Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:15:24 PM

I've been away for a few days, and WOW!!! Waves is always innovating.

This is one of the best communities and the team always keep us informed...

Got two questions regarding the news:

1) Where did the green ticks go? I cannot see what assets are Waves approved or not.

2) Regarding the new gateways, this was waves official team to implement? Will there be more? recently WavesGo team was working on gateways. Do they have anything to do with this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:39:01 AM

Source: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-updated-roadmap-98c3f1323eed

This huge and ground-breaking development will be accompanied by an update to the lite client in November. We’ll be calling this Blockchain OS 1.0 (the term ‘client’ is misleading for many users outside of crypto, and that’s the market we’re targeting). That will entail a full overhaul of the user interface, and some great new features for the DEX. We’ll also be releasing a block explorer in Q4, which will allow anyone to browse and search the blockchain easily.

what is blockchain OS 2.0 ?

if you know what is Blockchain OS 1.0, then you will know 2.0 just means better.
better in what sense? we dont have any details of that as of right now. but we know that 1.0 isnt the end of the journey for DEX. It will continue to be improved and worked on in 2018.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:25:52 AM

Source: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-updated-roadmap-98c3f1323eed

This huge and ground-breaking development will be accompanied by an update to the lite client in November. We’ll be calling this Blockchain OS 1.0 (the term ‘client’ is misleading for many users outside of crypto, and that’s the market we’re targeting). That will entail a full overhaul of the user interface, and some great new features for the DEX. We’ll also be releasing a block explorer in Q4, which will allow anyone to browse and search the blockchain easily.

what is blockchain OS 2.0 ?

if you know what is Blockchain OS 1.0, then you will know 2.0 just means better.
better in what sense? we dont have any details of that as of right now. but we know that 1.0 isnt the end of the journey for DEX. It will continue to be improved and worked on in 2018.

thank you yoyoamigo, i see now.

"we’ll also be releasing Blockchain OS 2.0: the second iteration of our reworked client."

to avoid the term "client" who has another signification outside crypto.
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:27:27 AM

Someone on the local forum wrote why not waves will pass Ethereum.

It cannot be mentioned for Waves to pass Ethereum. It is close to imposible. At least with that team. But just for sampling that, let’s assume Ethereum reached to 1500 USD in the feature. Waves would see 50-60 dollar at the same period. There is possibility for Ethereum to reach Bitcoin’s marketcap in the future. It is almost impossible for the Waves to catch that acceleration.

Actually, the price of Waves is higher than the price of Ethereum was ~1 year after the ICO.
The Ethereum ICO was 2 years earlier, so they have an advantage right now.

But Waves is built to tackle a lot of problems Ethereum has, like a too complicated script language that causes too many bugs (DAO, multisig, etc), a blockchain that can't handle a lot of transactions (big lag during ICO's) and a UI / UX that needs a lot of work.

Waves is ahead or soon will be ahead on tech development, that's what counts.
The price may or may not follow but for sure, it's exciting time ahead.

Lisk and Ethereum are very important to Waves. They set a benchmark, Waves needs to do it even better.
Turing (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:37:22 AM

I've been away for a few days, and WOW!!! Waves is always innovating.

This is one of the best communities and the team always keep us informed...

Got two questions regarding the news:

1) Where did the green ticks go? I cannot see what assets are Waves approved or not.

2) Regarding the new gateways, this was waves official team to implement? Will there be more? recently WavesGo team was working on gateways. Do they have anything to do with this?

1) Right now, if the names show up in DEX, the assets are approved, others will not show a name, only a token ID. The verification of assets (tokens) depends too much on the Waves team right now. They want it to be decentralized in the future, WCT will play a role in that (voting). Removing the green ticks is one small step towards doing that.

Right now DEX is the only decentralized exchange for Waves but it has been designed that anyone can create an exchange, using Matcher on a node to complete the trades. That's another reason why a centralized verification of assets doesn't make sense in the long run.

2) Last ZCash and LTC gateway was added by Coinomat. WavesGo has a framework to add gateways too.

b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:42:27 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 04:56:58 PM by b4h4mu7

What the hell is going on with Waves and Tidex supporting an MLM cryptoscam? If I'm not mistaken isn't the founder of Waves also the founder of Tidex?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240843.0

This looks very bad for Tidex reputation and Waves by association for supporting this abomination. What's even more alarming is the trollbox mod "liberman" is banning anyone who mentions its a scam. His actions are no doubt a reflection of the Tidex and Monspace partnership in facilitating this scam.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:50:06 PM

Sorry if the question is already answered but Is there any way by which we can check total volume going through wavesDEX?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mikelv

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:54:07 PM

Sorry if the question is already answered but Is there any way by which we can check total volume going through wavesDEX?

You can see it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/waves-dex/.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

What the hell is going on with Waves and Tidex supporting an MLM cryptoscam? If I'm not mistaken isn't the founder of Waves also the founder of Tidex?

This looks very bad for Tidex reputation and Waves by association for supporting this abomination. What's even more alarming is the trollbox mod "liberman" is banning anyone who mentions its a scam. His actions are no doubt a reflection of the Tidex and Monspace partnership in facilitating this scam.

Might be worth bringing this up in the WAVES slack.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:46:36 PM

Turing (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:49:21 PM

Source: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-code-given-clean-bill-of-health-by-kudelski-security

The security team conducted a thorough audit, concluding that there were no major security issues.
Earlier in the summer, the code for the Waves node application was submitted to Kudelski Security for auditing. Based in Switzerland and the US, Kudelski Group have a solid track record that started back in 1951. Their Security operation is a natural progression of the expertise they had built up with digital assets in these early years, and the company now has over 300 employees.

The audit, which took around 50 hours of work, was led by Dr. Jean-Philippe Aumasson, Principal Research Engineer at Kudelski Security. The purpose of the audit was to uncover any security shortcomings in the Waves platform and help implement relevant mitigations. Whilst no piece of software is immune to malicious attack, we are pleased to be able to report that the Kudelski study concluded that no critical security issues were located in the audit, and that the auditors concluded that the Waves platform “shows good security engineering, good choice of cryptographic components with reliable implementations thereof, and has a clear design and code that facilitate auditing.”

“We’re very pleased with the outcome of this professional and thorough audit,” comments Waves CEO Alexander Ivanov. “The fact that no critical vulnerabilities were found, as well as the fact that the study drew attention to the clarity and quality of our code, is a testament to the developers who have been working so hard for many months now, to launch this platform and introduce ground-breaking new functionality to the cryptocurrency landscape. Several elements of what we are doing have never been attempted before, so we are particularly encouraged to receive a clean bill of health from Kudelski.”

As further functionality is added to the platform, additional security audits will periodically be carried out.

Join Wavescommunity: http://wavescommunity.com/
Join Waves News channel: https://t.me/wavesnews
Join Waves Twitter: http://twitter.com/wavesplatform
Join Waves Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wavesplatform/
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:35:54 PM

Unfortunately, I'm not in Waves slack channel. If you can relay this information to the Waves development team there it would be much appreciated. I doubt they want to be associated with this scam. Anyone on the slack channel can go to tidex.com without sign up and view the MSD bots promoting the scam in the trollbox. If any of the crypto media picks up on this it will be reputation suicide for Waves and Tidex.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:20:42 PM

Unfortunately, I'm not in Waves slack channel. If you can relay this information to the Waves development team there it would be much appreciated. I doubt they want to be associated with this scam. Anyone on the slack channel can go to tidex.com without sign up and view the MSD bots promoting the scam in the trollbox. If any of the crypto media picks up on this it will be reputation suicide for Waves and Tidex.

It's good to see that someone is concerned about Waves and is putting additional effort in this forum to help the community not get associated with scam coins/people. Kudos for you my brother.  Smiley

On the other note, I just noticed that the website waves-ng.com countdown is now finished and it got some screenshot/picture in it. I don't know what it symbolizes but it would be great if there will be any update from the team. If I'm not mistaken, Waves NG is still being tested and is released today in the testnet, correct? Will it be on the mainnet this November?
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:29:12 AM

Is it good to buy it now or will be there a small decrease? 22 btc sales order is awaiting on Waves dex are they trying to reduce the price? Today I had chance to buy but when I saw the 22 btc wall, I couldn’t decide to wait  or not. Whenever I bought, it decreased always. Also, it doesn’t matter I buy it because I think it will increase. But I could buy it from better price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
MatLeeH

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:48:12 AM

Is it good to buy it now or will be there a small decrease? 22 btc sales order is awaiting on Waves dex are they trying to reduce the price? Today I had chance to buy but when I saw the 22 btc wall, I couldn’t decide to wait  or not. Whenever I bought, it decreased always. Also, it doesn’t matter I buy it because I think it will increase. But I could buy it from better price.

Particularly with regard to this tweet: https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/903139616861106176 i am expecting a rise.
"Waves NG is coming on October, 10th. it will be a game changer"

Unfortunately all Alts are decreasing at the moment.

kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:04:09 AM

It's 10th Oct. our time zone... Looking forward to see the new DEX soon. Wink

Turing (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:56:26 PM

https://researchkudelskisecurity.blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/waves-audit-1.pdf
luckygames

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:16:21 PM

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting WAVES

Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:27:34 PM

Is Waves NG postponed ? No news
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

Is Waves NG postponed ? No news

I got this on Sasha's Twitter page.. https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/917749069719752704

Then he posted a tweet with the activation page link: https://wavesplatform.com/waves-ng

A public stress test is started!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: