Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The phrase to describe Bitcoin  (Read 1760 times)
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:13:57 PM

bitcoin is a future money technology that is designed to be free of inflation and in the circulation of bitcoin without any intervention from the government, unlike money that circulation is always monitored by the government. it's in my opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:19:42 PM

Bitcoin is a digital gold as the price is increasing steady time after time. In the few years we can see Bitcoin in 5 to 6 figures
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:52:02 PM

"Digital and decentralized by nature, Bitcoin is both more liquid and more safe as a storage of wealth than physical gold. Protected from government control and usable worldwide"
It is very technical but it is true. It is a quite fact that bitcoin is a digital and a way crypto-currency form currency that offers faster and reliable transaction for price to deal with a good earning in the future. And it is intangible so it more likely to have security in terms of transaction.
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:44:31 AM

In this phrase is how I explain Bitcoin in all senses.

"Bitcoin is the most free and pure form of a crowd-economy, free from the oppression of governments."

Bitcoin is the financial instrument which provides great profits to its investors.

Personally like this one above, I created it. And the one below too.

Another one could be: Bitcoin is the free economis system where everybody has the same rights on blockchain.
Uberzugzug

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:55:00 AM

Bitcoin is like the other actual currencies, the difference is just it is traded and held in digital way and through technology. I also serves as an investment as it has it's own rate.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:27:52 AM

"Bitcoin is the most free and pure form of a crowd-economy, free from the oppression of governments."

Free from government oppression-yes,but not free from miners,"hard fork supporters",big holders trying to manipulate the market price and "off-chain" supporters.I think the term "crowd-economy" is meaningless,what are you trying to say with this?Every economy is a "crowd economy".Obviously we need people (crowd) to have an economy.
While what you say is is the complete truth I think that was bound to happen, people try to get an edge and that is why we see miners trying to push their own agenda, the whales trying to manipulate the price, and common people supporting forks so they get more airdrops.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:42:32 AM

The dream that bitcoin can be the vehicle so that we can get away from the control and undue influence of the government is just a myth...a big myth in fact. The recent announcement from China on ICO is just a tip of the iceberg on this fact. The government can easily ban Bitcoin if it wants to...in case it would decide that Bitcoin is causing unnecessary troubles for them and they can do it anytime. We are just lucky that many government authorities are right now using their heads by accepting Bitcoin but must be under some strict regulations and rules that everybody must follow.

How Bitcoin would evolved in this environment we have right now remains to be seen and it is hard to predict where cryptocurrency as a whole is heading to. Later on there can be developments that can hinder further growth for Bitcoin or on the other hand there can be changes that can push the Bitcoin movement forward with much vigor and momentum...let's hope that in the end it is the latter that will make it.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:13:12 AM

For me the best phrase to describe bitcoin is "In order for you to get rich, you have to be making money even if you are asleep". This phrase best describes bitcoin for me because I think one would be a hypocrite if you do not admit you are here for the money, and we all are here for the money; thus through bitcoin or even altcoins they are constantly moving its price every minute so even if you are asleep the capital you are investing in these coins are moving.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:32:11 AM

For me the best phrase to describe bitcoin is "In order for you to get rich, you have to be making money even if you are asleep". This phrase best describes bitcoin for me because I think one would be a hypocrite if you do not admit you are here for the money, and we all are here for the money; thus through bitcoin or even altcoins they are constantly moving its price every minute so even if you are asleep the capital you are investing in these coins are moving.
The part of having money even asleep were indeed true, we can actually have in bitcoin anytime ,indeed "Bitcoin is the future, many will depend on it to be successful".
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:05:25 AM

For me the best phrase to describe bitcoin is "In order for you to get rich, you have to be making money even if you are asleep". This phrase best describes bitcoin for me because I think one would be a hypocrite if you do not admit you are here for the money, and we all are here for the money; thus through bitcoin or even altcoins they are constantly moving its price every minute so even if you are asleep the capital you are investing in these coins are moving

But this phrase is not about Bitcoin

Though it is certainly applicable to Bitcoin speculators and profiteers as well, while some will never forget to add that this is against Bitcoin nature and Satoshi's vision. Virtually the same can be said in respect to any investment, and, in fact, this is what Warenn Buffett said. He said (and I fully agree with him) that if you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1944

This space is availlable for advertising

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:26:07 AM

Do not fool yourself, governments can still do a lot to slow down Bitcoin, if they wanted to do that. They can ban merchants from accepting it and they can even force banks not to service Bitcoin exchanges. The problem is, Bitcoin comes with several advantages too and they cannot ignore that.

Advantages like, additional tax income and tourist opportunities and new job opportunities. Do not forget that Bitcoin users are voters too and there are currently millions of users/voters using Bitcoin. ^smile^

Signature space availlable -Just DM me if you need some advertising.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:09:52 AM

Wow I like that phrase also. It really described how and what bitcoin can make us rich.
Meaningful and catchy. Yeah we're all here because of money and bitcoin can give this to us if we're smart and wise trader. With the right capital and right choice of coins becoming rich will be within reach by our hands.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:42:14 AM

" I can get every material things in this world to achieved all of my dreams through Bitcoins"
I think this one is enough to say that I am much very happy of doing bitcoin as part of my life now. Wink
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:49:32 AM

The phrase you said can be determine with the word 'decentralize' as any other altcoins also claiming of. Bitcoin nowadays is not free anymore at all because of this high fee in transactions that sending a micro payments is regretful.

But let's hope that the scaling of bitcoin will help this transaction fees to go low again so that almost free transaction fee is achievable again and people will use micro payments again.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

Bitcoin can change everything. I personally agree that bitcoin changes the way I live. Because of bitcoin, I learned how to manage my time by making my list containing every agendas. Before, a day will pass that I only finish only one tasks but now everything is in balance.
yes you are right i also like you, i am now more disciplined in managing the time for having to divide between real life with this forum.
,yes it is, and it should be. one thing you need is discipline, it is a matter of choice form what you want and what you need the most and as an example is time management. if you just keep on complaining you were cramming and your schedule is to tight, then you are not well disciplined. Back to bitcoin, it needs patience and as well time management and discipline.
"With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve." -Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah-
Discipline is essential for success in life and a person should practice it in every field of his life. Time is money and smart people do not waste such precious asset. Bitcoin is no more different than other matters of life in this perspective.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:21:26 PM

The phrase you said can be determine with the word 'decentralize' as any other altcoins also claiming of. Bitcoin nowadays is not free anymore at all because of this high fee in transactions that sending a micro payments is regretful.

But let's hope that the scaling of bitcoin will help this transaction fees to go low again so that almost free transaction fee is achievable again and people will use micro payments again.
There is a significant drop in fees right now. Segwit effects have started showing. Today only I send 0.2 BTC with Network fees of 0.0005 and my transaction got confirmed in less than half an hour. If you are not able to reap benefits of low fees, then problem is with your wallet provider. They are charging you more. Kindly look into it
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:24:08 PM

Free from government oppression-yes,but not free from miners,"hard fork supporters",big holders trying to manipulate the market price and "off-chain" supporters.I think the term "crowd-economy" is meaningless,what are you trying to say with this?Every economy is a "crowd economy".Obviously we need people (crowd) to have an economy.
Maybe he wanted to say that it is people currency meant to be ruled by people. We all know that all other state currencies are not in the control of common man whereas bitcoins provide everyone with same opportunity of earning profits. Bitcoins provide complete freedom to the users.

Probably the post really would mean the general and with the most people in it and thats the community. I kind of like this idea because most issues in this community is how the government could handle or manipulate btc users in there own economy. Not totally free in some countries but at least it is not easy for the for an entity to control btc.
I guess early adapters has the advantage when it comes to the market and I think those late adapters would be the ones suffering if what you have said is true about someone whose manipulating or behind the prices. Anyway there are so many possibilities that can happen, maybe those late adapters may surpass those early birds i think.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Beechnut

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

Bitcoin is tough to spend and today isn't very useful.

In it for the long run.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:23:35 PM

If will describe bitcoin in a phrase, I'll say "Bitcoin is a life changer". Bitcoin gives many advantages to us because it makes our transacations faster than before and even a student like me can now earn money (I really hope soon) even I'm still

If I will describe bitcoin in a phrase, I'll say a " A Life Changer" . Bitcoin gives many advantages to us because it makes our life easier; it brings us faster transactions than before and even a student like me who are not yet able to find a source of income can earn money now Smiley (I hope very soon).

unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:32:29 PM

if you already understand the bitcoin system and understand about bitcoin well then you will not be difficult to explain bitcoin to others. so my advice, you better learn and understand well what is bitcoin first, so you do not trouble to explain bitcoin to people.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: