Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

~snip ~

So surly there is a risk, and without knowing the reward i dont think people should bother. The whole announcement was badly formulated to start with, could have been such a great marketing opportunity if done correctly, such a shame Sad.

this is from the beginning the weakest link .... the poor marketing technique......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

How to generate Waves Vanity addresses | Update v1.1

For Waves I found an easy way to generate personal "vanity" addresses, like 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

Let me explain how to do this in this tutorial:

Steps:

1. First make sure Oracle Java is installed.
2. Download the walletgenerator.jar (release 1.1) from https://github.com/PyWaves/scala_walletgenerator/releases
3. If you don't trust the jar, compile it yourself or disconnect your computer from the internet.
4. Now open the command prompt in Windows by clicking "Start" and typing "CMD".
5. Run the following command line, change the password and name to whatever you like.

For an address with random upper and lower case characters (faster):
Code:
Code:
java -jar walletgenerator.jar -c 999999999 -p password -f MAGNET

For an address with an exact match of upper and lower case (slower):
Code:
Code:
java -jar walletgenerator.jar -c 999999999 -p password -f MaGNeT -s

Note: some characters are not allowed, Waves addresses are base58, so ‘0’ (zero), ‘O’ (capital o), ‘I’ (capital i), ‘l’ (lower case L) cannot be generated.

6. Wait, be patient, this may take a while, even on a fast computer. If you are in a hurry, keep it to a maximum of 6 characters. Names over 7 characters may take days but it also depends on luck and CPU speed.
7. The walletgenerator will generate a wallet.dat and a CSV file holding the seed, private key, address, etc.
8. If the walletgenerator didn't generate a address you like, run it over and over again until you are satisfied. Patience is key here Wink
9. Save the seed, wallet.dat and password of the address you like to keep in a safe place, also print the seed and store it away safely.

Official "read me" manual for the "Waves wallet generator":

Waves wallet generator

This tool generates Waves addresses with 15 word seeds compatible with Waves Lite Client and Waves Full Node. The output is exported to a 'wallet.dat' for the Full Node and to a CSV file, 'addresses.csv', which contains the list of all generated addresses with seeds, private keys and public keys.

Usage

$ java -jar walletgenerator.jar --help
Waves wallet generator 1.1
Usage: walletgenerator [options]

-a, --append            append to existing wallet.dat / addresses.csv
  -c, --count <value>     number of addresses to generate
  -t, --testnet           generate testnet addresses
  -p, --password <value>  wallet password
  -f, --filter <value>    filter addresses with a specific pattern
  -s, --case-sensitive    case sensitive filtering
  --help                  prints this help message

Examples

Generate 3 testnet addresses. Output to screen, wallet.dat and addresses.csv

$ java -jar walletgenerator.jar -t -c 3
address #    : 1
seed         : pull assist echo fiscal learn lens feature boil frog banner term enter capable speed tone buddy mobile notable
public key   : 4U6LakyXD21Pz6JjmDys6gEBPihqT1qS4XVZefZ2H6Nq
private key  : 5soX8ym1dZNvupoP9nFNbuUy6S3dDxoEtoakfaHSvLH7
address      : 3MswUSYbZVdYiysaLQmSFzd9mkhJfo83mqN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
address #    : 2
seed         : evil hotel logic open ordinary adjust hand glow neither planet mind acquire reunion maximum visual involve fence pumpkin
public key   : 4wB5UkAoTMikTicUpwcc3GbchNjBJCF5k4eYRvKf4igS
private key  : HjJanFFVy5kYVX6qErcYghQHmZNc6iZq9RnYkjULQaUN
address      : 3N4Htq8QkUAwNAuZUD5StDGqCqwhgU9AyhK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
address #    : 3
seed         : tone devote ring relief injury sorry cute drive end favorite rather arm host battle drill aspect lounge vivid
public key   : 9GiVbdkZDzUFpAsMamtHXiCqq5yn3Cuke2B3hvEEJDD4
private key  : H9scXQ47Y6ZuukNfYYoo4pzeVDMKWv9VvJM67CqexW3j
address      : 3MuamA5LeQFarEmVYvSdcgzEMCPkeCQVDfP
Generate 100 mainnet addresses. Output to screen, wallet.dat (encrypted with 'mypassword') and addresses.csv

$ java -jar walletgenerator.jar -c 100 -p mypassword  
Generate 100 addresses. Output to screen, append to existing wallet.dat (encrypted with 'mypassword') and addresses.csv

$ java -jar walletgenerator.jar -a -c 100 -p mypassword  
Generate 100000 mainnet addresses, filter addresses containing the word 'WAVE' (case insensitive)

$ java -jar walletgenerator.jar -c 100000 -f WAVE  
seed         : state upset better opera candy jelly shallow clutch jealous lunch laugh tomorrow perfect chuckle orphan salad ball filter
public key   : 6MKTLcaWAVcSqgYAqCrX1WU3eBnHY8J1yFk8Kww6wzmt
private key  : 26XS7rfzXo5RLCxBwAPkuM8tVz5RDVTWCcwvMfWqE2eM
address      : 3PJYrdbdhWaVeZ9MAMAmmSiYxozzbgCpwCH
seed         : pond limit much good fragile memory labor milk piece year slice system ball awake hurry level rabbit vacant
public key   : 2h5RwgVx8JFBGXFouKCmz564nV3FZhaFzJLTJPAD32B2
private key  : 4HdCJUZaNHqGmhQpHhi2ztokQAzKTpavK52aaYoy5AP1
address      : 3P6yem17BkSKWy27wavEogyzbQ3oo5LpUCi
address #    : 3
seed         : clog melody they edit kite shadow able diet faith okay grow tail gap entire picnic dry chaos glance
public key   : 54Q7nv5dZ3stBoYsCHU8ikPHLwxM3VbRgfAXbKoGBfhS
private key  : HBB4npdpKkDJh5jNv1eu7vX1FHXjkBgagyoCk4nCAmfC
address      : 3PPdLckWAveUmvHUsvsSJeRUxCJxqNGGpfQ

Same as above but case sensitive

$ java -jar walletgenerator.jar -c 100000 -p mypassword -f WAVE -s  
seed         : legal ostrich sight enter guitar pen stock cattle dose tattoo define gossip author escape mass ten insane surround
public key   : EE76QcW273AAhkQjHhXf4cE211byqACdEHLR2pU4KsJm
private key  : AjM5PK4ACEPoPWeJ24o81Ag7psZgBk9Tz55LR5NDsryV
address      : 3PHhB1CvS6LcHNZSZWAVEv1ZTKDd7rFj9hf
seed         : sail taste drink palm wrist antique few idea moon flat try blossom exist wide alien honey hidden rich
public key   : 9z2Gk2ykSHWJwqBbr2sbohxgP99w8aX57agmfLWDi1nP
private key  : F188SVQneiUmWsV4xJruR2mZVzsvRdWYKG2EWVPidfH9
address      : 3PQAzuDDW9AhBWAVEbijz5Ttp8xv6A298gv

Running multiple instances of Walletgenerator or on multiple computers will speed things up a bit.

If you like this tiny tutorial, think of me and send some tokens of appreciation (pun intended  Grin) to: 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

i cant do this error:
he cant open walletgenerator have download java sdk??
hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Error: Unable to access jarfile walletgenerator.jar than stand in my cmd
must the waves addy cointai c or C
ma waves have bott in wrong size my wallet hav cbH in is this okay for bch airdrop?
3P6U5Vzk6gUyPQPVAcbu3GhhMELhXY8LNHg
is my addres ok so
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

Error: Unable to access jarfile walletgenerator.jar than stand in my cmd
must the waves addy cointai c or C
ma waves have bott in wrong size my wallet hav cbH in is this okay for bch airdrop?
3P6U5Vzk6gUyPQPVAcbu3GhhMELhXY8LNHg
is my addres ok so

Is the walletgenerator.jar located in the same folder as where your are typing the command from?

You may try to create a folder with the name "gen" in C: and copy walletgenerator.jar to that folder.

Then goto this folder with the command:

CD \gen

And then run the command line again.
mehrdadb3

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

At what ratio is this BCH airdrop? 1/1? .1/1? .01/1?
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

I get those liquid tokens because i have waves and waves community token.  Also i get a lot of other of those coins like wavesnodes etc.  The bitcoin cash airdrop that you guys are talking about... so you can't just get it deposited into your waves wallet like all those other coins?  So you have to go through a process to get it?  Seems very complicated.

Also how much BCH do you get in relation to your waves?  So for every 1000 waves you own, you get how much?  I used 1000 as an example since i figure you won't get anything for 100 waves.
Turing (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

I get those liquid tokens because i have waves and waves community token.  Also i get a lot of other of those coins like wavesnodes etc.  The bitcoin cash airdrop that you guys are talking about... so you can't just get it deposited into your waves wallet like all those other coins?  So you have to go through a process to get it?  Seems very complicated.

Also how much BCH do you get in relation to your waves?  So for every 1000 waves you own, you get how much?  I used 1000 as an example since i figure you won't get anything for 100 waves.

When you have a "B", a "C" and an "H" in your Waves address and your hold some WCT then you're good to receive BCH tokens.
Doesn't matter if they are UPPER or lower case.

If you have them in that sequence (B C H) then you receive a double amount of BCH tokens.

Don't expect a large amount, it's a combination of an airdrop and something to trigger people to discover the new wallet, create a new address, etc.

Examples:

Won't receive BCH: 3P3iB7oskUSng8TCdAV1QwDgveE6sSStYo3
Will receive BCH: 3P3UhAFUxX3y4bX4VYt5eQN3YMGCRCWjCiw          
Will receive double amount of BCH: 3PDL8b4gw9LkwCuW793zpqKMghtJmGnBTsk                
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

How this airdrop has connected wit Waves platform? Is it official? I don't see why somebody need to make free distribution of Bitcoin Cash to WCT holdres. Look like attempt of price manipulation.

It is 100% official right from the Waves.
You can see as a reward and test of system like I do, or everybody free to see it as a price manipulation.

But how would it be price manipulation? Because people are incentivized to purchase WAVES in order to get free BCH? Or where do you see the manipulation happening?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
galbraith01

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

I get those liquid tokens because i have waves and waves community token.  Also i get a lot of other of those coins like wavesnodes etc.  The bitcoin cash airdrop that you guys are talking about... so you can't just get it deposited into your waves wallet like all those other coins?  So you have to go through a process to get it?  Seems very complicated.

Also how much BCH do you get in relation to your waves?  So for every 1000 waves you own, you get how much?  I used 1000 as an example since i figure you won't get anything for 100 waves.

When you have a "B", a "C" and an "H" in your Waves address and your hold some WCT then you're good to receive BCH tokens.

If you have them in that sequence (B C H) then you receive a double amount of BCH tokens.

Don't expect a large amount, it's a combination of an airdrop and something to trigger people to discover the new wallet, create a new address, etc.

Examples:

Last point : if i have understand waves concept, Sasha want to bring its ecosystem to the masses. Right?
So, u should be concern that this airdrop is against Sasha's philosophy : no regulat guy wants to take this hudge pain in the ass geeks airdrop
This airdrop is clearly an unfair move against WTC older.
A smart move would be to agree this is an epic failure and withdraw this airdrop.
WITHDRAW NOW
max.trekker

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Examples:

Last point : if i have understand waves concept, Sasha want to bring its ecosystem to the masses. Right?
So, u should be concern that this airdrop is against Sasha's philosophy : no regulat guy wants to take this hudge pain in the ass geeks airdrop
This airdrop is clearly an unfair move against WTC older.
A smart move would be to agree this is an epic failure and withdraw this airdrop.
WITHDRAW NOW

Actually it depends on what his purpose with this Airdrop is, but the announcement was really week not explaining enough.

Maybe he wanted to:

1. Make WCT holders to get familiar with waves wallets more
 2. Make people create wallets to test the network, how can it handles multiple people creating wallets anywhere in the world at the same time.
 3. Test airdropping to a specific lettered combination of wallets addresses. Could they do such an airdrop.

But unfortunately, no reason was stated in the announcement so no most people are left thinking: wtf are these kind of games.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

Some people just can't be satisfied, free airdrop and still complaining.

If your don't like to participate, then don't.

Sometimes life is easy.
TheCryptoWhisperer

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

Sasha said in his improvised Q&A he wants to use the airdrop for something useful, like stresstesting the network during the airdrop.

Some people may have missed it, I'm looking for the URL.

Edit: here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1lMcSM8d8

It was highly improvised, he did a quick Q&A to respond to some questions on Reddit.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:43:59 AM

competition of the crypto-commits on github:

Crypto commits  past 12 months

Github commit history of 609 cryptocurrencies based on most popular repo (last updated: 18/02/2018 à 04:40:05)

with this important parameter waves is listed 6th coin

6. Waves ·
WAVES
2,266 commits
29 contributors
Decentralized exchange and crowdfunding

not bad!! here the contributors are "relatively" few, but very active

https://www.cryptomiso.com/
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

The updating from the developer of team for waves platform
If you are somewhere not far from Berlin, then come to see us at our meetup on 5 March: https://goo.gl/77z7cx
The community of Berlin can joint in the meetup and share the experience in here.
ATTENTION! Don't fall victim to scammers and never send any coins/tokens to someone else’s untrusted wallet, even you are promised to get a reward or something! https://goo.gl/c26NpF
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

Anyone know exactly how many BCH will be air dropped?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Turing (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:40:59 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 09:11:08 AM by Turing

Anyone know exactly how many BCH will be air dropped?

It has not been specified.
Maybe more details about it in the coming days.
Turing (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

Source: http://www.maxkeiser.com/2018/02/waves-is-block-by-block-building-a-complete-blockchain-ecosystem

Waves is block by block building a complete blockchain ecosystem

Sasha Ivanov, CEO of Waves, is for around four years in the blockchain space now: “I have seen various stages of its development, from being some kind of a curiosity for nerds and cryptoanarchists to an almost industry-grade adoption. It is incredible that it took such a short amount of time, in other industries such developments can take a life-time. But the blockchain concept is so disruptive that it just blows you out of the water and speeds up your life forever.”

According to Ivanov, we are close to some kind of mainstream adoption now: “Everybody knows about blockchain, many people thinking about how to use it in their businesses, many buy cryptotokens looking for profits, governments world wide are struggling with regulation. Interest is huge, the technology is incredibly promising, the question is can we obtain anything from it right here right now?”

“The goal of Waves platform has always been a creation of a blockchain ecosystem targeted at real world applications, addressing the most poignant issues of the ecosystem and providing the “right here right now solution”. We are getting closer to this goal every day.”

“The basis of the Waves ecosystem is the Waves blockchain. This is PoS algorithm chain that can support up to 100 tx per second currently, thanks to recently implemented Waves-NG protocol, which makes it the fastest blockchain in production currently. Coupled with very cheap transactions and a unique feature of paying tx fees in custom tokens Waves blockchain becomes the optimal solution for a whole range of applications that require blockchains but can’t really use them due to low throughput or high transaction fees. Loyalty programs, payment solutions, gaming applications can get all the features they need on the Waves blockchain.”

Tasty Potato

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

Hello, will I receive double amount of BCH with my wallet like this: 3PCpphrgpLHWbCiKUu86PprShkAQ49WbroA ?
Or does it have to start with B and then C and then H ?
Turing (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

Hello, will I receive double amount of BCH with my wallet like this: 3PCpphrgpLHWbCiKUu86PprShkAQ49WbroA ?

You're good!
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

You're good!

than i have some luck also .... my adres:

xxxxxrtzdG4u1hTrmobu87NEFAC2B9HX

so i will get double also

still i dont like these action... and to think you guys gonna search all the adress to check if there is indeed right letters on it...pfffff...... good luck with ...

i know its free .. so if you wanna give .. .dont play just give.......

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: