Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:44:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRESALE] Xenio Blockchain | 🌟🌟🌟 Decentralized Gaming Blockchain🌟🌟🌟  (Read 16056 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:02:04 PM

This project is very interesting and I hope it will become successful in the future. And I hope once ICO started many investor will invest ti this project . I will invest also to this project once ICO starts. Please inform me when the ICO start so I can invest in this project. Hope also dev create more project about xenio so it will become successful in the future. More power!
The Early Presale round is underway now, but is limited to 10 million coins. You can register an account at https://xenio.io and join the party...But we are selling faster than anticipated, so even if you miss this round, there are three more rounds to come Smiley
I do not have the money right now to participate in this round but it seems only  20% of the coins have been sold yet so maybe I can raise enough cash to get into the presale before all the tokens are gone but if I cannot do that I will surely participate in round 2 especially now that I know the coin is going to be listed at Bittrex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:38:37 AM

Yes the servers will be partially random because of the ping, it is like i try to connect from algeria to a us based server, my ping would be too high and it would ruin the games. So it have to include some randomness. but, it is possible to create your own server and bring your own players, however, you won't be able to get incentives except from the first pos as all the nodes get rewards for it.

This is why I asked. If it is random you need to make sure the latency is good enough.

The question is: how will servers be randomly selected? how in a decentralized way can it work? Who records the latency of each individual server against each user? how would you prevent a gamer or server artificially increasing latency or completely blocking IPs in order to get your fake players on your own server? and how do you tell the different between legit and not?

Is this also only for single player gamers too? ie not co-op

In the next updates, we think about some kind of ban in the blockchain during the next months, for the leavers and reported gamers based on a trust/untrust system. Regarding the servers, there will be a vote by the nodes about the election of servers, which ones can seal blocks from where he can have a list of black listed servers/players.

how to deal with sibyl?

for the game to test, i am still unsure, we will try to add as much as possible, personally, i want to test Dota, CSGO, starcraft, and COD. I don't say that it will be done officially as they don't allow private servers, maybe a pseudoname would do it, like xenioNakamoto, someone annonymous.

is this not a bit illegal?

I have a passion for people who threaten me, i like to humiliate them with my intelligence.

I have not threatened you at all. I merely pointed out that PoN is seriously flawed. To exploit it you do not need to break blockchain technology.

I've not been humiliated by your intelligence yet?

anyway I will await your answers so that we can finally put this to rest. And I hope you can prove me wrong.

I want to thank you for participating to the game, since some time we don't have the right to use marketing campaigns to pump the threads.
Regarding your intelligence, you was recruited at the time you said you would make packets with authorizations, then on the mockup where you centralized a blockchain, as you put it in a side aside, I thank you again for your stupidity, this is where you showed your level hilarious, so now you understand the gap between you and me. A golden rule that I repeated, you must never attack the developers. You know, I enjoyed doing NVO with the strength Gandalf, and I'm back on this project with Dumbledore's intelligence "Wingardium Leviosa", you just pumped the thread, you were ridiculous from the beginning and then you talk about red flag and I find it very adorable and cute.
By the way, in the world of Dumbledore, there is Serpentar, if you are sure to be able to faker the project with your strategy,  buy some XNO and fake the project. you trolls of Harry Potter, I would love you all the time.
Bitcointalk admins have forbidden to add in the signature campaigns the obligation to post in the main thread, fortunately there are people like you to make my thread pumper, and thanks again.
PS: It's not good to come up with notions of PC2000 magazine.
davestevens

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:17:59 AM

way to behave for the leader of the project?

so it looks like you cannot answer the questions and have turned to talking like a child.

I'll wait for the answer to :

How to prevent Fake Servers with Fake gamers from staking coins?

It is flawed and you are taking peoples money, again.
Occam

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:31:57 AM

so it looks like you cannot answer the questions and have turned to talking like a child.

You do realise that, compared to you Dave, nemgun considers himself a GOD. This is why he talks down at all of you from his heavenly position. I can actually quote this from another thread.(Really!)

Please stop asking technical questions about why Xenio is flawed. The amount raised is stuck at 3 mil. So shut up and give him your money! That is what this is about.

220 Million Dollars. Really?

I wish I could fly around the internet and face-palm each and every contributor thus far. Not that it would stop this ICO maddness. Do your own research people.
davestevens

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:07:35 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 05:21:45 AM by davestevens

You do realise that, compared to you Dave, nemgun considers himself a GOD. This is why he talks down at all of you from his heavenly position. I can actually quote this from another thread.(Really!)

Please stop asking technical questions about why Xenio is flawed. The amount raised is stuck at 3 mil. So shut up and give him your money! That is what this is about.

220 Million Dollars. Really?

I wish I could fly around the internet and face-palm each and every contributor thus far. Not that it would stop this ICO maddness. Do your own research people.

is the 3 million from the exchange they crowd-saled and they put it in themselves to make it look like they raised that much so far?

disregarding the massive flaw with PoN,
let's assume it is not flawed

what is the advantage of Xenio?

who is going to use it? why not just connect to a legit AAA game server the normal way instead of being limited to an open source game with no players???

What are the problems trying to be solved here?
groundageabalone

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:15:46 AM

Right now, at what stage is your project?
Occam

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:30:36 AM

"is the 3 million from the exchange they crowd-saled and they put it in themselves to make it look like they raised that much so far?"

I doubt that as they both have escrow. The ticker showing the 3 Mil raised on xenio.io could show whatever though.

What about financials? They must have these at their fingertips. Surely. A detailed spreadsheet showing the breakdown of spending investor money would have been already completed. As in, this coder will code this part, and it will take "x" weeks at an hourly rate etc,. This would lead to an estimation of total funds needed for the project and an approximate ROI for investors. $220,000,000 is a lot of money to ask for without saying how you're going to spend it.
cuboidmoment

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:18:13 AM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:49:55 AM

The project is on Phase 1 Pre- ICO.

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

The best start is always their website, read as much as you can about the project. Its https://xenio.io/ the presale is now on and that's always the best time to be involved in the project. You will also see the process to purchase tokens there on the site. I concur, it is a great project.
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:53:23 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 10:14:34 AM by migello

I am very interested in XENIO and NVO,
but NVO is late at delivering the wallet, any news?

it is the definitive clue about the capacity of delivering both projects or not.
lenviews

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:54:34 AM

what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:06:01 PM

what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?

there are probably no bonuses but you can buy some tokens on a discounted price in the earlier weeks. first week will only be $1.5/XNO and will be $5 on the 4th week. first week is the best Smiley
anklesinvidious

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

This looks like a good project that has a real life application! Went through your article and I have to admit it is well detailed and describes very well the token sale and distribution process
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:16:34 PM

The project looks pretty promising to me and i think the idea of decentralized gaming can perform pretty well. The team of the project also looks promising to me but the project seems pretty simmilar to mobilego.
The pre sale is performing pretty well so the marketing teams is doing a very good job which can also aid in the growth of the project.
Looking forward to invest.
davestevens

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:59:40 PM

so many fake account bumpers here that are trying to bury the flawed system

Xenio is completely broken. Check my questions above.

in essence all Xenio does it reward servers for hosting games, and only open source games at that. there are not even any games?

it is not a viable business model even if it could work technically
sirnicolas21

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:23:39 PM

you do realize that you insult ppl that you don't know here huh? i never took anyones money and its my first open source project since i was working many years with NDA's
you can check my linked in profile for background.

i will use your words here.... stop behaving like a child at least in public appearances.
im unsure why you are so negatively interested in this project and spend so time to prevent ppl from investing and most likely profiting in the feature..... thats bizzare from my point of view..... anyway.....

you can profit yourself also if you believe that you can create a fake server and hook millions of clients from nowhere on it.... so again? why do you bother?

you must realize however here that the main problem is not the fake server.... but the fake user.... you are not getting paid for just being a server... you are getting paid for the users you have, if you just have 100 fake servers it means that you need to invest 100*"coins required" to be a server (thats actually positive for the community)

but the users? there are ways to figure out duplicate users from the same machine.... looking cpu ids, mac addresses, ip's, ingame captchas, some have advantages and dis-advantages and limitations, for example a vm have the same cpu id everywhere.... or the ip is the same for an internet cafe.... so some of those counters cannot be used.
there are ways to inspect packets there are ways to prove connectivity there is AI that can help here, yes we have someone with a degree in AI in my team and we need more of those people and those people are really expensive thus we need funds,

what are you asking in general? you ask from us to give you  the pattern of our on going work? do you want me to give you my hand writings and notes BEFORE we even release?  are you a competitor or something with millions of funds? do you really believe that i will do something like that? what if we say something now and we change it later? are you gonna flame us for that?

anyway i wrote too much, the project is open source and you can see from git hub that we already writting the code, its 2-3 months work at least in coding (plus a bit more thinking and designing), PoN is an on-going technology and its not finalized we are focusing in the voting system now and proving that the users are legit and not dummies, you will see the code and the patterns once they are rdy.

joitheaddiapir

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:21:58 AM

Son_of_Scryptonit

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:37:24 AM

Definetely like this project, I am in))
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:14:47 AM

Okay after the initial burst, the progress has seemed to be at a pause now, still only at 21.5%. Concerned yet?
What could be the reason?
Any plans to overcome this?
Occam

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:20:26 AM

Well, I'm from the real world, where people involved in fund-raising rounds are happy to answer questions from their potential investors. If you guys see this as insulting then you need to be reminded that you are asking for money. You would not last long in front of a real Venture Capital Board with what you have disclosed so far. Particularly if you sent a temperamental CTO to present your case.

"Stop asking hard questions and give me the the money" would get you nowhere rather quickly. Yet in this space, it seems to be the norm. Little wonder there are so many problems with ICO's now. In a way, investors here are partly responsible, by not asking the hard questions and parting with their money too early, on a promise of large returns.

Although my previous questions remain unanswered, I have some new ones for you. "How many man-hours of development can you buy with USD$200 Million?"

It would seem you are seeking to be "Over-capitalized". Why?

How can investors be certain there are not just one or two people behind the keyboard here?

Last but not least. (Because someone needs to ask this question.) Your CTO/Founder seems to be a bit of a loose cannon. I can quote him from all over the place, though I'd rather not. Can you not see any potential problems with that in the future? Why should investors trust nemgun with their money if he behaves the way he does?

It's the "People" that make or break a project most times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: