Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aquarian Bath - ecofriendly Soaps, Shampoo Bars, deodorant, herbal gift products  (Read 5476 times)
AquarianBath (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 04:17:26 PM

Hello everyone.  Thank you for taking the time to read this thread. 

Aquarian Bath is a bath and body family owned company in Florida.  We specialize in ecofriendly bath and body products including soaps, shampoo bars, deodorants, tooth powders, botanical perfumes, Microwave flaxseed pillows make with Organic herbs and gift sets.  Our products have been featured in the book "Plastic Free how I kicked the habit and how you can too" by TED talk guest Beth Terry.  We are also in the current issue of May British Vogue's "Natural Selection" feature and were interviewed last month on the Air Occupy radio show. AquarianBath is also sister company (or shall I say wife company) to SolarNetOne.org which has been featured in IBM developerworks and at linux.com.  We are also associated with the Sleekfreak Pirate broadcast.

More about our products and Features:
No GMO ingredients
SLS free
Chemical Fragrance Free - Soaps are unscented or scented with pure essential oils
Dye free - Products are colored only with herbs, minerals or clays
Palm oil free (rainforest and orangutan friendly)
No animal testing
Majority are vegan
Majority are plastic free
All products ship without plastic packaging

Aquarian Bath has recently added Bitcoin as a payment method in our Magento store with the assistance of SolarNetOne.    All products are priced in USD and Bitcoin, SSL secure check out.  Visit my store at http://store.aquarianbath.com 

I would like to offer 1 free Activated Charcoal and Bentonite Clay soaps to the first 2 Senior members who 1) post here with a link to their favorite item from my site, and 2) who are willing to post about AquarianBath as a trusted trader in the feedback area after receiving their free soap.  In the meantime for those who are interested in my reputation as a seller, you can have a look at the feedback in my Etsy store which goes back to 2008 https://www.etsy.com/people/AquarianBath/feedback?ref=owner_feedback

Additionally I would like to offer a free soap or shampoo bar of the 100th, 500th and 1000th posters choice. 

Have a nice day.
Cory

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AquarianBath (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 08:30:16 PM

I would like to offer 1 free Activated Charcoal and Bentonite Clay soaps to the first 2 Senior members who 1) post here with a link to their favorite item from my site, and 2) who are willing to post about AquarianBath as a trusted trader in the feedback area after receiving their free soap. 

Or should I say senior member or above.  I forgot that there were Hero members and such until one just PMed me. 

xrp123

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2013, 12:32:39 PM

I am newbie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: