Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

Why are you withdrawing? Its too early to party when the price is just $13 you could have wait for the price to touch at least at $20. You'd regret it when you see it happen soon. I hope you will be buying the right token that will be pumped before waves turned expensive because it sure is a price to pay.

As an holder I an understand. I'm seeking for long term return but some needs cash or quick money or different ideas about the same projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
factoo3

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

The thing is i have DAR in my wallet and want to trade some for btc,but after i did that i can not withdraw the btc to a personal wallet?
I will try to use a old wallet from lite client but do not know how i can do that?(use a older version)
Is this .......error....a thing what happens a lot with this wallet,or only now for a couple of days and are they busy solving this problem?
Is there another way to withdraw the btc in this wallet?
Thanks everybody
galbraith01

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

Why are you withdrawing? Its too early to party when the price is just $13 you could have wait for the price to touch at least at $20. You'd regret it when you see it happen soon. I hope you will be buying the right token that will be pumped before waves turned expensive because it sure is a price to pay.

Waves achieved all 2017 milestone this year NG DEX and so on.
So What?

Waves is sinking right now.

I expect 2018 to be the same than 2017 : milestone achieved but too late due too huge competition and wrong management/marketing/lack of a clear vision.

Too few too late.

I dump my waves now and just keep 3k 4k waves.
In case of success.
If God exist, then miracle can happen

Zirnitra

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

Careful people!

By no means I am accusing Waves of anything, but beware there is fake Waves FB group that sends phishing attacks promising aidrops. Their site is unfunctional copy of Waves platform made for sole purpose to steal your seed and funds.
If developers and admins are reading this I can provide in private message more about those criminals.

*Image Removed*  (https://signals.network/join/13CA82)
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

Many people are complaining about the price of Waves. Do not forget about the huge rise last year with developers able to deliver everything spot on. Be patient and you will be fine. By the way, at the moment, Waves is one of the very few coins appreciating in value.
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

So What?

I expect 2018 to be the same than 2017 : milestone achieved but too late due too huge competition and wrong management/marketing/lack of a clear vision.

Too few too late.

In case of success.

I thought you said you would dump yesterday.

If this is your best fud, try harder Cheesy
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

Many people are complaining about the price of Waves. Do not forget about the huge rise last year with developers able to deliver everything spot on. Be patient and you will be fine. By the way, at the moment, Waves is one of the very few coins appreciating in value.

Exactly and with all of the work going on behind the scenes, the network usage going up day by day, there is no doubt that Waves will explode some day. Untill then, nice and steady growth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
MilleniumToken

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

When Can i verify my token on waves? How long will it take? Just asking Thanks
max.trekker

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:35:47 AM

Haha, Yes, i have actually used waves as a stable coin last few weeks. I think it will stay in this range for a while now, so it make sense to use it instead of tether, hopefully it will increase a few percentage in the coming months compared to tether at least.

@Turing, you are a great help to waves community, i hope they compensate you somehow for keeping this community active. You always try to answer critiqs and stay positiv instead of ignoring difficult posts or calling them FUD. Keep up the good work!
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

Despite its advancement and addon features lately, waves still lag behind . Well take advantage of this price stagnant because pretty soon price will accelerate in an exponential manner. Don't get left behind. I will purchase more tokens at this stage.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CryptoKrunch

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

Haha, Yes, i have actually used waves as a stable coin last few weeks. I think it will stay in this range for a while now, so it make sense to use it instead of tether, hopefully it will increase a few percentage in the coming months compared to tether at least.

@Turing, you are a great help to waves community, i hope they compensate you somehow for keeping this community active. You always try to answer critiqs and stay positiv instead of ignoring difficult posts or calling them FUD. Keep up the good work!

LOL max. I also have been using waves to store some of my funds because of the stability. I also believe it will go up eventually. Great minds think alike!!!!
galbraith01

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

So What?

Too few too late.

In case of success.

I thought you said you would dump yesterday.

If this is your best fud, try harder Cheesy

I must admit that my lite client can not connect to mainet since yesterday.

But yes definitly reducing my exposition to this project.
This ain't FUD.

subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

Does anyone know when the next distribution of the Liquid tokens airdrop is?  I heard this airdrop will be happening every week until all the tokens are distributed.   I can't get enough of these rare tokens and they will be even more scarce when 20% of the fees get burnt. 

I wish these airdrops would stop. There are tons of junk being dropped that just clogs your asset list.

Liquid tokens are airdropped by the Waves Team so they will always carry a value as with the Waves Community tokens, Miners rewards token, etc.  There are junk airdropped tokens but these aren't from the team.  Feel free to send over to me the Liquid tokens if you don't want them, I'll reimburse you the Waves transaction fees.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

Does anyone know when the next distribution of the Liquid tokens airdrop is?  I heard this airdrop will be happening every week until all the tokens are distributed.   I can't get enough of these rare tokens and they will be even more scarce when 20% of the fees get burnt. 

I wish these airdrops would stop. There are tons of junk being dropped that just clogs your asset list.

Liquid tokens are airdropped by the Waves Team so they will always carry a value as with the Waves Community tokens, Miners rewards token, etc.  There are junk airdropped tokens but these aren't from the team.  Feel free to send over to me the Liquid tokens if you don't want them, I'll reimburse you the Waves transaction fees.

It's also an option to send it to "the dump".
Everybody can send their junk assets to that address if they want to clean up their wallet.

https://wavesdrop.com/?faucet=thedump

hd060053

Activity: 601
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

Look how undervalued Waves is at the moment compared to projects like Lisk. The market cap could easily tripple in a few days and it would not even be a pump (like qtum, eos, ada, tron, ...).

You should always compare Waves to other projects and see that Waves has a working product and one of the fastest blockchains, easy token creation, DEX, Leasing, ... It's superior to most of it's competitors.

It's just the marketing that is very weak. But that gives time to buy at this cheap prices.
subG

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

Look how undervalued Waves is at the moment compared to projects like Lisk. The market cap could easily tripple in a few days and it would not even be a pump (like qtum, eos, ada, tron, ...).

You should always compare Waves to other projects and see that Waves has a working product and one of the fastest blockchains, easy token creation, DEX, Leasing, ... It's superior to most of it's competitors.

It's just the marketing that is very weak. But that gives time to buy at this cheap prices.

Indeed the Waves platform is truly undervalued compared to many other projects.  I've been buying up as many Waves as I can before it turns into a Tsunami.  The marketing department will soon step up.  I heard the Waves team plans to allocate $100,000 per month towards marketing.  This will surely get the word out.   Smiley
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

Indeed the Waves platform is truly undervalued compared to many other projects.  I've been buying up as many Waves as I can before it turns into a Tsunami.  The marketing department will soon step up.  I heard the Waves team plans to allocate $100,000 per month towards marketing.  This will surely get the word out.   Smiley

with their 30k bitcoin , sure they can do it, heck they even can pump this to the moon Smiley.... but the main question are they ...... Grin
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

They should be spending more like $1,000,000/month. It would be a drop in the bucket of their marketing budget, unless Sasha did in fact sell all the ICO bitcoins for $2,000, as he said he would one year ago.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

The bounce back from the recent dip of this coin is quite fascinating. Those who bought more Waves at that time made a very good decision and can see some profit now as we are back in the 85k and above area. It just proves that the support for this coin and all of its projects is very strong and the dip that we had is just a shakeout move from whales. The marketing team should ramp up their techniques and promote Waves in every part of the world. People should be educated about the fascinating things that they could get from this coin.
subG

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

They should be spending more like $1,000,000/month. It would be a drop in the bucket of their marketing budget, unless Sasha did in fact sell all the ICO bitcoins for $2,000, as he said he would one year ago.

A million dollars a month is way too excessive.  This will deplete the Waves team's funds quickly which they need for developments.  $100k per month is a good amount for the project.  I am sure Sasha still has the majority of the Bitcoins because he is doing Bitcoin Cash airdrops for WCT holders.  There's been one so far and more to come.  BTW, I heard Liquid tokens airdrop #2 is suppose to happen tomorrow.  Keep your Waves and WCT in your wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: