Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61926 times)
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:39:37 AM

Hello,
I need a script for token distribution. I want to airdrop who has at least 1 waves in holding.
Would appreciate if someone help me. I have a great project in my mind.  

pm me please if you want to help.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:01:40 AM

Hahaha.  That's a bad ass tweet from the Waves team.  I like fearless Sasha.  He isn't afraid of speaking his mind.  Waves Next Generation is something to look out for. 
emersonlogan62

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:01:17 AM

What happened with the dex? i can't access to balance.  Huh

EDIT: everything is fine now.
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:23:08 AM

Someone should leave a link to this new thread on the last one which was closed down. Perhaps one of the people who last made a post?

Just would make it easier to find this one.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:27:11 AM

Someone should leave a link to this new thread on the last one which was closed down. Perhaps one of the people who last made a post?

I don't believe you can still edit those posts.
evok3d

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

I don't believe you can still edit those posts.

Ah really? thats a shame. So once its been locked and closed, you can no longer edit any posts within the thread?

Never mind then Smiley

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
evok3d

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:33:33 AM

Can solidity operate on waves?

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Turing (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:40:40 AM

Oh dear, let's hope not. It's too complex, seen to many bugs in Solidity, killing the DAO, forcing a hardfork (ECT / ETH) and causing some big multi-signature hacks from ETH wallets.

Waves is aiming for a non-Turing complete script language, called "Sigma". It has less instructions, less complex, easier to audit, less that can go wrong.
evok3d

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:43:32 AM

Oh dear, let's hope not. It's too complex, seen to many bugs in Solidity, killing the DAO, forcing a hardfork (ECT / ETH) and causing some big multi-signature hacks from ETH wallets.

Waves is aiming for a non-Turing complete script language, called "Sigma". It has less instructions, less complex, easier to audit, less that can go wrong.

Haha well responded.

That gives me a lot of hope. I have been going to some meetups and people are very fanatic about ETH. I keep telling them to look outside and not get caught up in the hype/crowd mentality. That there are other techs coming to the scene. They obviously didnt appreciate me saying such things and said ETH will be the one and only.

Is there somewhere to read up on Sigma? How it works etc.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Turing (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:46:51 AM

Haha well responded.

That gives me a lot of hope. I have been going to some meetups and people are very fanatic about ETH. I keep telling them to look outside and not get caught up in the hype/crowd mentality. That there are other techs coming to the scene. They obviously didnt appreciate me saying such things and said ETH will be the one and only.

Oh, I think Ethereum is great and has a great future, for certain when they implement Plasma.
But to master "Solidity" you need highly skilled coders and have to double check the code (audits) or it will (and did) end in disaster.

The Waves team hasn't disclosed much of it yet, there's too much at stake Wink

Waves-NG (october) and the new DEX (october/november) are next on the roadmap. That's where the focus is.

Waves-NG @testnet is looking very promising and the DEX teaser looks great Smiley
evok3d

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:55:11 AM

Haha well responded.

Oh, I think Ethereum is great and has a great future, for certain when they implement Plasma.
But to master "Solidity" you need highly skilled coders and have to double check the code (audits) or it will (and did) end in disaster.

The Waves team hasn't disclosed much of it yet, there's too much at stake Wink

Waves-NG (october) and the new DEX (october/november) are next on the roadmap. That's where the focus is.

Waves-NG @testnet is looking very promising and the DEX teaser looks great Smiley

yeh some places are charging +$20K for an audit. Anyways, yeh its a great platform to build on and has some great developers, but i still think people should keep an open mind for other options.

Yeh i saw some of the screenshots and details. Looks great! NG seems promising as well. I think WAVES has a lot of potential to show what can be done.

Cheers!

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

Attention!
The company jNet1 - the first jewelry business network, conducts ICO on the platform Waves.
We already have a fully operational platform that is open to partners around the world, and now we are implementing blockchain technology as a new stage in the development of our business.
We can show that on the platform Waves it is possible to conduct a really successful ICO and create a token that will be profitable for investors, and in demand on the whole market.
We address to all participants of the Waves community with a request to support our project.

Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159638.0

Bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159707.0
emersonlogan62

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

Can waves btc getway proceed a little fast? It takes much time for btc withdraw. Hope we'll get a better service in the upcoming dex version.                                                           
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

Sorry for an off topic question, but i feel guys here could help me finding an answer.

Pre Q:
I have participated in everex ico, they are on ethereum, according to the roadmap there is an audit activity for smart contacts, and now they are doing that.

Q: why token creation and distribution need smart contract? Is this task on ethereum such a complected task that takes more than 2 weeks time?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
evok3d

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

Sorry for an off topic question, but i feel guys here could help me finding an answer.

Pre Q:
I have participated in everex ico, they are on ethereum, according to the roadmap there is an audit activity for smart contacts, and now they are doing that.

Q: why token creation and distribution need smart contract? Is this task on ethereum such a complected task that takes more than 2 weeks time?

A: You are on the waves thread, though your question is about Ethereum. In any case, the smart contract is needed for automatic distribution of the tokens upon payment. The old method was that you send your funds to an address, then they would manually send you your tokens or place it in a online wallet for you to access. The smart contract allows you this happen without a middleman.

The reason for the audit is so that someone cannot steal the funds or damage the process as has happened many times in the past due to poorly written contracts or other unforeseen issues. It can take up to 4 weeks in some cases and the audit is necessary when dealing with peoples funds.

Cheers.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

Pre Q:

A: You are on the waves thread, though your question is about Ethereum. In any case, the smart contract is needed for automatic distribution of the tokens upon payment. The old method was that you send your funds to an address, then they would manually send you your tokens or place it in a online wallet for you to access. The smart contract allows you this happen without a middleman.

The reason for the audit is so that someone cannot steal the funds or damage the process as has happened many times in the past due to poorly written contracts or other unforeseen issues. It can take up to 4 weeks in some cases and the audit is necessary when dealing with peoples funds.

Cheers.
Thanks a lot, nice for this nice explanation to my off topic Q.
and what about waves? how token creators distribute them?
do they use a middleman?
could it happen with js script by waves api?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mikelv

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

Pre Q:

Cheers.
Thanks a lot, nice for this nice explanation to my off topic Q.
and what about waves? how token creators distribute them?
do they use a middleman?
could it happen with js script by waves api?

Currently this is done manually/via script. When smart contracts are available at WAVES, of course these could be used too.
emersonlogan62

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:44:17 AM

If anyone wants to contribute https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202451.0;topicseen
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:38:57 AM

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:25:08 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: