Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TARGETCOIN- FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS MADE EASY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 487 times)
Jangotee (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:07:07 AM

INTRODUCTION

BITCOIN (the pacemaker of blockchain technology) has grown from a few cents 8 years a about 4300$++ now. This is because a lot of  financial enthusiasts and institutions fancy how Bitcoin uses blockchain technology to carry out financial transactions anonymously with great speed, small fees and utmost security.

But blockchain technology today Is no longer only used for financial transactions and transfers.  A lot of innovations have come up since the evolution of Bitcoin. And now TARGETCOIN bring something unique to the blockchain- CRYPTO-TRADING INVESTMENT

TARGETCOIN is an innovation in the blockchain which utilizes the power of the Ethereum blockchain through a smart contract to receive investments from investors while helping the investors to trade the crytpocurrency movements. Then every quarter, 85% of profits made are distirbuted to the investors through the same Ethereum smart contract. Click on www.tgtcoins.com to learn more.

THE UTILITY OF TARGETCOIN

Targetcoin's future is bright, because it is not just a token. It is your key to receiving quarterly profits from the platform

For example, the utility of Bitcoin is that is records transactions in  a secure ledger on the blockchain, it allows for fast and secure  transfer of funds, it allows anonymity and it is decentralized. But it does not pay dividends.

The utility of TARGETCOIN is that it not only holds value as a token, but also, by holding the tokens, you are qualified to receive quarterly profits on your invesments based on the profits made by the fund.

IS TARGETCOIN LEGIT?

Hell yes!!. TARGETCOIN comprises a number of real professionals. You can confirm their professional profiles on LinkedIn. Visit www.tgtcoins.com to view the founders. If you still have doubts, then ask around the Internet and hear directly from the mouth of investors.

HOW WILL PROFITS BE PAID TO INVESTORS?
Profits will be paid through the Ethereum smart contract

HOW CAN I INVEST?

All investments are made through the Ethereum blockchain.
Hence, to invest, you need an Ethereum wallet to which you will receive targetcoins.
Note: make sure you don't send from an exchange. Use a personal Ethereum wallet like mist, parity, metamask or my Ethereum wallet.

Follow the procedure bellow to invest:

-go to www.tgtcoins.com and click on the join now button
- copy the Ethereum address on the page. Ensure the Ethereum address copied is correct.
- Login to your Ethereum wallet and send the desired amount of Ethereum to the copied address
- your tgt tokens will then be credited to your account. After the payment is received.

CAN I PURCHASE TARGETCOINS AFTER THE ICO ENDS?

Yes, TARGETCOIN will be listed on exchanges. But nothing feels better than kicking off the project with the team.

See you on the other side!
[/size][/size][/size]
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:01:01 AM

Need more information to understand, and if no bounty programme promotion
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:06:41 AM

i want to reserve indonesian translation for this thread. if you're need and interesting it PM me.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:56:07 AM

Is this is a new thread I checked the website and it says ico is finished and they are going to update the website, I did not notice that you held an ico because no information whatsoever in this thread, or is your old thread deleted and for what reason.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: