Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:44:45 AM

We won't know until it's officialy announced.

It could be the Russian government hired their own dev team, it could be a private blockchain, it could be on the Ethereum or Waves platform.

Don't get me wrong, I really want this to be launched on the Waves Platform.
But these things are always on NDA base, so for now all we have is rumours.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:49:55 AM

Seems the rumour may be true:

ive got a bad feeling about waves now Sad

hopefully they use the waves platform would be rocket fuel

hmmm there you saying something, the assets of waves could not be mined, and cryptoruble is not ment to being mined so...... so go Mother Russia go to waves and do your thing Smiley

aaaah dreams Smiley

ETH is otherwise known as a fork coin. There is no blot on the name of Waves such as ETH.

Vitalik looks a techie with full of youth, clean soft image like Пaвeл Aндpeeвич Чeкoв on star trek. Sasha looks a boss of Russian mafia  Cool. So, Russian government officer settle down naturally to negotiate such Russian mafia like man if they want to create mischief as their habit... Cool

Waves would be the cryptRuble<g>  Grin

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:56:44 PM

I still didn't understand what you have to do to buy yourself an alias for your Waves address, and how you could use it then exactly.

Creating an alias is quite easy.
In your Waves Lite client, click on the "user profile" button, it's next to the "log out" button in the upper right corner.

Once you create one or more aliases, you can then receive coins on your alias instead of your Waves address.

To send me Waves or Waves tokens, you can send them to "turing" instead of "3P874i7zwUFWBhkMGpGxv4t5gGgrqWg5pkK".

i created the alias "kelsey" (waves 3PPkuMoPH83mhHPv52VdpJXxW74RsTxHppe) yet when i try and get anything sent to kelsey it says not a valid waves addy  Huh

Did you try to send from another Waves Lite wallet? Or from an exchange?

I don't think exchanges have implemented aliases yet, they expect a "valid waves address".

ok yeah i was just using the faucets and exchanges to test send........
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:06:05 PM

the other curious thing (wrote about it in another thread), am i correct in thinking anyone can create a token in waves including using the same name as already existing token in waves platform  Huh  seems a recipe for disaster/fraud no?
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:09:00 PM

the other curious thing (wrote about it in another thread), am i correct in thinking anyone can create a token in waves including using the same name as already existing token in waves platform  Huh  seems a recipe for disaster/fraud no?

For sure you can, it happens all the time.

But it won't be verified, so the name won't show up in DEX when you search for trading pairs.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

The generating address is different. That's the way to recognize a token from an other.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:41:24 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 04:59:51 PM by MaGNeT

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/obvious-bubble-sec-committee-lashes-bitcoin-icos

Obvious Bubble? SEC Committee Lashes Out at Bitcoin and ICOs
Oct 16, 2017 at 10:00 UTC by Aaron Stanley

"Can I suggest something to you? People who come in suggesting that 'everything is different' [while] marketing investment contracts tend to end up looking rather badly."

Issued by Damon Silvers, director of policy at the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations, to Adam Ludwin, the CEO of blockchain startup Chain, the pointed comment set off a tense exchange at a meeting of the SEC's Investor Advisory Committee (IAC) last week.

Special counsel at the largest federation of unions in the U.S., Silvers effectively turned what had been billed as an informational meeting into an explosive dialogue, one in which members of the IAC questioned the legality and legitimacy of blockchain-based cryptocurrencies and tokens as investment vehicles.

Created by the 2010 Dodd-Frank Act as a forum to advise the SEC on regulatory priorities, marketplace integrity and investor protection matters, and comprised of state regulators, academics and large institutional investors, the IAC has more recently taken a focus on cryptocurrencies.

But while Ludwin and others from the cryptocurrency industry sought to educate the committee on the unique qualities and capabilities of blockchain-based assets, Silvers and several other IAC members sounded unconvinced, using the opportunity to air a deep skepticism, and at times, open hostility.

"As somebody who's been around financial bubbles a [long time], my 'alarmo-meter' is at DEFCON 5," said Silvers. "My sense is that most of the conversation that goes on around this is essentially designed to obscure. [It] uses big ideas and technical jargon to evade fundamental questions that should be asked in this institution about any investment product."

He continued:

"I’m deeply, deeply frustrated with a conversation that appears to be designed to evade the law in the context of what appears to be obviously a bubble."

Unsure arguments

Yet, the assaults, while pointed, were sometimes difficult to parse.

Owing to their apparent early-stage understanding of the technology, those outside the panels tended to lump cryptocurrencies that power public blockchains, like bitcoin and ether, together with tokens – cryptographic assets issued on top of blockchains, often as part of early-stage startup fundraising.

For instance, CalPERS investment director for sustainability Anne Simpson expressed the idea that a core function of the bitcoin network is to reward the computers (rather than the humans) that solve algorithmic puzzles to mine the cryptocurrency.

"That sounds like Isaac Asimov gone mad," she said, in reference to the late science fiction writer.

In addition to Ludwin, other presenters from the blockchain industry included Jeff Bandman, a former fintech advisor to the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC); Michael Bodson, president and CEO at the Depository Trust Clearing Corporation; Fredrik Voss, vice president of blockchain innovation at Nasdaq; and Nancy Liao of Yale Law School.

The hearing notably comes less than a month after the SEC announced the creation of a new cyber unit to investigate and enforce distributed ledger and ICO violations, as well as an enforcement action against an alleged ICO token scammer.

Tempered concerns

Yet, Silvers and Simpson aside, other attendees had more nuanced appreciations of the technology. Perhaps most surprisingly, however, a more moderate view was put forward by representatives of the government itself.

"These investments are seen as cutting-edge opportunities for individual investors, but these investments may not be suitable for all investors because they carry such significant risk,” said SEC Commissioner Kara Stein.

Stein continued, putting forth her opinion that blockchain technology has the potential to "revolutionize" securities trading and fundraising, but cautioned that clear regulatory oversight was needed to combat growing incidences of fraud.

SEC Chairman Jay Clayton agreed, reiterating previous statements emphasizing the need for investor protections against ICO scams and "pump-and-dump" schemes.

These worries, plus the asymmetry of knowledge, will likely continue to have an effect on investor confidence in these new technologies.

For instance, Simpson doesn't think cryptocurrency tokens should be considered an asset class, or that their features align with CalPERS' mission as a manager of pension and health benefits – a strong hint that these funds won't be going into cryptocurrencies anytime soon.

She concluded:

"Our purpose in the financial system is to serve the people whose savings are being put to work – not to gambling or to speculation or to losses – but to work."

Did Vitalik Buterin just trade Ethereum @ Waves DEX?  Grin

starskey

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

Yep, what I was talking about earlier

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu
Turing (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:20:23 PM

In current state, Ethereum couldn't handle that amount of transactions anyway.

Waves already has NG on testnet, should soon be at least a hundred times faster than ETH.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:17:23 PM

denisw

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:28:52 AM

Hi, Just wanted to share a new ICO that is running on the Waves Platform and will be utilsing the WAVES API to power its platform.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2278331.0
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:33:27 AM

For sure you can, it happens all the time.

But it won't be verified, so the name won't show up in DEX when you search for trading pairs.

how do they get verified?
kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:50:54 AM

IP rights? that's little bit hot topic to me now. looks like I missed November 30, 2017 one. I will go while Sasha is an adviser.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:21:38 PM

Waves DEX (DEcentralized eXchange) now also available on your iPhone and iPad!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/920290804840714240

Happy trading!

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:42:27 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 10:58:01 PM by kelsey

Waves DEX (DEcentralized eXchange) now also available on your iPhone and iPad!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/920290804840714240

Happy trading!

cool it even has a login  Grin

is it just me or does waveswallet.io have no login; i find i have to get wallet from seed everytime  Huh

(edit just doesn't have a logout  Shocked)
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:52:52 PM

I still didn't understand what you have to do to buy yourself an alias for your Waves address, and how you could use it then exactly.

In your Waves Lite client, click on the "user profile" button, it's next to the "log out" button in the upper right corner.

Once you create one or more aliases, you can then receive coins on your alias instead of your Waves address.

To send me Waves or Waves tokens, you can send them to "turing" instead of "3P874i7zwUFWBhkMGpGxv4t5gGgrqWg5pkK".

Thanks, this is indeed a very cool option. I have just managed to create my first alias following your instructions. However I have noticed that they don't accept big caps letters, that's quite weird.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:08:36 AM

Thanks, this is indeed a very cool option. I have just managed to create my first alias following your instructions. However I have noticed that they don't accept big caps letters, that's quite weird.

i find that a good thing though i used kelsey prevents someone using Kelsey and scaming etc(i've had people pretend they are me on crypto chats etc by using a capital "i" to replace the small "l" in kelsey).
Turing (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:24:48 AM

Source: https://tomluongo.me/2017/10/16/russias-crypto-ruble-changed-capital

Russia’s Crypto-Ruble Just Changed the Game
OCTOBER 16, 2017 / TOM LUONGO

The crypto-ruble is confusing a lot of people. It shouldn’t.  Putin just took the lead in Crypto-technology.

For weeks now we’ve been getting very mixed signals out of the Russian Government about cryptocurrencies.  On the one hand we see it embracing the new technology while at the same time going on the warpath against them.

Because of that there is a lot of confusion in people’s minds as to what the endgame for cryptos in Russia looks like.  I’ll try to clear this confusion up given what we know.

But, suffice it to say, this is very good news for both Bitcoin and the Russian economy.  Give me a few minutes and I’ll explain why.

Putin’s Law

Vladimir Putin is very much a law and order kinda guy. If you watch Putin operate in the public arena he always does so with an eye towards the law.  He believes strongly in the law.  And cryptocurrencies, despite their obvious benefits to a Russian economy that needs the type of disintermediation cryptos offer, operate in a legal gray area that makes Putin uncomfortable.

So, the goal with Russian official crypto-policy is to stamp out the illegal activities – the money laundering, terrorism-financing, human-trafficking, etc. – while simultaneously using the technology to modernize Russia’s internal capital handling capabilities.

This is what the crypto-ruble is all about.  It is a way for Russia and Russians to provide a gateway between the crypto-world and the so-called real one.  It ensures that this new form of ruble properly tracks capital flow through the Russian economy.

By taxing crypto-rubles at the capital gains rate for those that cannot provide a paper-trail of ownership, Russia and Putin are incentivizing the development of low-cost crypto-payment systems to exchange rubles for goods only in cryptocurrencies that also track ownership, like Ethereum and others that have transparent blockchain histories.

The Russian Capital Invitation

Putin is openly inviting investment capital into Russia that is legal and above board.  Russia wants legitimate businesses to operate in Russia in whatever currency they like as long as that business is transparent.

The crypto-ruble provides the means by which to convert, transaction-cost-free, back into the national ‘fiat’ currency to pay bills, taxes and the like.  This is in direct opposition to how the U.S., for example, treats cryptocurrencies.

The 2014 I.R.S. rule that classified Bitcoin as ‘property’ means that every Bitcoin transaction, no matter how minor, creates a potential capital gains event.  It means that buying a cup of coffee at Starbucks in Bitcoin is taxable for both the person buying the coffee (capital gains on the sale) and Starbucks when they go to sell those Bitcoins, buy dollars and pay salaries, order supplies, etc.

It’s why the capital that has moved into cryptocurrencies isn’t moving back out.  It’s why the ICO market has exploded.  Billions in profits actively looking for new investment opportunities without paying taxes.

It’s also the main reason why Amazon, for example, doesn’t take Bitcoin.  Who wants that hassle?

Can you imagine Amazon’s Schedule D if it accepted Bitcoin?

The crypto-ruble’s structure dispenses with that for those that can prove ownership via the blockchain.  Bitcoin allows for transaction transparency, so does Ethereum, Litecoin and many others.

Now, cryptos can exist side-by-side with rubles without worrying about the threat of double taxation, unless you earned your money in the murk, at which point Russia wants 13% capital gains.  This new system won’t bring that capital back into the Russian economy, but it wasn’t coming back anyway.

Russia Embraces its Own Cryptos

By calling Bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme and an avenue for money laundering Putin and the Bank of Russia are simply attacking technologies that are not home-grown.  They are, like every other person in the markets, ‘talking their book.’

Putin would prefer people use platforms that are Russian.  Remember, he’s also a nationalist trying to bring Russia prestige in this important market going forward.

Ethereum and WAVES are both platforms designed by and built for Russia. So, you’ll notice that Putin has never spoken out against Ethereum.  WAVES continues to fly under a lot of people’s radar, but it is just as disruptive as Ethereum.

They both provide a platform to act as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for the next generation of internet-based applications.  Ethereum is a kind of operating system for Internet 3.0 while WAVES is next generation forex exchange as well as providing an easy platform for issuing new public/private equity.

WAVES is what will back the Moscow Exchange’s move to trade cryptocurrencies and their derivatives.  It will act at the gateway for all of the currency exchanges.  So, if you have dollars, Bitcoins, rubles or Ethereum you can buy and sell stocks on the Moscow Exchange eventually.

All nice and legal.  All above-board.

Evil Putin is looking for pension-fund investors seeing Russian bonds trading above 7% and he just gave fund managers a way to come in through the crypto-back door.

Don’t think for a second that Putin doesn’t like Bitcoin as a means to attract investor capital.  This is what Russian Miner Coin is all about.  He just wants it to be regulated so it can ensure the public sphere is maximized.

The Fight for Capital in Flight

Capital will always flow to where it is treated best.

Given the tenuous situation in the global financial and p0litical systems, Russia’s stable government is an asset. What investors need is the confidence of being able to get their money out after putting it back in.

The scheme for the crypto-ruble is part of that confidence-building process.

I know now, as an American investor, I can, for example, invest in a Russian company’s stock or bond offering directly.  I can get paid my dividends or coupons in crypto-rubles, immediately exchange them for bitcoins or whatever currency I want to use as I see fit.

Oh, and if I never convert them back to dollars, I can put off paying taxes until I do.

That’s not really possible now, especially with sanctions.  If it is possible, it’s expensive and a major hassle.  Putin is a smart man with an excellent team around him.  Moves like this are made in response to aggressive moves made by the U.S. to starve his country of capital, i.e. John McCain’s sanctions.

He and his team understand that providing a platform by which capital can enter Russia that is barred through normal means now is key to surviving the next couple of years.  It’s not his responsibility to monitor what U.S. investors do, only that they comply with Russian law.

First-mover advantage is important here.  If Russia continues to develop blockchain technology and embrace it in a relatively tax-free way, it won’t matter that it is ‘regulating’ the beautiful decentralized market of cryptos.

What will matter is that Russia treats its crypto-investors better than everyone else.  In the fight for global capital flows, you don’t have to be perfect, you just have to be slightly better than everyone else.  Arbitrage will take care of the rest.

And tax-free ruble/crypto exchange is the killer app that the crypto-market has been looking for to take it to the next level.

Russia got there first.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:31:30 AM

Waves is still totally undervalued. There should be a big price jump very soon. With their new designed DEX exchange and great developement, waves looks unstopable to me. Great times ahead of us.
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:04:33 AM

Source: https://tomluongo.me/2017/10/16/russias-crypto-ruble-changed-capital

Russia’s Crypto-Ruble Just Changed the Game
OCTOBER 16, 2017 / TOM LUONGO

The crypto-ruble is confusing a lot of people. It shouldn’t.  Putin just took the lead in Crypto-technology.

For weeks now we’ve been getting very mixed signals out of the Russian Government about cryptocurrencies.  On the one hand we see it embracing the new technology while at the same time going on the warpath against them.

Because of that there is a lot of confusion in people’s minds as to what the endgame for cryptos in Russia looks like.  I’ll try to clear this confusion up given what we know.

But, suffice it to say, this is very good news for both Bitcoin and the Russian economy.  Give me a few minutes and I’ll explain why.

Putin’s Law

Vladimir Putin is very much a law and order kinda guy. If you watch Putin operate in the public arena he always does so with an eye towards the law.  He believes strongly in the law.  And cryptocurrencies, despite their obvious benefits to a Russian economy that needs the type of disintermediation cryptos offer, operate in a legal gray area that makes Putin uncomfortable.

So, the goal with Russian official crypto-policy is to stamp out the illegal activities – the money laundering, terrorism-financing, human-trafficking, etc. – while simultaneously using the technology to modernize Russia’s internal capital handling capabilities.

This is what the crypto-ruble is all about.  It is a way for Russia and Russians to provide a gateway between the crypto-world and the so-called real one.  It ensures that this new form of ruble properly tracks capital flow through the Russian economy.

By taxing crypto-rubles at the capital gains rate for those that cannot provide a paper-trail of ownership, Russia and Putin are incentivizing the development of low-cost crypto-payment systems to exchange rubles for goods only in cryptocurrencies that also track ownership, like Ethereum and others that have transparent blockchain histories.

The Russian Capital Invitation

Putin is openly inviting investment capital into Russia that is legal and above board.  Russia wants legitimate businesses to operate in Russia in whatever currency they like as long as that business is transparent.

The crypto-ruble provides the means by which to convert, transaction-cost-free, back into the national ‘fiat’ currency to pay bills, taxes and the like.  This is in direct opposition to how the U.S., for example, treats cryptocurrencies.

The 2014 I.R.S. rule that classified Bitcoin as ‘property’ means that every Bitcoin transaction, no matter how minor, creates a potential capital gains event.  It means that buying a cup of coffee at Starbucks in Bitcoin is taxable for both the person buying the coffee (capital gains on the sale) and Starbucks when they go to sell those Bitcoins, buy dollars and pay salaries, order supplies, etc.

It’s why the capital that has moved into cryptocurrencies isn’t moving back out.  It’s why the ICO market has exploded.  Billions in profits actively looking for new investment opportunities without paying taxes.

It’s also the main reason why Amazon, for example, doesn’t take Bitcoin.  Who wants that hassle?

Can you imagine Amazon’s Schedule D if it accepted Bitcoin?

The crypto-ruble’s structure dispenses with that for those that can prove ownership via the blockchain.  Bitcoin allows for transaction transparency, so does Ethereum, Litecoin and many others.

Now, cryptos can exist side-by-side with rubles without worrying about the threat of double taxation, unless you earned your money in the murk, at which point Russia wants 13% capital gains.  This new system won’t bring that capital back into the Russian economy, but it wasn’t coming back anyway.

Russia Embraces its Own Cryptos

By calling Bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme and an avenue for money laundering Putin and the Bank of Russia are simply attacking technologies that are not home-grown.  They are, like every other person in the markets, ‘talking their book.’

Putin would prefer people use platforms that are Russian.  Remember, he’s also a nationalist trying to bring Russia prestige in this important market going forward.

Ethereum and WAVES are both platforms designed by and built for Russia. So, you’ll notice that Putin has never spoken out against Ethereum.  WAVES continues to fly under a lot of people’s radar, but it is just as disruptive as Ethereum.

They both provide a platform to act as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for the next generation of internet-based applications.  Ethereum is a kind of operating system for Internet 3.0 while WAVES is next generation forex exchange as well as providing an easy platform for issuing new public/private equity.

WAVES is what will back the Moscow Exchange’s move to trade cryptocurrencies and their derivatives.  It will act at the gateway for all of the currency exchanges.  So, if you have dollars, Bitcoins, rubles or Ethereum you can buy and sell stocks on the Moscow Exchange eventually.

All nice and legal.  All above-board.

Evil Putin is looking for pension-fund investors seeing Russian bonds trading above 7% and he just gave fund managers a way to come in through the crypto-back door.

Don’t think for a second that Putin doesn’t like Bitcoin as a means to attract investor capital.  This is what Russian Miner Coin is all about.  He just wants it to be regulated so it can ensure the public sphere is maximized.

The Fight for Capital in Flight

Capital will always flow to where it is treated best.

Given the tenuous situation in the global financial and p0litical systems, Russia’s stable government is an asset. What investors need is the confidence of being able to get their money out after putting it back in.

The scheme for the crypto-ruble is part of that confidence-building process.

I know now, as an American investor, I can, for example, invest in a Russian company’s stock or bond offering directly.  I can get paid my dividends or coupons in crypto-rubles, immediately exchange them for bitcoins or whatever currency I want to use as I see fit.

Oh, and if I never convert them back to dollars, I can put off paying taxes until I do.

That’s not really possible now, especially with sanctions.  If it is possible, it’s expensive and a major hassle.  Putin is a smart man with an excellent team around him.  Moves like this are made in response to aggressive moves made by the U.S. to starve his country of capital, i.e. John McCain’s sanctions.

He and his team understand that providing a platform by which capital can enter Russia that is barred through normal means now is key to surviving the next couple of years.  It’s not his responsibility to monitor what U.S. investors do, only that they comply with Russian law.

First-mover advantage is important here.  If Russia continues to develop blockchain technology and embrace it in a relatively tax-free way, it won’t matter that it is ‘regulating’ the beautiful decentralized market of cryptos.

What will matter is that Russia treats its crypto-investors better than everyone else.  In the fight for global capital flows, you don’t have to be perfect, you just have to be slightly better than everyone else.  Arbitrage will take care of the rest.

And tax-free ruble/crypto exchange is the killer app that the crypto-market has been looking for to take it to the next level.

Russia got there first.

is there any official infos about that?

crypto ruble will be an ERC20 or WAVES token? Would be huge vor WAVEs if russia decides to use WAVES as their main exchange / platform since we're now using NG-Transactions we're able to handle the incoming volume!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: