExchange.io!

CoinExchange.io is a fantastic altcoin exchange, with excellent support and mods, a great user interface, decent charts and a fair trading fee of just 0.15% on each trade.

*We really need your help on this one -- and all you need to do is:*

- Open a new trading account at CoinExchange.io,

- Create a support account and lodge a Support Ticket asking for COLX to be added to the exchange. You can do this via the link: https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/home.

Alternatively, you can also Tweet them at @CoinExchangeio on Twitter letting them know you would like to see COLX listed.

Sincere thanks for your support! We would really love to see COLX on CoinExchange in the near future!

----------

Join the COLX community on Slack:

Have a question or get stuck? Just ask us in our #help channel on our Slack group!  

----------

ColossuscoinXT Improvement Team

The Improvement Team was created as a group of investors and volunteers committed to the improvement of Colossuscoin.

You don't need to be a programmer to contribute. Our project involves a large range of different skills, levels of involvement
and degrees of technical expertise. So, if you want to get involved in ColossuscoinXT Project, there is almost certainly a role for you.

We aim to give everyone an equal say in the direction of the foundation and are looking for people with big ideas to contribute.
If you would like to get your ideas developed, become a part of ColossuscoinXT.

Please sign up to our Slack Group https://colossuscoinxt.herokuapp.com/

Enrollment is free but current investors are encouraged to apply. We have got a lot of plans and any helping hand would be much appreciated.

Do you want to participate in ColossuscoinXT project? Please tell us about your skills and experience.
You don't need to be a programmer to contribute. Our project involves a large range of different skills,
levels of involvement and degrees of technical expertise. So, if you want to get involved in ColossuscoinXT Project,
there is almost certainly a role for you. We appreciate every contribution! Thank you and welcome!

Interesting. I'd be happy to consult for you but certainly not for free. Especially not when you have a dev fund.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss this further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: