Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRESALE] Xenio Blockchain | 🌟🌟🌟 Decentralized Gaming Blockchain🌟🌟🌟  (Read 16060 times)
gr33k

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:29:31 AM

Is this only Proof of Stake? I am trying to confirm if this will be GPU mineable, or is running game servers the only way to obtain Xenio?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

Is this only Proof of Stake? I am trying to confirm if this will be GPU mineable, or is running game servers the only way to obtain Xenio?

There are two incetive models, one for the users/gamers who connects to the network (POS) and one for the server operators (running a server) which is PoN, it is not "mining" like POW coins
gr33k

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:36:44 PM

There are two incetive models, one for the users/gamers who connects to the network (POS) and one for the server operators (running a server) which is PoN, it is not "mining" like POW coins

Bummer Sad Still love the idea!

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:18:51 AM

Very Interesting idea, i am going to keep an eye on this project.
huskyattack

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:24:37 AM

what if this coin doesn't go up?

nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:50:21 PM

what if this coin doesn't go up?

What do you mean ?

Thanks

Bummer Sad Still love the idea!

Here is a video, it is still a draft, to help understand the concepts of Xenio

https://youtu.be/2PiTw2o_kKE
tanvir00

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:35:02 PM

how would you connect DOTA2 server with your node? As far as I know Valve didn't make it open source. So, how are you going to modify the server files to work with your platform?
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:10:27 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

I herbey confirm that I'll be one of the escrows for Xenio as part of the Crypto Escrow Team.

Mitchell,
12/09/2017
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=RmKL
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Crypto Escrow Team (CET): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190.
PGP Key: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg10830138#msg10830138.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:50:24 AM

how would you connect DOTA2 server with your node? As far as I know Valve didn't make it open source. So, how are you going to modify the server files to work with your platform?

You may be interested in checking one of the guides here
You can launch it on LAN and even open it.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

I herbey confirm that I'll be one of the escrows for Xenio as part of the Crypto Escrow Team.

Mitchell,
12/09/2017
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=RmKL
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Crypto Escrow Team (CET): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190.
PGP Key: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg10830138#msg10830138.

Thank you mitchell.
tanvir00

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:32:57 PM

You may be interested in checking one of the guides here
You can launch it on LAN and even open it.

What you provided is a guide on running a dota dedicated server. It has nothing to do with the question I have asked. What I asked is how would you connect your Xenio system with this? This system have no use if you can't make the blockchain register that you actually run that server from X time to Y time and give you a reward based on that. Since you are connecting a server which has nothing to do with the blockchain itself, anyone can just spoof hosting a game server and earn your system's coin for free without doing anything for the community/system at all.

I am asking bcz your project is interesting ,i can be a potential investor. like i did in enjin. Smiley
sirnicolas21

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:14:32 PM

What you provided is a guide on running a dota dedicated server. It has nothing to do with the question I have asked. What I asked is how would you connect your Xenio system with this? This system have no use if you can't make the blockchain register that you actually run that server from X time to Y time and give you a reward based on that. Since you are connecting a server which has nothing to do with the blockchain itself, anyone can just spoof hosting a game server and earn your system's coin for free without doing anything for the community/system at all.

I am asking bcz your project is interesting ,i can be a potential investor. like i did in enjin. Smiley

Hi tanvir,

I'm the lead developer for the blockchain,
i do especially like your question because it proves that you have technical thinking, but we will not run the servers ourselves because its impossible to have the source codes or the rights or the man power (if we had the codes/rights) to do so, unless the game is opensource and someone implements the blockchain for it,  the game developers will have to embed the blockchain in their code, we will provide easy solutions for them and guides to do so, the blockchain in the part that its already coded holds connection times and some details for the peers and some of those details which are not personal (such as name) will be cross referenced with connections to the servers on the super block time....

feel free to ask anything but be patient for my reply time please Smiley
tanvir00

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:54:31 PM

Hi tanvir,

i do especially like your question because it proves that you have technical thinking, but we will not run the servers ourselves because its impossible to have the source codes or the rights or the man power (if we had the codes/rights) to do so, unless the game is opensource and someone implements the blockchain for it,  the game developers will have to embed the blockchain in their code, we will provide easy solutions for them and guides to do so, the blockchain in the part that its already coded holds connection times and some details for the peers and some of those details which are not personal (such as name) will be cross referenced with connections to the servers on the super block time....

I thought you had already set up a system where already made games can be played. Looks like the wallet screenshots with DOTA and all are just for the hype but fake stuffs. Seems like there is another company doing the same as you but they are promising something much more than what xenio has to offer. There are already AAA rated games being built on it. Would you care to give me a comparison between xenion and oren https://orenplatform.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

Hi tanvir,

I thought you had already set up a system where already made games can be played. Looks like the wallet screenshots with DOTA and all are just for the hype but fake stuffs. Seems like there is another company doing the same as you but they are promising something much more than what xenio has to offer. There are already AAA rated games being built on it. Would you care to give me a comparison between xenion and oren https://orenplatform.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf

You can't compare what is not comparable, Oren released an ERC20 token for their presale, they are on testnet, Xenio will deliver the blockchain and a functional system. It is true that Oren is on testnet, however, we have advisors who are working in order to implement Xenio to platforms like xbox and playstation. Regarding the AAA games anyone can add them or any other game as long as the source code is available and that he knows how to implement a smart contract into a game.
It is not like we are going to controle the blockchain, anyone can host a game on his server, and give access to any player, depending his preferences.
You can consider Xenio as a marriage between ethereum and dash, the servers who will host games will act like masternodes and get rewarded for their ressources.

Regarding Oren, i checked the white paper, Xenio is above Oren in term of feasability, i don't want to go in criticising other projects, it is not the aim of this thread, however based on their features about price drop protection, i don't see the point. Regarding AAA games, we can add a lot of games as it is decentralized and open, and i would like to see the testnet, they say it is ready but there is no link yet.

Anyway, i see that you are new, welcome to the blockchain world.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:57:19 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 05:29:05 PM by nemgun

EDIT: Someone47 removed his post, he apologied, missunderstanding happens, i am still happy to reply to the questions.

Thanks a lot for posting picture of Ton and Yani, the things is that none of them is envolved in the Xenio team, and thanks for pumping the thread.

However, if you continue with empty accusations like that i could down rate you.

Regarding NVO, the work is in progress, everything is going well, the investors have confidence in the NVO team, do not forget that 90% of the crowdsale funds are still held by the escrows, so we haven't scamed anyone, we are just working on it. Regarding the github repositories, i said that i won't publish it unless it is patented in order to preserve the technology and the advantage of NVO. I will ask the escrows to confirm that90% of the funds are still held.
Scaming people means taking money for a fake project, i advise you take care about the way you are talking or i will down rate you, do not insult my projects.

you should have searched a little more, check this one :

Taken during the crowdsale of NVO, it is in the official thread of NVO, and we are still in the same place, still working.

You know, i love trolls, but just stay polite and you will be welcome here, continue your investigation on the project, try to find questions related to the development it would be great, i would be happy to reply. however, stay on topic, it is Xenio.
tanvir00

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:38:06 PM

Hi tanvir,

You can't compare what is not comparable, Oren released an ERC20 token for their presale, they are on testnet, Xenio will deliver the blockchain and a functional system. It is true that Oren is on testnet, however, we have advisors who are working in order to implement Xenio to platforms like xbox and playstation. Regarding the AAA games anyone can add them or any other game as long as the source code is available and that he knows how to implement a smart contract into a game.
It is not like we are going to controle the blockchain, anyone can host a game on his server, and give access to any player, depending his preferences.
You can consider Xenio as a marriage between ethereum and dash, the servers who will host games will act like masternodes and get rewarded for their ressources.

Regarding Oren, i checked the white paper, Xenio is above Oren in term of feasability, i don't want to go in criticising other projects, it is not the aim of this thread, however based on their features about price drop protection, i don't see the point. Regarding AAA games, we can add a lot of games as it is decentralized and open, and i would like to see the testnet, they say it is ready but there is no link yet.

Ok, moving away from the "technical" questions and coming to the actual questions from an investor's point of view. Having a triple-A rated game on a platform does actually creates demand for that system's currency. But, they have declared not just 1 but 3 triple-A rated games along with other multiple platform games are already being built exclusively to their platform. I wanna know if xenio have something like that going on as well. Because, ultimately no matter how much great one system is from the other or how much hunky funky functions a system has to offer becomes totally meaningless if the ultimate thing why its being built is not there. And yes that is the games themselves. Their claims to 3 AAA rated games seemed fishy to me so I researched a little and found Ubisoft would be backing them in the game development phase. I didn't believe that at all but later found out their member was ex Ubisoft employee, so that makes sense.

No, I am not demonizing either of the system, as an investor's point of view I have to know if the coins/tokens will have future demand for me to invest, and in that sense, I am observing they are light years ahead. I invested a shit tones in Nvo, I like the team and want to do more for them. This is why I cared to make an account on btctalk and ask these questions, hope you don't take it the wrong way.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

Hi tanvir,

Ok, moving away from the "technical" questions and coming to the actual questions from an investor's point of view. Having a triple-A rated game on a platform does actually creates demand for that system's currency. But, they have declared not just 1 but 3 triple-A rated games along with other multiple platform games are already being built exclusively to their platform. I wanna know if xenio have something like that going on as well. Because, ultimately no matter how much great one system is from the other or how much hunky funky functions a system has to offer becomes totally meaningless if the ultimate thing why its being built is not there. And yes that is the games themselves. Their claims to 3 AAA rated games seemed fishy to me so I researched a little and found Ubisoft would be backing them in the game development phase. I didn't believe that at all but later found out their member was ex Ubisoft employee, so that makes sense.

No, I am not demonizing either of the system, as an investor's point of view I have to know if the coins/tokens will have future demand for me to invest, and in that sense, I am observing they are light years ahead. I invested a shit tones in Nvo, I like the team and want to do more for them. This is why I cared to make an account on btctalk and ask these questions, hope you don't take it the wrong way.

I really appreciate your message, but i think that you don't really understand how Xenio works, let me give you an example.
You spoke about Enjin, who created a smart contract on Ethereum to provide game tokenization, they would have been able to do it on Xenio as it is what we want to provide.
Regarding the AAA games, anyone could add it to the platform and use it to mine, you should see the process in a decentralized point of view, the Xenio team won't go after Microsoft or Ubisoft to ask them to include their games into the platform, even if a partnership is actually possible as we are in discussion, but it is more about attracting game developers to Xenio as it solves issues encountered by the game developers.
We will soon update the advisors once the plan is in place.
Let me explain in a more technical side how does it works, i want to show you how open it is. Let's say that you have a server and want to mine, let's say that you have taken the game Call of Duty, you will link it to a smart contract, automatically the smart contract is hosted on the blockchain, from the Xenio client, the players will automatically find the server listed, they will download the game, and start playing on your server. On your side, you are rewarded based on this process, i know that what i am going to say may annoy a lot of people but, let's say that Call of duty's code is closed, go to non-steam, download it, and set it up. Regarding this process, there is no limit about adding AAA games, Xenio offers a P2P technology, most of the regulations are not operating on this basis which takes off a lot of issues like editor agreements, the need to setup a company to run servers ...
Let me explain you more about P2P, recently China forbids crypto currency exchanges, as soon as NVO is setup and released, the chinese will be able to trade without any problem, simply because the limitations experienced by centralized exchanges are not applied to decentralized P2P systems.
I spoke with game developers who are interested by releasing their games on Xenio as they experience a lot of problems with platforms like Steam and Microsoft, in Xenio it is more simple, create a smart contract, link your game, and you can even create sub tokens to use them into your game.
Xenio wants to give more value to the smart contracts and tokenization, as Xenio is listening to the smart contracts.

This is Xenio, the gaming freedom.

If there is any issue with my explanation, please quote what you need and i wil try to clarify even more.
Xeniophile

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:17:53 PM

Hey, everyone - check out the new intro video for the Xenio project. Don't forget to follow the Twitter channel for news as well
Occam

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:09:21 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 01:11:54 AM by Occam

EDIT: Someone47 removed his post, he apologied, missunderstanding happens, i am still happy to reply to the questions.

Thanks a lot for posting picture of Ton and Yani, the things is that none of them is envolved in the Xenio team, and thanks for pumping the thread.

However, if you continue with empty accusations like that i could down rate you.

Regarding NVO, the work is in progress, everything is going well, the investors have confidence in the NVO team, do not forget that 90% of the crowdsale funds are still held by the escrows, so we haven't scamed anyone, we are just working on it. Regarding the github repositories, i said that i won't publish it unless it is patented in order to preserve the technology and the advantage of NVO. I will ask the escrows to confirm that90% of the funds are still held.
Scaming people means taking money for a fake project, i advise you take care about the way you are talking or i will down rate you, do not insult my projects.

I'm new here and I have arrived too late to help any NVO investors. However, I'm not too late for Xenio. You keep talking about NVO only using a small percentage of escrow so far. Makes sense to me. So what's the plan? Reach milestones with a minimum expenditure ==>escrows have to pay out ==>you and Ton split the rest? Some of your Xenio team members links don't work and one of them is your Dad.

You yourself have stated the scam takes place after escrow has been released. I can quote you if you like. I can also quote you regarding what a nasty person you really are, from many places, if you like. So what's with Someone47? Did you pay or threaten them? You have issued two threats in this quoted post regarding down-rating them.

Some people care about that red trust thing. I don't. But I would prefer you to threaten me publicly for stating the truth.

This is the best part though "so we haven't scamed anyone, we are just working on it" Lol. Your brain told the truth without you knowing it.

I understand you believe you are a GOD (I can quote sources for this also).

You have a history of failed/stalled projects in the past. I hope anyone considering investing in your projects does a lot of research before doing so.

Edit fir clarity, messed up the quote.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:46:41 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 10:00:32 AM by nemgun

I'm new here and I have arrived too late to help any NVO investors. However, I'm not too late for Xenio. You keep talking about NVO only using a small percentage of escrow so far. Makes sense to me. So what's the plan? Reach milestones with a minimum expenditure ==>escrows have to pay out ==>you and Ton split the rest? Some of your Xenio team members links don't work and one of them is your Dad.

You yourself have stated the scam takes place after escrow has been released. I can quote you if you like. I can also quote you regarding what a nasty person you really are, from many places, if you like. So what's with Someone47? Did you pay or threaten them? You have issued two threats in this quoted post regarding down-rating them.

Some people care about that red trust thing. I don't. But I would prefer you to threaten me publicly for stating the truth.

This is the best part though "so we haven't scamed anyone, we are just working on it" Lol. Your brain told the truth without you knowing it.

I understand you believe you are a GOD (I can quote sources for this also).

You have a history of failed/stalled projects in the past. I hope anyone considering investing in your projects does a lot of research before doing so.

Taken during the crowdsale of NVO, it is in the official thread of NVO, and we are still in the same place, still working.

You know, i love trolls, but just stay polite and you will be welcome here, continue your investigation on the project, try to find questions related to the development it would be great, i would be happy to reply. however, stay on topic, it is Xenio.

First of all, stay polite, and drugs are bad, i see that you are spreaded in the way you post. Regarding NVO, i don't take any money from NVO, effectively we will deliver the project, the rest of the funds will be used to promote and maintain NVO, it will be spent smartly to make a success of NVO. The investors and holders of NVO invested regarding the milestone agreement, a multi wallet and a decentralized exchange. By minimizing expences and caring about the funds received we can manage the funds on long term even after NVO's launch.
Let me give you a small example. Let's say that Bitcoin have 20M users today, and that it is multiplied by 2 each year, if we can have 10% of the bitcoin users, the one who wants decentralization, NVO will be a success on the long term. In order to realise this objective, the platform and advertising have to be managed as even if the development is excellent, we still need a good marketing and advertising strategy, so, the less expences, the more secure is NVO over the future, and i think that the investors appreciates this measure.
My personal benefit with NVO is the promotion of decentralization and bitcoin's policy, earning notoriety by proving that i am able to setup great projects, and bring a plus to the comminity.

To come back to Xenio, please show me the link that doesn't work, and i will fix it, it would be great.
Regarding my father, he is an excellent manager, and have a very long experience, he is a plus to the Xenio team especially if we move to industrial sectors with Xenio, this is where he will usefull.
For the Xenio blockchain, its technology, and its usage, everything will be available before the crowdsale, it means that people will be able to use and learn how to use Xenio before the crowdsale as we want the users, miners and investors to get the required support about Xenio before taking any investment decision. What i mean is that the shown client on the website will be available before the crowdsale.

Someone47 sent me a PM where he apologied, and deleted his post. I haven't paid him, i am not like that. Regarding down rating people, it is a rule in the forum, if someone defames a user, or is insulting, we have the right to down rate him.

I hope that i have been able to answer your questions, but next time, please be more respectfull, and try not to judge without proofs.

The thing is it looks like all these newbie accounts attacking me are targeting someone else, as at the end of each provocation you bring one of the escrows in the problem, also i noticed that you are afraid that I will put an update that can siege your way of thinking, let me tell you something, soon i will put an update and you will have to forget these newbie accounts, if you wasn't afraid of me, you would have used your real btct accounts, so i warn you when you post something as in reality, regardless of your rank you know that this kind of behaviour with newbie accounts are your real value.
Occam

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:39:39 AM

The link for Ben Daniel on the Xenio.io page is not working for me.

https://www.facebook.com/ben.daniel

I have edited my post now because I fudged up the quote. I am new here and still trying to learn my way around. I'm also trying to be as polite as possible. The rest of what I said still stands.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: