Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:55:01 AM

tell me are we fucked or should I be happy that comparing to USD things are not too bad?

This won't change until Bitcoin stabilizes.
Most alts are "suffering".

The thing is I could understand people selling at 0.00090 or even at 0.00080 in order to get bitcoingold or segwit or whatever and coming back again later on with profits, but...selling already at 0.00048 like we are in hell and loosing a lot of money? Maybe people selling think this is the end of waves...
 Weak hands are really stupid right now. We could go to 0.00030??? 0.00020 (Ico's price!!!)Huh This is a crazy situation I think. Obviously this project is so damn good we will recover eventually the price but maybe have to wait months because of this situation.

Sure it will recover and I am convinced it will even reach higher nights the next year. Btc going up, alts going down. Only alts are always overreacting compared to btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JunoCoin

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:09:58 AM

Did anyone suggested sound to be added to the new waves platform?

galbraith01

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:12:25 AM

Waves is sinking.
Even if you consider all alt are suffering, waves came from rank 15 to rank 23 in a couple of day.
So sinking faster than its competitor !!!

If the project was so famous, people even stupid would not sell.
There is something wrong with waves team but they won't admit that : for the team Waves is beautiful and people like me are just low grade morron who have not understanding their strategy.

The fact is they have no strategy to increase the price except stating that 'Yes this is a really great project'.
That attract people is not that the project is fantastic, that attract people is if they can make money

Ivanov is maybe a genius but lacking elementary savoir vivre and basic social engineering : an autist

Une belle brochette de branquignols
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:28:38 AM

Waves is sinking.
Even if you consider all alt are suffering, waves came from rank 15 to rank 23 in a couple of day.

There is something wrong with waves team but they won't admit that : for the team Waves is beautiful and people like me are just low grade morron who have not understanding their strategy.

The fact is they have no strategy to increase the price except stating that 'Yes this is a really great project'.
That attract people is not that the project is fantastic, that attract people is if they can make money

Ivanov is maybe a genius but lacking elementary savoir vivre and basic social engineering : an autist

Such nice words but everything what you telling here is totally bullshit from an individual who didn't even did his investigation before throwing some words around.

Better do some investigation before talking bullshit.

fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:33:36 PM

tell me are we fucked or should I be happy that comparing to USD things are not too bad?

This won't change until Bitcoin stabilizes.
Most alts are "suffering".

That´s true a lot of alcoins are suffering, but waves was very hard hitting. The price is free falling since days. But i have no doubt that it will start climbing again. The project is too big.

Not only waves price coming down but also ethereum. But waves is big project, sooner or later this coin price can recovery and growing rapidly when market condition stable
coloredcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

Got some on bittrex.
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:08:25 PM

Waves is sinking.

I don't think that waves is sinking. It was only suffering and bleeding beacuse of the bitcoin rise. It's a blockchain, it has a Dex and last but not least he collected 29900 btc during Ico
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:01:10 PM

Source: http://wavescommunity.com/qa-session-with-sasha-ivanov-on-waves-telegram-nov-1-2017

Today Sasha Ivanov initiated a spontaneous Q&A session with Waves Community on our Telegram channel. Everyone was more than happy to hear from Sasha, but in this summary, we’ll try to post the Q&A only. Enjoy reading!

Sasha: Q&A is on

Q: can you tell us about tokenomica and future use case of WCT?
A: tokenomika is done from technical side, we’re waiting for the green light from Singapore

Q: When are you coming to Singapore? We can meet up if you are free. I heard that you were coming to an event in Singapore
A: will be there before December

Q: Is the verification of Waves token resuming?
A: It has not stopped, we verify the names now. We can’t greenlight the projects by giving the green tick

Q: Sasha, what happens to the BCH and other currencies that the team received?
A: We will eventually sell them. Also, it makes sense to distribute a part of it to the community. WCT holders. Let’s do it next Monday

Q: Sasha, I am thinking of Trustless crypto gateways. Is it something needed on Waves? Presently the gateways are not trustless
A: We’ll do atomic swap with ETH as the first thing. Right after NG is launched we’re doing sigma non-turing complete contracts. As soon as we have multisig we do trustless ETH gateways. It’s not a big deal actually, but you need multisig for this.

Q: Is there any plans of adding ledger or trezor support?
A: Yes, trezor is on the roadmap and I think Cyrille is talking to ledger

Q: What is the plan with the accidental overfunding of Waves? ICO was 16mil but BTC has gone to the moon, will we be seeing further expansion of Waves team and infrastructure?
A: sure, we’re close to 50 people now. Now we’ll have offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, and so on. Wherever Primalbase is. Price is good 🙂 All I can say.

Q: Sasha, do you see the upcoming 2x hardfork as a threat to BTC and it’s value?
A: when some people see problems other people see opportunity

Q: What is your opinion on increasing transaction fees to make staking more profitable?
A:  The idea is to have more tx’s. That’s why we’re doing NG.  So miners can earn more from tx fees without raising the fees.

Q: 1k nodes will be there too?
A: that too

Q: Where can we contact directly? I have sent an email to your assistant
A: Write here on telegram. Many people message me. BUT, I try to respond to all sensible messages.

Q: Have you been in contact with russian government about crypto ruble?
A: yes. let me not elaborate 🙂

Q: Is there a specific date for DEX roll-out? Will this be immediately after Waves NG, and is Waves NG a pre-requisite?
A: the interfaces update beta is planned for November, 20

Q: Will there be a testing group for the new dex?
A: yes 🙂

Q: Is the test already out? How can we test it? 🙂
A: yes, stay tuned for the ann

Q: What with Bitcoin Gold? Am i getting it right, that if someone had bitcoins on waves and had no wct – he will get nothing?
A: if bitcoingold survives we’ll sure distribute it. I don’t know if it makes sense to mess with it for now. Personally, I don’t really support bitcoin forks

Q: I would like to see all ERC20 tokens on waves desk. Is there a project to develop a generic gateway?
A: yes, doable with atomic swap

Q: You said it would be easy, is something in the making?
A: Need to find a reliable provider, current situation is not so good. After Mastercard statement etc, it’s doable, but we need a stable provider

Q: Is this possible now for issuing an erc20 token asset on Waves or soon?
A: now you can’t do that. as soon we have multisig we’ll do ETH gateway as the first thing

Q: And are there any plans for a market making Bot for waves and Tidex like Rialto?
A: people do MM on DEX already

Q: How do you plan to get more icos on waves platform? As in, how does waves plan to attract them and help them to become successfully
A: We’ll announce ICO self-regulatory body and rating agency, right after NG is launched. would like to focus on NG launch for now

Q: is waves hoping to compete with telegram with the messenger service?
A: better to cooperate with them I think 🙂

Q: Are you confident that smart contracts will be rolled out by Q1 2018?
A: not the whole of it, bit a considerable part

Q: What are the plans regarding wct? 😀
A: WCT is gonna be used for decentralized rating agency. That is going to filter out bad ICO’s and such. So you’ll be able to vote for good projects

Q: how can current ICOs prepare to meet guidelines? Especially if we are live on DEX now
A: there will have to be KYC/AML, and also some business due diligence

Q: What was the goal of the meeting with coinone? Will waves be listed there? Any other exchanges coming?
A: matter of time

Q: Will WCT be used in the Tokenomica project?
A: as part of the decentralized rating, yes

Q: Will Waves have such support or can we work with civic for example?
A: yes, tokenomica will be doing KYC/AML. the trick here is to have a proper business due diligence, otherwise ICO market is gonna die imo

Q: Where are we with the Kazakhstan crypto project?
A: as soon as they have the law we start

Q: Hi Sasha, thanks for coming, greetings from France. What about the collaboration with Russia NSD, is it a real news and if it is, how will Waves will collaborate with Russia?
A: all news about waves is real news 🙂 They want to build a decentralized cryptodepositary

Q: So at the moment miners are rewarded with MRT .. but there is no usecase yet .. any plans on changing this?
A: yes 🙂 as soon as we have voting. we are starting with it. it will be very fast and provably secure

Q: Why is waves traded on bitshares openledger and Bitshares not traded on waves?
A: Good question, no problem with that, someone has to set up a gateway. We would be very glad to support BTS

Q: Talking about new dex, transaction fees will be in different coins or just waves fees?
A: It’s just waves, yes.

Q: Sasha, are you open to people independently implement trustless gateway?
A: sure

Q: I’ve been wondering. What would happen to non-Waves assets if a gateway got hacked?
A: You can’t hack a trustless gate, it’ll be there.

Q: Awesome – Will this crypto depository use Waves for TX/fees?
A: yes it will be running on Waves tech

Q: How do we get Waves in the Top 10 Crypto’s again?
A: top 10 is nothing, we need to be top 3

Q: Who is backing the wEUR and wUSD Tokens?
A: we’re have a partner EU licenced institution doing it

Q: Do you have a timeline for this crypto depository ?
A: Will be launched in states. The first stage is almost ready. then there’s gonna be some kind of crypto bank, something similar to Xapo. And then a proper trustlesssolution

Q: Can we make a fiat gateway depending on a few signatory, and one of it being able to implement via a multi sig mechanism?
A:  You can’t hold fiat in a trustless way 🙁 no multisig for US dollar 🙂

Q: How much of the btc raised in ico are already spent?
A: Close to 6 k. some is in fiat

Q: Do you have a plan for Gateway for KRW?
A: yes, would be awesome. as soon as we launch at some big korean exchange we’ll focus on it

Q: I’m from the USA and I’ll be in Moscow for the next week, are Woppercoins by burger king being distributed or still in planning?
A: cool 🙂 come visit us. there’s a continuation to that story, yes. they are thinking about ICO 🙂

Q: what sort of cool stuff is on your mind for the future of waves that we have not heard of yet?
A: basically we want to have a closed ecosystem for business which has everything. smart contracts, low tx fees, scalability, governance, KYC/AML. whole new world of mainstream business on the blockchain

Q: Recently Bitcoin.co.id (Indonesia exchange)  added Waves. Will Waves be adding Indonesian Rupiah gateway as well? Any other news from the Bali visit?
A: yes, we’re talking to Oskar (exchange owner)

Q: when can we expect the dex to be ready? it’s been a long way down to waves, and community wise it’s not looking good
A: dex is working fine, you mean new interfaces? Beta is on November, 20

Sasha: Guys, I have another meeting now, let’s do another Q&A tomorrow, but on our slack.

Tomorrow we’re holding another Q&A with Sasha on our Slack, in the General channel. It starts at 2 p.m. UTC (5 p.m. Moscow time). Please note that due to technical issues on the Slack side new members can’t join our public slack at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We will be posting the summary here as well.

A part of the BCH that the Waves team collected will be airdropped to WCT holders Smiley
max.trekker

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

Source: http://wavescommunity.com/qa-session-with-sasha-ivanov-on-waves-telegram-nov-1-2017

A part of the BCH that the Waves team collected will be airdropped to WCT holders Smiley

Nice GQ. Im happy that they "only" spent 6k BTC. I wonder if they have hired more developers, last time i checked they only had one frontend developer. We have 7 at the middle sized company i work at, it definitely takes a minimum of one FE developer for each major GUI element, like the graphs, search, user profile, and then a couple for ongoing improvements. 

I wonder how much they have in total assets, all their BTC, BCH and of course Waves and the airdrops they received from holding waves. Anyone know if their waves address is public? I would not feel confident Waves didnt hold a huge sum of Waves Tongue Wink.

Better move my WCT to the waves DEX, because on Tidex i guess you wont get any airdrops Tongue.
galbraith01

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:34:41 PM

Waves is sinking.

Such nice words but everything what you telling here is totally bullshit from an individual who didn't even did his investigation before throwing some words around.

Maybe bullshit, but Ivanov clearly answering a Q-A session is really unexpected. He felt the danger of a sinking price and realize this makes people reallyuncomgortable.
I read somewhere a guy stated that they do not want to create a hype on waves. That's great but no hype means people flying away from waves as they can make money with other project.
Do not forget that Waves in top 3 is Sasha's dream (and yours). Reality can be cruel and this project can failed also.
So yes money is top question and i want bang for my bucks now. Not in damned years to come. Now!
If this is bullshit then means u do not undersand mass psyhology and life : go back school and study basic but do not say people are shit because they do not think what you want them to think
Warren.Buffet

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:39:49 PM

What about the long suffering Coinomat/NXT asset investors, do they get any BCH?

Why is this issue ignored all the time, why is the swap not completed after all these years?

KingVW

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:57:03 AM

Waves is sinking.

Maybe bullshit, but Ivanov clearly answering a Q-A session is really unexpected. He felt the danger of a sinking price and realize this makes people reallyuncomgortable.
I read somewhere a guy stated that they do not want to create a hype on waves. That's great but no hype means people flying away from waves as they can make money with other project.
Do not forget that Waves in top 3 is Sasha's dream (and yours). Reality can be cruel and this project can failed also.
So yes money is top question and i want bang for my bucks now. Not in damned years to come. Now!
If this is bullshit then means u do not undersand mass psyhology and life : go back school and study basic but do not say people are shit because they do not think what you want them to think

You do realize that the cryptocurrency ecosystem is bigger than your own ass, right?
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:27:37 AM

it so many link in your project thread that so helping some people when confused to explore your project, i so proud to you can make thread like this and can explain more about your project mean
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:33:27 AM

Waves is sinking.

Ethereum is dropping, too. In your eyes Ethereum sucks and Vitalik Buterin has no strategy to increase the price except for stating that "Ethereum is a really great project". You realize it's complete BS what you are talking? Waves is unique and so are many other projects, but they all suffer because nobody wants to miss out on increasing Bitcoin prices.
coloredcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:14:34 AM

Really actively community and CEO,this is the most important for a coin or ecosystem to gross.
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:16:29 AM

What about the long suffering Coinomat/NXT asset investors, do they get any BCH?

Why is this issue ignored all the time, why is the swap not completed after all these years?

I'm not sure. I don't really understand what this is about and why it keeps popping up.

I see people complaining but they never seem to be the people who are affected by it.

So, is there really a problem? How many people are affected? Why don't we hear them?

If there is a problem, better contact support then, I'm not a member of the Waves team, just a supporter.
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:13:42 AM

I'm not sure. I don't really understand what this is about and why it keeps popping up.

I see people complaining but they never seem to be the people who are affected by it.

So, is there really a problem? How many people are affected? Why don't we hear them?

If there is a problem, better contact support then, I'm not a member of the Waves team, just a supporter.

That where projects what's listed on the NXT platform. Projects launched by sasha. With the waves ico was a possibility to invest in these tokens for waves. The invested tokens where burned and the rest of the tokens shall transferred to the wavesplatform and continue there when dex was ready.
These tokens shall have an important role on the wavesplatform.  But now an half year later there is nothing happened to those tokens and the holders are kind of rekt.

Some information from sasha what's going happen with these tokens shall be nice.
(Also still owning cryptofund tokens which are worthless at this moment)

vaporware asset wizard

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:37:12 AM

Sasha made a promise to swap Coinomat assets over to WAVES after launch, but that never happened. You can see all the owners of the assets in question using mynxt.info NXT block explorer, there are many effected people.

These investors missed out on ALL WCT, and now BCH too ... disgraceful!!

https://nxtforum.org/cryptoasset-fund-projects/coinomat-assets/msg216789/#msg216789

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:11:38 PM

That where projects what's listed on the NXT platform. Projects launched by sasha. With the waves ico was a possibility to invest in these tokens for waves. The invested tokens where burned and the rest of the tokens shall transferred to the wavesplatform and continue there when dex was ready.
These tokens shall have an important role on the wavesplatform.  But now an half year later there is nothing happened to those tokens and the holders are kind of rekt.

Some information from sasha what's going happen with these tokens shall be nice.
(Also still owning cryptofund tokens which are worthless at this moment)

yes I have some of those coinomat tokens too and I would like to get some perspective on what is going to happen to them too.

Not bitching and moaning, just wondering...
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:21:32 PM

Q: Sasha, what happens to the BCH and other currencies that the team received?
A: We will eventually sell them. Also, it makes sense to distribute a part of it to the community. WCT holders. Let’s do it next Monday

Could you remind me what is WCT? IIRC it is connected with Waves token but I don't remember how..
I would like to see how much BCH can I receive. Distribution will be automatic, am I correct?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: