Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 148997 times)
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:54:32 AM

Thank you very much. Nice info with a very good news Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:34:26 AM

Thanks for posting here.

Hey, is there any news about that thread you did . . the one where posts would equal votes for Mercatox Exchange?  Thanks.

All COLX needs is an exchange with higher volume.  The team and the community are working hard, but of course, there is always more that we can do.

What is awesome about crypto, is it gives us the ability to take an active part in our own investments.  It blows my mind when I see people who will literally complain about "no exchanges" but they won't take a couple minutes and vote.

Thank you to all community members who do.  And if you don't, ask yourself why . .

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
alex832

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:14:29 AM

Hello

Is there any video tutorial how to start staking.

I have been doing everything as said in the webpage.

But wallet not staking.

I have hold my colx in my wallet for already a week or more.
You must unlock the wallet. The wallet needs to be online 24/7. It is advisable to split the amount into smaller in your purse I have for example 10 000 divided by colx( just doing the transaction yourself in the wallet to the newly created address, more colx)
alex832

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:16:20 AM

Hello

Is there any video tutorial how to start staking.

I have been doing everything as said in the webpage.

But wallet not staking.

I have hold my colx in my wallet for already a week or more.
You must unlock the wallet. The wallet needs to be online 24/7. It is advisable to split the amount into smaller in your purse I have for example 10 000 divided by colx( just doing the transaction yourself in the wallet to the newly created address, more colx)
After wallet starts to bet within a week or a little more you will see the result
mattaero

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:01:08 PM

Anyone know why I am constantly getting a "transaction too large" error when trying to send COLX?  I have tried sending as few as 5000 and still get the error.  Any help is appreciated!
mattaero, what exchange did you use to purchase yours if you dont mind me asking?

I originally used NovaExchange, but it was before the announcement that they would shut down.

It just super irritating that I am having problems transferring Colx out of my own wallet.
Panzers

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:24:29 PM

I used coinsmarkets yesterday with great success.  Easy to purchase my coins and easy to move them out to my wallet.  No complaints here.

I look forward to working with the community!

Do the devs have access / or use the community discord?

Merovingio81

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:05:57 PM

Hi, i'm in staking colx, many daily transactions received from mining give me this message, orphan block generated but not accepted
You know how I can fix the problem. The wallet and the ini file are updated
Thanks in advance!

fishfishfish313

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:44:34 PM

I used coinsmarkets yesterday with great success.  Easy to purchase my coins and easy to move them out to my wallet.  No complaints here.

I look forward to working with the community!

Do the devs have access / or use the community discord?

Hi and welcome!  Yes, there is a Discord.  It is quite new so we would love to have you in there!

Here is the link:  https://discord.gg/hnxgntv

There is also a Telegram group:  https://t.me/colossuscoin

Web: http://colossuscoinxt.org/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/colossuscoin

Joe0

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:29:17 PM

Sorry for such an ignorant question (I am a noob) trying to learn as much as I can as fast I can, but some questions are hard to answer without asking directly.

So, I am interested in colx, but am I correct in my understanding that the only way to purchase it right now is through one of the few seemingly sketchy exchanges that its currently listed on? There is no way to buy directly from the source? (*on a side note, I would be interested in understanding how that works. Why are exchanges the only place to purchase and how do they acquire the volume needed to operate their exchange? So say, how did these small exchanges acquire the colx to be able to sell them, and if they were able to acquire it, why cant a person also acquire the same way, independent of an exchange?)

So basically anyone interested in COLX right now basically has to take a risk with one of these exchanges or just stand by until it hits a better exchange?

Any news if there will be an ICO (I have looked in two other forums and on their own website but havent seen any word of that, figured id ask here and cover all bases)

Sorry for the stupid questions I do appreciate anyones time to help me get a better grip of how this all works.

Thank you.

Hi there, the dev team is working hard to get COLX listed on bigger exchanges (see crowdfunding on the OP(first page)).
I used http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-COLX.htm to buy more COLX, but yeah we need a better exchange.
There is a Voting on https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2739/suggestion-to-add-colossuscoinxt-colx
so please vote and comment and vote here for COLX https://mercatox.com/coins/list
An ICO on https://mercatox.com is under consideration by the Dev team to have funds to hit bigger & better exchanges and for development
(e.g. ZeroCoin protocol will be implemented Q1 2018).

-Alt

Thank you very much I appreciate the response.

I will go vote now at the link.

I am definitely looking forward to being able to purchase on a less risky exchange but I will give coinsmarkets a second look... thank you Alt.

Please vote COLX and comment to be added to another exchange using this link.   https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2903/colossuscoinxt-colx#cForm
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:41:39 PM

This is certainly an exciting time for this coin.   I really feel there will be a bigger shift to privacy centered coins.   And with this one being so new and so cheap,   with such great potential..   Man!     I've already tripled my investment,  not that it really matters in such a short term.      I'll be in this one for the longer term.

I've tried to mention COLX as frequently as I can,  to get the word out.     All things in due time,  but more folks should know about what COLX has to offer.

Your signature here
Panzers

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:23:41 AM

I've started on the visual updates to the COLX subreddit.  More changes to follow.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/

pete898

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:02:39 AM

Here's the link and an email address to apply to be listed on 'binance' if someone on the team could submit an application if one hasn't been submitted already...  (y)  

- 0 -

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us with your idea.

Please submit your proposition directly to our marketing manager at oyyq@binance.com and they will contact you as soon as they can.

Binance Listing Application Form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVsG5lKRRW_pfak1zCU6oydw_I6k391we5BQAmjjqjNp1hAw/viewform

Please fill this form to apply for coin listing on Binance.com.  The information you provide may be made public later.

If you haven't already, you should read https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao first before filling this form.

*Required
Email address *
How are you related to the Project team? (Applications from non core team members are reviewed at lower priority.)

You can also check this link for submitting coin ideas: https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000822512

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Carlos - JP Support 1022

- 0 -

Keep up the great work!  

Pete...

P.S. Please don't think I'm just being lazy; I would have done it myself but it says non-core team member applications are treated at a lower priority so better coming from you...  I did one on Bittrex already... (y)

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
Dvd1989

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

Does Binance disclose the listing fee's? Seems like a bridge to far considering a Cryptopia listing is even out of our reach.

On the other hand; Binance does seem to list a lot of new coins recently.
pete898

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:03:58 PM

Does Binance disclose the listing fee's? Seems like a bridge to far considering a Cryptopia listing is even out of our reach.

On the other hand; Binance does seem to list a lot of new coins recently.

Nothing ventured nothing gained is one of my favourite mottos... and the CEO says below that he doesn't like ICO's so should like COLX and says you can put 'zero' as the fee offered so that must still mean that it is at least still considered...

If the team puts together a good proposal focusing on all the main points listed below in relationship to how COLX fulfils them and it's many advantages then there's every chance we could get listed on there...   (y)

Binance Listing Tips
Published on Published onOctober 17, 2017
Changpeng Zhao
Changpeng Zhao
 Follow Follow Changpeng Zhao
CEO at Binance 4 articles
Like 66
Comment

Here are some tips and our views. Hope it will help you.

First, you must fill our listing request form. No form, no listing. Link at the bottom, you should finish reading this article first. We want to see a core team member filling the form.  We like to have a direct communication channel with core teams. Community filled forms get lower priority.

Please provide concise and complete information. If we think some vital info is missing, we will not ask for it. We move on. You won’t hear from us. We are not lazy or rude. We are busy.

To give you an idea, we have received over 4000 applications as of this writing. After initial filtering, mostly due to incomplete forms, we are down to 400-ish, waiting for in-depth review. My guess is you don’t want to be the other 90%.

In general, we like coins with large user base, proven product, and a well-known team. It’s all basic stuff. Nothing fancy.

User Base

Show us you have a large user base, with multiple easily verifiable sources such as Alexa, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, etc.

Product

You should have a working product or at least a prototype. Something we can download and play with. It needs to work and be impressive.

Code

If your project is not open-source, you better have a product with a constant stream of new features and releases. If your project is open-source, we like to see an active GitHub repo.

Team

When it comes to the team, we care about history more than ability. Afterall, anyone can claim they know C++, but not that many can say they worked on bitcoind as part of the core team and have the commit history to back it up. The later gets priority.

Notice “brilliant concept” is not on the list. We don’t care about it. Concepts are cheap. We try to avoid “air coins” like a plague.

There are a few more things we don’t like.

We don’t like big ICOs.

We don’t like teams that hype too much. There is a fine line between aggressive marketing and hyping. We want to see teams hunkering down, working hard and delivering value; not teams who do great marketing to put on a show, but gets no development work done. The later one will just create a spike in price (not value) and eventually go back down to zero; the former one will create lasting value.

We don’t like teams that can’t keep their promises. If you make a promise, you keep it. Don’t “adjust” your roadmap too often.

We forbid the following:

We do not accept teams who publicly speculate on price or make predictions or forecasts on their token’s price.

We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price.

If you are promoting Binance, then we appreciate it. But if we get a lot of questions from people confused if Binance agreed to list your coin already, it will significantly decrease your chances or delay your listing.

We do not allow teams disclosing they will get listed on Binance until their coin starts trading. If this info leaks out, we will put the listing on hold, possibly indefinitely.

Going forward, we won't tell core teams when we will list their coin. So if someone makes a claim they will get listed on Binance, you can be sure it is fake.

Fees

Feel free to propose a fee you are comfortable to pay, in BNB, of course. High fee does not guarantee listing, but it may increase your review priority. If you don't want to pay a listing fee, simply put 0. Free market will determine the rest.

There are a few other factors that will help with the listing process.

If you plan to do airdrops or other promotional activities, please let us know in as much detail as possible, down to the exact number of coins you are giving away, etc. These will increase your chances and priority of listing. It should be detailed enough so that we can say "yes, let's do it" and not "ok, let's discuss some of the missing details".

If you accepted BNB during your ICO, or otherwise incorporated BNB into your eco-system, and therefore increased its utility value, we certainly appreciate that too.

If you have been a promoter/supporter of Binance in your community, we always take that into account. We remember people who help us.

Other than that, fill the Binance Listing Request Form, focus on creating value, be patient, and we will list you in no time.

COLX - "Coin of the people, by the people, for the people; shall never, ever, perish from this Earth..." - Peter Aldred 01/01/2018
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

Bright future in front of this coin. 2 satoshi price won't last much.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
pete898

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:15:23 PM

I like the Chinese, he doesn't mince his words and says exactly what he likes and what he means...

The tips above were from his LinkedIn page - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao/

fishfishfish313

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:17:16 PM

I've started on the visual updates to the COLX subreddit.  More changes to follow.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColossuscoinX/

This is excellent so far! Thank you for doing this.  An active Reddit presence would be huge for growth.  I have seen it work fantastic with other coins, and no reason that it can't work with COLX either.

Looks great man!

Binance would be sweet, but it takes a very large and very active community.  Building up the community on Reddit is essential for this.  So, we are looking good heading into the future.  Grin

fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

This coin is a nobrainer: will go to moon for sure. It has all the feature of the best coins, together.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Th82

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:50:56 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 04:12:04 PM by Th82

The Anonymous Coin Comparison

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
Th82

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:22:59 PM

Our new COLX ColossusCoinXT Block Explorer has been released on thecryptochat.net
 http://colossuscoinxt.thecryptochat.net/ 

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: