Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRESALE] Xenio Blockchain | 🌟🌟🌟 Decentralized Gaming Blockchain🌟🌟🌟  (Read 16060 times)
jeniferlavender

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

I found your platform very interested and want to spend sometime to experiments with it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamera2

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

Any ETA on when we can sign back into the Xenio.io wbsite to update our wallets?
i do not know why , but i got a bad feeling about our investment , not much talking over here and still not possible to login

and what is the talking about refund , i do not think there will be a refund

It's evident from a plane  that xenio is pure scam, nvo as well. Con artists at it's finest, keep you believing till the end
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

Any ETA on when we can sign back into the Xenio.io wbsite to update our wallets?
i do not know why , but i got a bad feeling about our investment , not much talking over here and still not possible to login

and what is the talking about refund , i do not think there will be a refund

It's evident from a plane  that xenio is pure scam, nvo as well. Con artists at it's finest, keep you believing till the end

Between us, you already have an untrust, a newbie account, which means a trolling account.
NVO isn't a scam, the multiwallet is out and updates are on the track. We are keeping our engagements, and will continue on it, it is my favorite project.
Regarding Xenio, i am preparing a global refund because of the first round's glitch. So yes, there are some people who went en vacation and i am still waiting some emails.
Xenio have its own github, you can check it (like anyone else). There are excellent developers working on it.
As a developer and architect, i must say that i am proud of them as they work very hard, so please, go troll someone else. Do me this favor, today is my birthday and go away.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

Hello dear nemgun,

I'm a Xenio investor and I just read your message. We had no update on the matter so I'm a bit confused. What you're saying is that whatever payments have been made will be refunded? I've sent XRP from my Kraken account so I don't know how is this going to work if you try to refund me, I don't know what address is used when you send money from an exchange.
Will I be able to login into my Xenio account and put an address before the refund? Or can we talk about it in PMs?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Tasos
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

Hello dear nemgun,

I'm a Xenio investor and I just read your message. We had no update on the matter so I'm a bit confused. What you're saying is that whatever payments have been made will be refunded? I've sent XRP from my Kraken account so I don't know how is this going to work if you try to refund me, I don't know what address is used when you send money from an exchange.
Will I be able to login into my Xenio account and put an address before the refund? Or can we talk about it in PMs?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Tasos

Yes for sure, you can contact me by PM if you want, we will give the ability to use to access their account, and will send emails to update everyone. If you want, once we send the emails, you can send me your refund address and i will ensure it will be processed.
The team is sorry for the glitch.

Between us, you already have an untrust, a newbie account, which means a trolling account.
NVO isn't a scam, the multiwallet is out and updates are on the track. We are keeping our engagements, and will continue on it, it is my favorite project.
Regarding Xenio, i am preparing a global refund because of the first round's glitch. So yes, there are some people who went en vacation and i am still waiting some emails.
Xenio have its own github, you can check it (like anyone else). There are excellent developers working on it.
As a developer and architect, i must say that i am proud of them as they work very hard, so please, go troll someone else. Do me this favor, today is my birthday and go away.

Man....  im tired of having to show up cool4y aka gamera2 .   you no longer hold nvst because you sold it a while ago and im willing to bet you don't obtain xenio.

This user has been banned from the slack and the telegram, he is a constant annoyance who has  some sort of multiple personality disorder and  overall is a complete idiot.

as we can see here https://xchain.io/address/1EWkUpuYcPJqZj2sFFrPayC5aJTJsWH8ih this user sold his nvst a while back and then create  some BS currancy called DASH GOLD he then  inflated the price to make it look like its worth somting but its not worth a shit.  this address is 100% his and hes the one who posted a picture of it. so as we sit here and say people's work is a scam but yet you're pumping your own coin that your are probably going to try and sell.

He goes by multiple aliases and he has multiple accounts for futher information please look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917456.msg27913033#msg27913033 

dude  you you don't hold anything for either project and you were not scammed because you sold your holdings and got your money back its time to let it go and find something  else to get involved to.

Yes, they love me too much to stop trolling me. They are constantly thinking about me, i usually like them as they use to pump the threads when i want to expose something, but when they become insulting it turns to be annoying. It is sad as they scam people at the same time, and it is really bad.
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

well , will the refund take place soon or won;t there be a refund?
s_oj

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

It has been told by Nemgun that our coin will be returned. But no further info?

Nemgun you act like an amateur, please act accordingly to the trust you have been handed and show you earn it. 

Will you please send back our money and stop holding us as hostages, this is unacceptable. This is the least you could do, after all, it is you who have put us all in this very bad situation!

I know you have a busy time with NVO but please stop ridiculing your investors, us who believe in you and the project.
RivAngE

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:19:18 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 11:29:22 AM by RivAngE

I can confirm that I received the email yesterday.
So far everything seems to be well... unlike what some people claimed by calling the project a scum.

Thanks for being honest with your investors. It's true though that a bit more frequent communication and more annoucements on the project's status were needed.
Still, I won't mind to re-invest on Xenio in the future.

BTW nemgun, I can't send you a PM since it says I'm a newbie! Meh .... me a newbie ... pff
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

Sorry for the delay, but as we had advisors who brought their own investors, coinpayments refunded them, so we had to gather all the datas and merge them with our own, in order to proceed. It took some time as you can see, we received the last list yesterday, the coins are still under the escrow's hands, we want to deliver a proper refund.
Once again, sorry for the delay.

You can reply to the email directly, it is better to proceed like that, as some people contact me in facebook or telegram, but it is easier to use Emails as we can get the history and order everything properly.

Untill now, almost 90% have been refunded. There isn't much left to refund.
davestevens

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:59:55 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 07:19:41 PM by davestevens

ok..

so after all my previous messages explaining that what you were doing is not possible in a secure decentralized way, you are now changing your  project and refunding everyone.

did it take you so long to understand what I was saying? that what you were attempting would not work?
instead you labeled me as a troll.

Make sure you all get refunded in full and be extremely weary of any other projects they attempt to do. Wouldn't surprise me if they come up with another project before you get refunded

how many failed projects is this now?

and I have now been given a negative trust rating. Ridiculous.
davestevens

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

Plus he can launch 50+ VMs from a single 1gb of ram, he comes from the future, oh an he can also fake a blockchain's daemon, he should fake bitcoin's blockchain instead of wasting his time here, he could get billions there, he have for sure graphen circuits, quantum computers, and the ghost of einstein at home.

Huh?

50+ VMs from a single 1GB? who said this?

you can run 100+ VMs with 1GB of fully reserved per VM on a standard 8 core PC with a lite distro, and you can even over provision if you don't have 128gb of ram.
And you may use Docker which would be even less overhead.

trolling? you are either fraudulent or didn't think this through. I am waiting for you to answer how you will solve the fundamental flaw in Xenio.

Lets make this simple and ignore the game server part that i have already explained is not difficult to do.
as the  lead 'blockchain' dev  stated

they are rewarded for how many connections serve for their kind of service, so a gameserver is rewarded for how many active players have, a voice server for how many ppl are chatting (connected to that server, not actually talking)

Explain, how you intend to prevent a voice server from being rewarded by having fake users connected?

I say it again, Xenio can never work as you state or gain value unless you solve this issue and you have not given one valid answer.

by not answering and stating 'i don't like your attitude so I'm not going to tell you' it just all adds up to being a scam.

I do work for an investment group and that is why i originally brought up these questions, of course they will not be investing in Xenio and now I'm more here in my spare time to expose what you are doing to the public and others.

and now refunding because it does not work.

I doubt many people invested in this anyway. I bet the money was spent on  ads. and the 10% that have not been refunded is actually the only people that invested.
Occam

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:40:41 PM

You are such a troll Dave! Smiley

I think you are wasting your time though. Some people will re-invest in this and NVO as well -- sadly.

It is difficult to feel much for those that read through these threads and still invest.

nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

Hi trolls,

I decided to refund everyone for honesty reasons, as a regard to the glitch, i though it is a better solution, we could have continued on the other rounds but for transparency reasons, refunding was a better solution. Regarding the Xenio development, the work is ongoing on a private repository to limit the amounts of forks. As soon as the refunds are done, we will relaunch with more development and results.

So please, stop trying to discredit me, it won't work, a man is judged only by his acts, until the proof of the contrary I act in a transparent and direct way.
Silver_6

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

I tried replying to the email that was sent about not being able to send a signed message through Metamask, and I have no reply yet. Is there any way I can resolve this through here? I would really like my refund.
RivAngE

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

I, for one, think it shows good faith that all contributions will be refunded.
Have to be honest and say I'm a bit anxious about when we will receive it though.

Once I have received my refund, I'll be excited to see what direction the project is headed in.
And then I'll also consider backing it again as well, once the refund is processed and this direction is revealed Smiley

My thoughts exactly! I was worried after investigating in them and reading many bad comments but after seeing them act honestly, I'll feel better reinvesting in them in the future.
I also got reminded how easy it is for people to start hating just because someone else does, without even having a reason!

Allow me to offer some criticism too though. I've received your email on Friday, replied the same day and I still haven't received an answer (I'm among those who can't sign a message). It shouldn't take that long to reply to us, even a copy-paste-kind-of "we heard you, give us a few days and we'll get back to you" message would be fine.

With that said... Keep up the good work guys!  Grin
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

I, for one, think it shows good faith that all contributions will be refunded.
Have to be honest and say I'm a bit anxious about when we will receive it though.

Once I have received my refund, I'll be excited to see what direction the project is headed in.
And then I'll also consider backing it again as well, once the refund is processed and this direction is revealed Smiley

You should be Witse, thanks for supporting in NVO and Xenio, it means a lot for me. Let me give some updates : Over 200+ emails sent, we received 11 responses for now.
I have someone who contacted me on facebook too, i gave him my skype, this is for people who don't know how to sign messages, i think it is the most straight forward way to proceed.

Please guys Contact us by email at : admin@xenio.io

The funds are secured and held by the escrows. So do not worry about them. (even i were to hold them, i would have moved them)
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

I send from Kraken. I though it would not be a problem as we had to registrer a deposit address anyway.
What procedure should I follow?

nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

Hello, some updates :

Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin processed. Ethereum left (at the moment of redaction).
Once Ethereum is processed, we will wait for 5-7 days to accumulate accounts in order to process another batch.

Please contact us by Email at : admin@xenio.io to process refund.
RivAngE

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Hello, some updates :

Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin processed. Ethereum left (at the moment of redaction).
Once Ethereum is processed, we will wait for 5-7 days to accumulate accounts in order to process another batch.

Hello again nemgun,

I've contacted admin@xenio.io, they offered me the choise of skype call (since I can't sign a message) and I gave them my skype but I have not been added in Skype yet. Can you please PM me your Skype?
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

Hello, some updates :

i like how you have handled the refunds, trust is not easy to gain, but i am sure a lot

of people think highly of you an the team even for this.

i'll follow surely when Xenio ico will relaunch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: