Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
bitmonica

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

I have a problem my other tokens won't load im my waves wallet. What will I do? Is the problem on my computer? or is there something i should do? It says error on loading balance.

www.databloc.io
🌐  DATABLOC  🌐 Protecting the world’s data
=> Reserve your stone token TODAY! <=
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

Help me get indexed in main coin list so users don't have to manually add the Token:
Bounty Level 5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_F3rfLG8BY

Retweet to help:

https://twitter.com/MarquiseMuseum/status/971253640055926788

Quote this post to help, thanks

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:08:37 AM

How is it possible waves volume on Tidex (almost unknown exchange) and on Yobit is much higher than on Bittrex or Binance?

Waves volume today on:
Tidex: 12M USD
Yobit: 5M USD
Bittrex: 1.2M USD
Binance: 0.9M USD

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/#markets

That is strange. Is Tidex affiliated with Waves? Waves makes up half of Tidex's total market.

yes, there is  a "genetic" link between tidex and waves..
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

How is it possible waves volume on Tidex (almost unknown exchange) and on Yobit is much higher than on Bittrex or Binance?

Waves volume today on:
Tidex: 12M USD
Yobit: 5M USD
Bittrex: 1.2M USD
Binance: 0.9M USD

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/#markets

That is strange. Is Tidex affiliated with Waves? Waves makes up half of Tidex's total market.

yes, there is  a "genetic" link between tidex and waves..

I don't think Tidex is affiliated to Waves, but I think the Waves team helped them to launch.
If Tidex has a so high volume, I think it's because they applies no fee on orders

From Tidex:
the simplest fee structure possible; 0,1% for market makers, 0,1% market takers fee.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

Today's Binance hack is another example why we need more decentralized exchanges...

https://www.reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

Waves is often freaking stable  Shocked
Better than holding bitcoins in bearish markets  Grin
Can't wait to see it again on CMC's top 20!

Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

Waves is often freaking stable  Shocked
Better than holding bitcoins in bearish markets  Grin
Can't wait to see it again on CMC's top 20!

I guess the waves compensate for the price fluctuations  Grin
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

Today's Binance hack is another example why we need more decentralized exchanges...

https://www.reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange
So waves platform is one of best platform for decentralize exchangers and other, they’ve already told you about the bright blockchain future that will be arriving very soon, and that future is coming from Waves. With the launch of smart contracts, atomic swaps, voting and DApps, Waves will become the most advanced blockchain ecosystem for businesses, services and communities, providing them with all the benefits of our cutting-edge, constantly evolving technology.
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-ecosystem-visualised-a37d2549ca2
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

Waves is going be amazing this year. A lot of developments will be released this year.
Catched more waves last week and in am sure that I going be happy about it the next months.

Readed another great article yesterday, thought I going share it also here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@wavesplatform/the-future-of-blockchain

ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

waves online client does not have 2fa. is it safe to be like that? have you heard if 2fa will be added?

And sorry to ask -  waves is not stackable?

bitnal.com

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

Hi, when will be smart contracts for e.g. ICO on custom token which was created on waves platform? And if I want do airdrop, how can I miss fees for each drop? (0.001 per drop is too big)
Turing (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

waves online client does not have 2fa. is it safe to be like that? have you heard if 2fa will be added?

2FA won't add much safety to coin wallets. That's why you don't see wallets with 2FA that often.

Why?

Either if you run the client in the browser or locally, all the code is running on your computer. It's not a "web" or "cloud" based service like an exchange, where an attacker from any country could try to hack your account.

Waves having a decentralized exchange in the wallet doesn't change that.

If someone has your seed (pass phrase), they could use it on another PC to steel your coins without 2FA to stop them, so in that case, 2FA won't add security.

2FA will only help in one scenario: when your single PC is compromised / accessible by someone else.

And sorry to ask -  waves is not stackable?

If you meen, PoS, it has LPoS (Lease Proof of Stake).
You can lease your coins to nodes and receive small rewards (fees and soon also MRT, miner reward tokens).
During a lease, your coins don't leave your wallet. It's 100% safe and can be canceled at any time.
Leased Waves can not be moved or traded, you need to cancel the lease first.

A list of pools can be found here: http://dev.pywaves.org/generators-weekly

Please lease to a small or medium sized pool for decentralization. In rewards, a larger pool doesn't pay more than a medium sized pool.
david.Bauman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Waves+%28WAVES%29&SortBy=0

Already today the update launcher, will there be new features?
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

dont forget, Q2 2018, smart contract release... (ride, and ride on)

I'm still riding on. I have been with waves and keep on buying every dip we can never have enough but I stopped buying because I'm just going to hold it for now. Waiting for smart contracts because when this happen, WE might be seeing a lot more trader moving to the DEX.
I think yes, in the future will many traders moves to the waves DEX, due to it has good concept in our trading activities in digital coins than traditional platform for trading especially for the progress of waves, i have found something interesting information about the reasons dex is good can be checked on this link, https://blog.wavesplatform.com/why-is-the-waves-dex-so-awesome-12b789d8c515 i don't want make speculation about the price, let me know about your though. Thanks

Nice article. What I still didn't understand is how it's technically working, as it regards the currencies other than Waves which can be held on the DEX. Are they real or are they just token which represent the real coins? Where are their private keys stored? It is really a trustless system?
Well... It is deep questions about the system of waves platform and your question is too technically, unfortunately i am not the programmers or developers so i am not sure about it, i think it is must answered by the developer of team, i don't want make speculation about it due to it can gives wrong information.

It seems nobody knows about this since nobody is answering to this question, however I think this is a quite interesting thing to know. After all, systems should be trustless in cryptos.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Turing (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

I'm still riding on. I have been with waves and keep on buying every dip we can never have enough but I stopped buying because I'm just going to hold it for now. Waiting for smart contracts because when this happen, WE might be seeing a lot more trader moving to the DEX.
I think yes, in the future will many traders moves to the waves DEX, due to it has good concept in our trading activities in digital coins than traditional platform for trading especially for the progress of waves, i have found something interesting information about the reasons dex is good can be checked on this link, https://blog.wavesplatform.com/why-is-the-waves-dex-so-awesome-12b789d8c515 i don't want make speculation about the price, let me know about your though. Thanks

Nice article. What I still didn't understand is how it's technically working, as it regards the currencies other than Waves which can be held on the DEX. Are they real or are they just token which represent the real coins? Where are their private keys stored? It is really a trustless system?
Well... It is deep questions about the system of waves platform and your question is too technically, unfortunately i am not the programmers or developers so i am not sure about it, i think it is must answered by the developer of team, i don't want make speculation about it due to it can gives wrong information.

It seems nobody knows about this since nobody is answering to this question, however I think this is a quite interesting thing to know. After all, systems should be trustless in cryptos.

I may have overlooked this question.

Coins like LTC, BTC and ETH are represented by place holding tokens on the Waves blockchain and the real coins are stored by the gateway.
This isn't a trustless solution but until smart contracts and atomic swaps are implemented, it's as good as it gets.

Atomic swap is on the roadmap, after smart contracts (Ride, non Turing complete and RideOn, Turing complete)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@wavesplatform/waves-ecosystem-visualised
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

To this day the wave platform, has made little progress. Unlike the very ambitious ethcoin.
It is regrettable that this great community wave is very slow in my opinion.  Sad
Turing (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

To this day the wave platform, has made little progress. Unlike the very ambitious ethcoin.
It is regrettable that this great community wave is very slow in my opinion.  Sad

ETH was launched in 2014, Waves in 2016. Ethereum has a 2 year headstart (!)
Despite that, Waves has a lot faster blockchain and a built in DEX.

If your believe Waves development is slow, you may want to take a look at the GitHub and see at what speed updates are rolling out. One of the most productive teams in the crypto currency scene.

Waves is sticking to their roadmap and there have only been minor delays for releases, what's quite common in software development.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

It is regrettable that this great community wave is very slow in my opinion.  Sad

If your believe Waves development is slow, you may want to take a look at the GitHub and see at what speed updates are rolling out. One of the most productive teams in the crypto currency scene.

Waves is sticking to their roadmap and there have only been minor delays for releases, what's quite common in software development.

I believe with you, but the wave from start to launch until now only get 50% increase of ico price.
That's what I think is very slow. Sorry if I say this because I intend to push the wave community team to succeed.
thanks.
Turing (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

I believe with you, but the wave from start to launch until now only get 50% increase of ico price.
That's what I think is very slow. Sorry if I say this because I intend to push the wave community team to succeed.
thanks.

50% ?

ICO price was ~$0,1884 per Waves token, depending if you received a bonus or not.

Currently, Waves is trading at $6,17

That's a 3275% price increase since the ICO.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

I may have overlooked this question.

Coins like LTC, BTC and ETH are represented by place holding tokens on the Waves blockchain and the real coins are stored by the gateway.
This isn't a trustless solution but until smart contracts and atomic swaps are implemented, it's as good as it gets.

Atomic swap is on the roadmap, after smart contracts (Ride, non Turing complete and RideOn, Turing complete)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@wavesplatform/waves-ecosystem-visualised

And all the tokens not stored by a gateway are bid to you Waves private key.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: