Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

i sent waves coin to my yobit account  3 hours ago and didnt get my deposite untill now and didnt exist in PENDING DEPOSITS whats rong yobit scam or what   Embarrassed

any help?

Waves transactions finish in a minute, so better contact Yobit support.
I don’t use Yobit after many problems and slow support.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
egtrader

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

i sent waves coin to my yobit account  3 hours ago and didnt get my deposite untill now and didnt exist in PENDING DEPOSITS whats rong yobit scam or what   Embarrassed

any help?

i sent to support but didnt get any respond my tx : http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/ALjzDJBtVjmhxLTHeQAygvJF3kf4VZ2rDp4Qs2A16hK2
Turing (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

any help?

i sent to support but didnt get any respond my tx : http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/ALjzDJBtVjmhxLTHeQAygvJF3kf4VZ2rDp4Qs2A16hK2

No doubt, it got there.
Only Yobit can help you.
sontanawic

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

i sent waves coin to my yobit account  3 hours ago and didnt get my deposite untill now and didnt exist in PENDING DEPOSITS whats rong yobit scam or what   Embarrassed

any help?
You check the transaction history,  the wrong address?
I often sent Waves to yobit for trading, usually around 5p is already in the yobit wallet
egtrader

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

i sent waves coin to my yobit account  3 hours ago and didnt get my deposite untill now and didnt exist in PENDING DEPOSITS whats rong yobit scam or what   Embarrassed

any help?
You check the transaction history,  the wrong address?
I often sent Waves to yobit for trading, usually around 5p is already in the yobit wallet
i did but adress is ok i used it before to deposite  http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/ALjzDJBtVjmhxLTHeQAygvJF3kf4VZ2rDp4Qs2A16hK2
MatLeeH

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

Is anyone here frustrated waves isn't showing much progress at all?  Lot of altcoins go up a lot and waves isn't doing anything it seems.

As Penoze said before: "From  ~$0.16 to over $10 dollars. What do you want more?"

Maybe this is interesting for you: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7o0r4v/coinmarketcap_data_analysis_people_are_mostly/

SeanL9941

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

Are there any steps towards an integration of the wallet with the Nano Ledger S?
JunoCoin

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

Probably many of you have noticed that occasionally Waves Lite Client  has long interruptions and wondered what  was going on. After my talks with the support today I found the answer of this question for myself and if you read the conversation you can make up your mind for yourself.

Dear Sir,
Yesterday 5.01.2018 I left Waves platform with *** Bitcoins and *** Waves in it.
My last order in the DEX was for buying *** Waves at *** Bitcoins which I cancelled.
This morning my balance is *** Btc and *** Waves which is not correct.
Can you fix it?
Regards
PS. Nothing on your support website yesterday showed that you will be doing maintenance work and there would be interruptions.

Support Agent 4 hours ago
Hello.
Due to the important update in the full node code, a few hours ago the orders were canceled and the funds were returned. For this reason, please place new orders. If you got some transaction yesterday you need to contact the Sender to they repeat your output transaction.
The network is operating in normal mode.
Thank you for understanding!

JunoCoin 4 hours ago
This answer is not serious. You cancelled already filled orders and you changed my balance. My balance shows less then it was even before your changes.
You have to fix my balance at your own expenses because it is not my fault that you were doing something esterday and did not even boder to make announcement before that so every one can decide whether to trade and take a risk or wait.

If yesterday, during the work with the node, you received the funds in your account, then these funds were returned to the sender. In this case, you should contact the sender's support with the request to repeat the outgoing transaction.
if during work with the node you had open orders, then they were canceled. In this case, you need to create orders again.

JunoCoin 3 hours ago
You are not reading carefuly. We are talking about Waves DEX orders. In my case I had *** btc and *** waves in the account yesterday morning before starting trading and before you starting changes. During the day my balance reached *** btc and *** waves. This morning my bitcoin balance is empty and I have *** Waves. You cancelled already filled orders. It is imposible for me to ask some one from the DEX traders.

Support Agent 3 hours ago
During the work with the node, programmers returned parts of the blocks back, so all the balances changed: the orders were canceled and the transactions were returned to the senders.
In other words, you did not sell or buy anything. In this case, you need to create orders again.

JunoCoin 3 hours ago
If I did not buy or sell anything where these *** Waves come from.
Do you understand that I left my account in state with no Waves in it and I find it this morning with no Bitcoins in it and full of Waves.

That mean your buy order have filled after/before the work with the node.

JunoCoin 3 hours ago
That means I lost $*** because of your actions which I believe you will pay even in Waves. Thank you.
Next time when you decide to make changes inform everyone well in advance on your support web site.

Support Agent 2 hours ago
The history of all orders and transactions is available in the Explorer - https://wavesdesk.com/account/3P*****************R3
You can independently calculate the balance taking into account the amount of incoming and outgoing transactions and amount of orders. Then provide these calculations to us.

JunoCoin 2 hours ago
The calculations which i made are based on my balance which the platform showed yesterday late afternoon and this morning. They were *** btc and *** waves yesterday, and *** btc and *** waves this morning. I use the current coinmarketcap.com rates. What I want is my balance which I last saw yesterday afternoon or at least the balance which I had yesterday morning before the trading and before the changes which you made - *** btc and *** waves.

JunoCoin 1 hour ago
Are you still taking a decision or you are living everything the way it is?

Support Agent 28 minutes ago
The history of all orders and transactions is available in the Explorer - https://wavesdesk.com/account/3P6***************nR3
You can independently calculate the balance taking into account the amount of incoming and outgoing transactions and amount of orders. Then provide these calculations to us.
Before the change of balance you can not determine the appropriate balance transactions and trading history.

JunoCoin 15 minutes ago
What balance do you want me to calculate? The information which you are giving is  after you changed the blocks. In this case the balance is already calculated and I don not agree with it.

Support Agent 2 minutes ago
After the upgrade, the block system returned to the state before the specific block. That is, all orders and transactions committed earlier were canceled and returned to the senders.
If yesterday, during the work with the node, you received the funds in your account, then these funds were returned to the sender. In this case, you should contact the sender's support with the request to repeat the outgoing transaction.
if during work with the node you had open orders, then they were canceled. In this case, you need to create orders again.

JunoCoin less than 1 minute ago
All this was clear from the beginning. What is not clear is why your programmers return parts of the blocks back. Doing this they literally change the balances of the wallets which brings losses to some people like me and profits to other people /may be the programmers/.
You can not call this decentralized platform and decentralized exchange if you are able to change blocks back to where you like. This is called manipulation and fraud and I will bring this to the attention of the sociaty. I consider this case closed.

Turing (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

Probably many of you have noticed that occasionally Waves Lite Client  has long interruptions and wondered what  was going on. After my talks with the support today I found the answer of this question for myself and if you read the conversation you can make up your mind for yourself.

Dear Sir,
Yesterday 5.01.2018 I left Waves platform with *** Bitcoins and *** Waves in it.
My last order in the DEX was for buying *** Waves at *** Bitcoins which I cancelled.
This morning my balance is *** Btc and *** Waves which is not correct.
Can you fix it?
Regards
PS. Nothing on your support website yesterday showed that you will be doing maintenance work and there would be interruptions.

Hello.
Due to the important update in the full node code, a few hours ago the orders were canceled and the funds were returned. For this reason, please place new orders. If you got some transaction yesterday you need to contact the Sender to they repeat your output transaction.
The network is operating in normal mode.
Thank you for understanding!

JunoCoin 4 hours ago
This answer is not serious. You cancelled already filled orders and you changed my balance. My balance shows less then it was even before your changes.
You have to fix my balance at your own expenses because it is not my fault that you were doing something esterday and did not even boder to make announcement before that so every one can decide whether to trade and take a risk or wait.

JunoCoin 3 hours ago
You are not reading carefuly. We are talking about Waves DEX orders. In my case I had *** btc and *** waves in the account yesterday morning before starting trading and before you starting changes. During the day my balance reached *** btc and *** waves. This morning my bitcoin balance is empty and I have *** Waves. You cancelled already filled orders. It is imposible for me to ask some one from the DEX traders.

During the work with the node, programmers returned parts of the blocks back, so all the balances changed: the orders were canceled and the transactions were returned to the senders.
In other words, you did not sell or buy anything. In this case, you need to create orders again.

JunoCoin 3 hours ago
If I did not buy or sell anything where these *** Waves come from.
Do you understand that I left my account in state with no Waves in it and I find it this morning with no Bitcoins in it and full of Waves.

That mean your buy order have filled after/before the work with the node.

JunoCoin 3 hours ago
That means I lost $*** because of your actions which I believe you will pay even in Waves. Thank you.
Next time when you decide to make changes inform everyone well in advance on your support web site.

Support Agent 2 hours ago
The history of all orders and transactions is available in the Explorer - https://wavesdesk.com/account/3P6gpxSroG7YWa1ikHTT66WrcNj7f7HKnR3

JunoCoin 2 hours ago
The calculations which i made are based on my balance which the platform showed yesterday late afternoon and this morning. They were *** btc and *** waves yesterday, and *** btc and *** waves this morning. I use the current coinmarketcap.com rates. What I want is my balance which I last saw yesterday afternoon or at least the balance which I had yesterday morning before the trading and before the changes which you made - *** btc and *** waves.

JunoCoin 1 hour ago
Are you still taking a decision or you are living everything the way it is?

Support Agent 28 minutes ago
The history of all orders and transactions is available in the Explorer - https://wavesdesk.com/account/3P6gpxSroG7YWa1ikHTT66WrcNj7f7HKnR3
Before the change of balance you can not determine the appropriate balance transactions and trading history.

JunoCoin 15 minutes ago
What balance do you want me to calculate? The information which you are giving is  after you changed the blocks. In this case the balance is already calculated and I don not agree with it.

Support Agent 2 minutes ago
After the upgrade, the block system returned to the state before the specific block. That is, all orders and transactions committed earlier were canceled and returned to the senders.

JunoCoin less than 1 minute ago
All this was clear from the beginning. What is not clear is why your programmers return parts of the blocks back. Doing this they literally change the balances of the wallets which brings losses to some people like me and profits to other people /may be the programmers/.
You can not call this decentralized platform and decentralized exchange if you are able to change blocks back to where you like. This is called manipulation and fraud and I will bring this to the attention of the sociaty. I consider this case closed.

I see some orders that came through:

http://www.wavesgo.com/account/3P6gpxSroG7YWa1ikHTT66WrcNj7f7HKnR3
JunoCoin

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

Well said "some orders" not all of them. The rest were removed and I was left with a balance many blocks back.
Obviously when Waves developers trade on the DEX they will never lose because when they lose they "return parts of the blocks back" to a place where they don't lose.

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

Does anyone know when the next distribution of the Liquid tokens airdrop is?  I heard this airdrop will be happening every week until all the tokens are distributed.   I can't get enough of these rare tokens and they will be even more scarce when 20% of the fees get burnt. 
galbraith01

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

Someone on the local forum wrote why not waves will pass Ethereum.

It cannot be mentioned for Waves to pass Ethereum. It is close to imposible. At least with that team. But just for sampling that, let’s assume Ethereum reached to 1500 USD in the feature. Waves would see 50-60 dollar at the same period. There is possibility for Ethereum to reach Bitcoin’s marketcap in the future. It is almost impossible for the Waves to catch that acceleration.

Don't worry : Waves is sinking now at full throttle Rank #38 on coin market cap

The more milestone achieved, the more the crypto community seems to bother for top 10 project only.

Pray for a miracle because it seems that nobody is waiting for a platform such as Waves.

Frenzy is for ETH and smart contract, but Ivanov made the choice to first increase waves tx then prioritize DEX (which is a nonsense cos trader want liquidity and DEX have none : sorry 1 000 000 USD/day is ridiculous for trading purpose)

Considering the mass psychlogy, the roadmap is a disaster. They should have do first smart contract.

But wow , i waited 2 years with Ripple  and my investement is a real good one.

May be waves can meet such a widespread adoption, but i have a doubt, has ETH is here and alive nonwihstanding its numerous weakness.

Good project but CEO made huge mistake and he is killing its project. And U 2
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

It cannot be mentioned for Waves to pass Ethereum. It is close to imposible. At least with that team. But just for sampling that, let’s assume Ethereum reached to 1500 USD in the feature. Waves would see 50-60 dollar at the same period. There is possibility for Ethereum to reach Bitcoin’s marketcap in the future. It is almost impossible for the Waves to catch that acceleration.

The more milestone achieved, the more the crypto community seems to bother for top 10 project only.

Pray for a miracle because it seems that nobody is waiting for a platform such as Waves.

Frenzy is for ETH and smart contract, but Ivanov made the choice to first increase waves tx then prioritize DEX (which is a nonsense cos trader want liquidity and DEX have none : sorry 1 000 000 USD/day is ridiculous for trading purpose)

Considering the mass psychlogy, the roadmap is a disaster. They should have do first smart contract.

May be waves can meet such a widespread adoption, but i have a doubt, has ETH is here and alive nonwihstanding its numerous weakness.

It is weird that you would just randomly respond to a post that was made over 3 months ago and happen to just FUD the Waves project.  Waves is a sleeping giant and will become a Tsunami this year.  Sasha is the man, he is one of the hardest working CEOs in the industry.   Smiley
Turing (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Well said "some orders" not all of them. The rest were removed and I was left with a balance many blocks back.
Obviously when Waves developers trade on the DEX they will never lose because when they lose they "return parts of the blocks back" to a place where they don't lose.

I understand your frustration but complaining doesn't really solve anything.

When you add up the value of the coins you claim you had before and the value of the coins you seem to have now, what's the difference in value?

Just trying to understand what happened.
Turing (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

4$ million in trade volume per day for a beta platform isn't that bad Wink
This month the team starts promoting the platform through different channels.
It didn't make sense to do that before Waves-NG and the new wallet / DEX release.

Increasing the TX before anything else is a good thing. The old blockchain could only handle 144.000 transactions / day and Waves was hitting that limit, especially during airdrops.

Now it can handle over 8.6 million transactions / day and that can scale up to over 86 million transactions!

I respect the fact you have an opinion but about these things but in this case I just don't agree with you.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

Does anyone know when the next distribution of the Liquid tokens airdrop is?  I heard this airdrop will be happening every week until all the tokens are distributed.   I can't get enough of these rare tokens and they will be even more scarce when 20% of the fees get burnt. 

I wish these airdrops would stop. There are tons of junk being dropped that just clogs your asset list.
Turing (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

Does anyone know when the next distribution of the Liquid tokens airdrop is?  I heard this airdrop will be happening every week until all the tokens are distributed.   I can't get enough of these rare tokens and they will be even more scarce when 20% of the fees get burnt.  

I wish these airdrops would stop. There are tons of junk being dropped that just clogs your asset list.

Actually those "junk" Liquid tokens he's talking about are worth ~ $12 right now  Wink

It's a token platform, so expect... tokens... some are worth a lot, others are... well... junk...
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

4$ million in trade volume per day for a beta platform isn't that bad Wink
This month the team starts promoting the platform through different channels.
It didn't make sense to do that before Waves-NG and the new wallet / DEX release.

Increasing the TX before anything else is a good thing. The old blockchain could only handle 144.000 transactions / day and Waves was hitting that limit, especially during airdrops.

Now it can handle over 8.6 million transactions / day and that can scale up to over 86 million transactions!

I respect the fact you have an opinion but about these things but in this case I just don't agree with you.

Not bad but so small. But I think it'll be higher with liquidwave. And many other affects ill show up on the volume I guess.

JunoCoin

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

$80. I learned my lesson and I am not interested of this platform anymore.

Accountsell

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Hello,
Your title says "WEEKLY AIRDROPS"

where i can find more information about that?
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: