Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lost and struggle of trading.  (Read 2752 times)
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:10:15 PM

Is trading hard?
I want it to come from the people who actually trade who experience trading I myself just read from goggle and some websites. Please do share some experiences and lost of money and earnings.
What do you called this? struggles yeah thats its struggle of traders.

It's hard, neglect people saying they make tons of money with trading. It's not ture. Yes, technically it's possible to make tons of money every day, but how about the opposite?

If you open wrong positions, you'll fail hard on the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:20:03 PM

Is trading hard?
I want it to come from the people who actually trade who experience trading I myself just read from goggle and some websites. Please do share some experiences and lost of money and earnings.

It's hard, neglect people saying they make tons of money with trading. It's not ture. Yes, technically it's possible to make tons of money every day, but how about the opposite?

Yes trading is not easy it takes a lot of learning also and to master your trades. You can make a lot of money in trading as long you dont let in your emotions. And dont do such an impulsive decions during trading because this will push you down to lose your profit.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:16:34 AM

Is trading hard?
As i did have trading experience in stock exchange i did not find crypto trading that difficult,for those of you who are not familiar with trading,you have spend some time learning how the markets work and how to do the basic trading and things are really easy to learn those,just calculate their mean and average values and you will understand the basics of a particular coin,finding out your favorite site to trade is the first option and then everything comes naturally.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:44:55 AM

It is all about experience. If you are new to trading, then you'll definitely find it difficult specially altcoin trading which is highly decentralized. So you need to learn basics which can only be learned through practical. What I suggest don't try demo accounts as many have suggested. Rather try playing with your money but in very small amounts. People never learn when they don't lose their own money. The focus and dedication you would give while trading with your money will be absent with those demo accounts.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:53:27 AM

Is trading hard?

Yes trading is not easy it takes a lot of learning also and to master your trades. You can make a lot of money in trading as long you dont let in your emotions. And dont do such an impulsive decions during trading because this will push you down to lose your profit.
When you have no desire to acquire trading skills then it will be hard ,
When you force yourself to trade randomly baseless then you will struggling to get profit ,
But when you have a lot of patience to learn how ti trade properly i think everything could be done easily ,
Market could get predicted and you are in profit in the long run.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:18:16 AM

On starting days on trading you have to loss and learn from your mistakes before you can make good amount of profit constantly. No any traders can earn experience without losing anything but just remember not to play with all you have when you are newbie, just start with small amount and keep on building trading skills.

Don't be panic and don't sell for loss.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:16:40 AM

Infact you don't lose until you sell. The longer you hold the richer you are
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:00:38 AM

It is indeed a learning experience. Most importantly a learning experience about getting your emotions under control. Here's an extreme case of someone who got financially destroyed because he got emotionally involved with trading: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/606fz4/my_final_margin_call/

I've also made pretty stupid moves in trading due to emotions; the most recent one was when I bought a bunch of QRL (Quantum Resistance Ledger) at the top (77k) in last June. Prices have plummeted since then and are now hovering around 15k. It was a classical case of a panic buy.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:54:00 AM

Trading is such a wonderful experience and it train you to be patient with long suffering! Your Patience is tested continually. And you will win if you can endure.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:59:55 AM

Why not test it for just a little amount then you will see.
I think experience is the best teacher of all. If you havent tried it and just relied on all that you have read you will not be better through that.
You need to do it live. See the lost and the winnings, that way you could somehow identify how can it be done. You wont get a best answer here. They can all say what they want but the end it will be just you.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:43:48 AM

A newbie always is eager to earn money and so he spends all the money he has. As a newbie its quite obvious to lose money at the beginning. But the wise ones are those who play their cards right. Starting the trade with low amount will minimize risk. Increasing the trade amount when we profit will increase the profit. So don't be in a panic and have patience. Make some strategies and play your cards well to be a good trader.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Theodorre

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:06:47 AM

Is trading hard?
trading is very hard, a little tips for beginner like me.. sometimes too quickly cut loss is the biggest cause of losses because the spot market needs time to build upward momentum. Determine what percentage limit losses and profits every time taking a trading position (eg 15%), and discipline with the decision.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:31:03 AM

Is trading hard?

That's not struggle its just normal to experience, Even professional traders are having time of losing their profit. I think it will be better to invest on a coin with the lowest risk to take on. Maybe with a good analysis before investing will increase your probability of getting more profit.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:10:32 AM

Is trading hard?

actually trading is very easy, which becomes difficult it is patience, if you are trading and do not have patience and very easily fooled by the issues that exist then you will experience losses, so the point is that trading must have the nature of patience is high, sell and buy it is an easy activity.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:21:08 AM

Is trading hard?
trading is risky thing but you have chance to have income dont think the problem in trading just think positive thats the best way
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:51:28 AM

It sure is hard and at the same time also easy. Moreover it's very risky.
The easy part is that you could just sell/buy anything you want, but the hard one, uh, choosing a good altcoins is hard.
But the thing is, if you know the ropes then that's all good.

Learn is the key. Try to learn everything out there about trading, TAs, speculation, news, etc.
Loss and profit is a common thing in trading.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:57:26 AM

Is trading hard?

Yes, trading is very hard, although much more lucrative than a day job working for other people.

It is hard because we need to predict the future, sometimes this can be really, really hard.

You need to learn a lot, lose some money (expensive lessons), read what others trades are doing, develop your own trading style.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

Infact you don't lose until you sell. The longer you hold the richer you are

Yes, you are right. The longer you’ll hold the Bitcoins, the more are the chances that you will be getting more and more money for sure. If you are tired of trading, then I’ll suggest you not to spend your energy in trading. In fact you sit down and relax and wait for that time when the prices will go high up to the sky.
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:06:09 PM

Is trading hard?

Yes trading is hard and you will need to study everyday to learn the right technique and you will not only rely with charts you also need to know news about the coin you will going to bet. You will lose money for sure but you will earn more than you lose if you will not give up trading just make sure do not make the same mistake again.

ProoLogic

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:21:23 PM

Is trading hard?

Of course ,it's very hard... need to be vise, have courage and patience...

Like today,obvious example: prices are plummeting, slowly... many are in panic, many of them get this coins very easy, so they are selling...
creating unnecessary booze on market... if they just shut down comps and go to walk and came back tmrw. they will vin:))

It's very yang market, consequently very volatile...but it's free market,no regulations:)

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: