Bitcoin Forum
November 13, 2018, 07:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL preorders  (Read 2259 times)
thehairymob

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 01:01:35 PM

Nice, dead jealous. My 7970 broke. Mining zilch until my jalapeno comes Sad

So did mine. It was less than a month old and I'm still waiting for XFX to replace it. As for my BFL order I think I might be waiting for a long time to come as I only ordered at the end of April this year. I was hoping for the end of July or the beginning of August. Sadly with the slow down in orders going out it maybe Christmas before I get my order now. I think that they might be concentrating on the quick turnover that they get from just selling chips at the moment. This could be to fill a funding shortage if I'm correct which is a little worrying. Hope I'm wrong and we see a speed up of orders going out soon. Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
vanycon

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

In Rarity I trust!

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 01:03:36 PM

http://bfl.ptz.ro/
you should get it next week or even one week later. Smiley
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 01:48:12 PM

Shipping email received this morning.. wanted to update ya so you get an idea.  I don't see it posted by BFl anywhere, but 9/9/12 jalapenos obviously shipped this morning for me to get email; possibly more dates, but at least that one.

Yes, I'm excited.. been a long time.  regretting not ordering more, but I think many people feel that way with earlier orders.

Hopefully you'll get your Oct in a week or two..

My BFL Jalapeno Order #5284 arrived in Malaysia on 21 June, then I sold it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233486.0

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.