Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL preorders  (Read 2383 times)
thehairymob

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 01:01:35 PM

Nice, dead jealous. My 7970 broke. Mining zilch until my jalapeno comes Sad

So did mine. It was less than a month old and I'm still waiting for XFX to replace it. As for my BFL order I think I might be waiting for a long time to come as I only ordered at the end of April this year. I was hoping for the end of July or the beginning of August. Sadly with the slow down in orders going out it maybe Christmas before I get my order now. I think that they might be concentrating on the quick turnover that they get from just selling chips at the moment. This could be to fill a funding shortage if I'm correct which is a little worrying. Hope I'm wrong and we see a speed up of orders going out soon. Smiley
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanycon

Activity: 317
Merit: 252

In Rarity I trust!

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 01:03:36 PM

http://bfl.ptz.ro/
you should get it next week or even one week later. Smiley

Aeron 1.250.000 CryptoBonusMiles Giveaway
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 01:48:12 PM

Shipping email received this morning.. wanted to update ya so you get an idea.  I don't see it posted by BFl anywhere, but 9/9/12 jalapenos obviously shipped this morning for me to get email; possibly more dates, but at least that one.

Yes, I'm excited.. been a long time.  regretting not ordering more, but I think many people feel that way with earlier orders.

Hopefully you'll get your Oct in a week or two..

My BFL Jalapeno Order #5284 arrived in Malaysia on 21 June, then I sold it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233486.0

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: