Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help for my private key it was in 2013  (Read 1963 times)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7962

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:05:06 PM

Hello, I would like to tell you that I can help you !!! But I will only do it if we speak for private and whatzap ... My international number is +5493434670436.
I hope your message, I speak Spanish but I can use translator ...

lol private help from newbie on whatsapp.
Sounds like a great way to lose your coins a second time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7962

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:12:02 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hello, I would like to tell you that I can help you !!! But I will only do it if we speak for private and whatzap ... My international number is +5493434670436.
I hope your message, I speak Spanish but I can use translator ...

I don't answer PMs from newbies due to the inherent danger.  Also, I don't need your help but thanks for offering.
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:35:33 PM

You still own that computer?

What i would do i s run a hard disk recovery program, recovver all documents and start sifting through that is well. Instead of trying to crack the code you surely most have kept it in a document on your PC or somewhere else!

I could help you with what programs you should run. Don't worry i'm not a fraud. Hope you find your bitcoins, if you don't you will have to move on and remember it is never a bad time to get into crypto.

Good luck!!
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:44:02 PM

You can tell that you are a novice !!! I was willing to give you the password, but I continued investigating on your own ... Pay attention to my email: I am lidermundialbitcoin@gmail.com
I do not need anything from you ... But I continued with your ideas ... I registered on this page was just to give a hand ... Luck !!!

You were willing to give him the password? How do you know the password when you just registered here and haven't even spoken to him yet? I believe you have other plans.

And you insist on speaking privately or on whatsapp and not on this platform. You should understand that this makes one feel suspicious. If you can help the OP, you should transparently discuss your intentions here. Or were you hoping to impose a fee of some kind which, let me guess, should be paid upfront?

Have a look at other posts on this thread. If you have decent intentions, you would discuss your proposed solution here.

Atyp (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

No advancement for the moment, i do nothing in private i need help from the big community of bitcointalk

But if a Hero or a legendary want to that in private i'm ok
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1299

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:10:53 PM

No advancement for the moment, i do nothing in private i need help from the big community of bitcointalk

It is always better to do it in a message thread like this vs in private.  While many people are honest, there are enough who are not that it is better to be safe. 
Atyp (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:14:57 PM

It is always better to do it in a message thread like this vs in private.  While many people are honest, there are enough who are not that it is better to be safe. 

Okey man, thanks for you avertissement

I will do that only in private, do you have any idea ?
Justaguy2

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:29:17 PM

Okey man, thanks for you avertissement

I will do that only in private, do you have any idea ?

You did not answer my question... i work at IT in a very big company that you will defenatly know about. If you want i can show you some ID and proof. It is up to you offcourse.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:42:06 PM

OP do not give anyone your privkey/pass or access through teamviewer!
Let anyone that helps you help you through this thread so they cannot deceive you.
uk1
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:20:32 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 11:55:55 PM by uk1

try https://www.google.com with your emails see if your password is on any leak list.
also try https://haveibeenpwned.com/
also https://hacked-emails.com/

Atyp (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:45:25 AM

try https://www.google.com with your emails see if your password is on any leak list.
also try https://haveibeenpwned.com/
also https://hacked-emails.com/

Thanks i do that and it's ok my password is the same like my 24 leaked mail Cry ...

i don't use this mail now it's was my "family" adress

Thanks for your help man
Atyp (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:46:27 AM

You still own that computer?

What i would do i s run a hard disk recovery program, recovver all documents and start sifting through that is well. Instead of trying to crack the code you surely most have kept it in a document on your PC or somewhere else!

I could help you with what programs you should run. Don't worry i'm not a fraud. Hope you find your bitcoins, if you don't you will have to move on and remember it is never a bad time to get into crypto.

Good luck!!

i doing all, all all, and 0 back up of the wallet of something like that ...
Justaguy2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:13:23 PM

What do you mean all, all all? You should run a deep scan on that hard drive:

http://www.minitool.com/free-tools/minitool-partitionrecovery.html

Depending on the size of the disk and available space you may need to recover on a external disk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: