Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] | HEDGE TOKEN | Platform for crypto instruments and crypto index  (Read 24561 times)
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:06:02 PM

All appeals above was already updated and resolve. Please don't post appeals if you don't see your name in the sheet colored in red to save time for both of us. Please try to read carefully rules even on this final stage of distribution. Please cooperate. All social media bounty will distributed on friday so stop asking it over and over again especially on telegram channel. Thanks

I just want to know as I joined twitter & facebook along with newsletter campaign together on 02/09/2017.Then why facebook missed from your spreadsheet.Your campaign starts on 02/09/2017 and I am sure many participants joined twitter and facebook together.Twitter is on right date but your data for facebook is missing between 02/09/2017 to 05/09/2017.I wonder why so because if you leave still other participants who joined twitter also joined facebook on these dates.Also your data for twitter starts from 31/08/2017.Why so?? If its from previous ANN thread closed by moderator then where are facebook joining for missing period.
I joined newsletter campaign and here is link when I mentioned in this thread on 02/09/2017.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142907.msg21438324#msg21438324

I can't believe that no body joined facebook campaign between 02/09/2017 to 05/09/2017.
Its a request not an argument.As you told me maybe I forget to fill the form but what about others.Do all forget to fill the form during that period??? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
idahosk

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:57:52 PM

Received HDG from Rialto few days ago, thank you. Looking forward to next updates, looks good here.

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:02:29 PM

Please don't post here you status of social media account. I used automatic API when I count your shares. And please read the rules regarding late participants. There is a penalty of 50% deduction on your share and only status newer than your joined is only counted with #tokensalehedge mark. I don't want to explain it multiple times. I will be disqualifying users that don't read rules for now. I want you to become more responsible bounty hunters because I know that we will still meet each other again and I don't want same problem again.
when will you distribute the bounty ?
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:43:26 AM

All appeals above was already updated and resolve. Please don't post appeals if you don't see your name in the sheet colored in red to save time for both of us. Please try to read carefully rules even on this final stage of distribution. Please cooperate. All social media bounty will distributed on friday so stop asking it over and over again especially on telegram channel. Thanks

I just want to know as I joined twitter & facebook along with newsletter campaign together on 02/09/2017.Then why facebook missed from your spreadsheet.Your campaign starts on 02/09/2017 and I am sure many participants joined twitter and facebook together.Twitter is on right date but your data for facebook is missing between 02/09/2017 to 05/09/2017.I wonder why so because if you leave still other participants who joined twitter also joined facebook on these dates.Also your data for twitter starts from 31/08/2017.Why so?? If its from previous ANN thread closed by moderator then where are facebook joining for missing period.
I joined newsletter campaign and here is link when I mentioned in this thread on 02/09/2017.

I can't believe that no body joined facebook campaign between 02/09/2017 to 05/09/2017.
Its a request not an argument.As you told me maybe I forget to fill the form but what about others.Do all forget to fill the form during that period??? 

FYI, I'm a social media bounty participants too. And the facebook campaign launch a little bit delay compared to twitter and newsletter. You are not really paying attention and only posting BS here that results on the delay of Bounty distribution for social media campaign. Try to do some backread on the old post here. There is some post there that saying that Facebook was newly added. Because when I first joined on the social media campaign of this project, It has no initial facebook campaign. I hope that the bounty will be distributed as soon as possible and forfeit those participants that didn't know how to read and cause the delay.  Angry

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
riyaz22

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:25:53 AM

FYI, I'm a social media bounty participants too. And the facebook campaign launch a little bit delay compared to twitter and newsletter. You are not really paying attention and only posting BS here that results on the delay of Bounty distribution for social media campaign. Try to do some backread on the old post here. There is some post there that saying that Facebook was newly added. Because when I first joined on the social media campaign of this project, It has no initial facebook campaign. I hope that the bounty will be distributed as soon as possible and forfeit those participants that didn't know how to read and cause the delay.  Angry

Maybe you getting part of other participants bounty too that's why speaking BS.I asked from bounty manager to clarify not to argue with him.We pay full attention and advertise this project.Why you so angry???You can face same situation any day with any other project too.I just asked, not stopped BM from distribution.If he & people like you think we did nothing for this project then why waiting just move forward.
vasrasus

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:04:26 AM

FYI, I'm a social media bounty participants too. And the facebook campaign launch a little bit delay compared to twitter and newsletter. You are not really paying attention and only posting BS here that results on the delay of Bounty distribution for social media campaign. Try to do some backread on the old post here. There is some post there that saying that Facebook was newly added. Because when I first joined on the social media campaign of this project, It has no initial facebook campaign. I hope that the bounty will be distributed as soon as possible and forfeit those participants that didn't know how to read and cause the delay.  Angry

Maybe you getting part of other participants bounty too that's why speaking BS.I asked from bounty manager to clarify not to argue with him.We pay full attention and advertise this project.Why you so angry???You can face same situation any day with any other project too.I just asked, not stopped BM from distribution.If he & people like you think we did nothing for this project then why waiting just move forward.

Because you are keeping on discussing nonsense things. You want the manager to know what is the reason why there is no record for the date you mention without proper research, You are requesting to discuss BS things that's why I'm triggered. You are a full member and yet you are acting like newbie in claiming bounty. All the records on google sheet is automatic and the manager has nothing to do if your record is not there, There are a lot of time to check your records during the ICO and now when campaign is finish, you are acting so bossy here that your record is not listed? You have the responsibility to check your record same as mine. The manager has no obligation to notify us individually about our record. We decide to join here and he didn't convince us so stop acting so childish for a small amount of bounty, Delay on distribution for social media bounty was special mention  on the update of the devs team because of bounty participants like you that don't know how to read rules and check their records for itself. GTG.I hate arguing. Peace bro.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
riyaz22

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:28:22 AM

Because you are keeping on discussing nonsense things. You want the manager to know what is the reason why there is no record for the date you mention without proper research, You are requesting to discuss BS things that's why I'm triggered. You are a full member and yet you are acting like newbie in claiming bounty. All the records on google sheet is automatic and the manager has nothing to do if your record is not there, There are a lot of time to check your records during the ICO and now when campaign is finish, you are acting so bossy here that your record is not listed? You have the responsibility to check your record same as mine. The manager has no obligation to notify us individually about our record. We decide to join here and he didn't convince us so stop acting so childish for a small amount of bounty, Delay on distribution for social media bounty was special mention  on the update of the devs team because of bounty participants like you that don't know how to read rules and check their records for itself. GTG.I hate arguing. Peace bro.  Roll Eyes

I didn't asked from you my dear brother.Also I am not asking for bounty.I knew I have seen both the campaigns on same date and filled form too.Now what happen I don't know.You are using harsh language and in last want peace.I asked questions with peace and also said in my first post that I want to know and don't want to argue.You start argument not me.I asked question from BM and its right of every participant to ask.This is not a crime.I also trigger because BM abuses our work and told in his many posts or reply that we did nothing for this project.Anyway I have question from anyone now.You want peace me too.I am not stopping BM from distribution if he have confidence on his spreadsheet then he not needs to wait. 
vasrasus

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:35:43 AM

This is the best comment you ever had,  Shocked
Let's stop our nonsense conversation here. We need to focus on another campaign to earn.  Grin

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Money24

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:41:45 AM

We can help with launch own ICO or promote your project with our services ico-launcher.com
riyaz22

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:12:57 AM

This is the best comment you ever had,  Shocked
Let's stop our nonsense conversation here. We need to focus on another campaign to earn.  Grin
And this is the best word I heard from you for me.
Yes let us discuss anything new and earn more.Best of luck to you and hope to talk to in near future when you manage a project on your own.
Regards
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:40:42 AM

Closed for appeal. I will now updating sheet and calculating stakes. You have been given time to check personally your record and I don't have any responsibility if ever there is a mistake in your record.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:10:26 PM

This is the best comment you ever had,  Shocked
Let's stop our nonsense conversation here. We need to focus on another campaign to earn.  Grin
Yes let us discuss anything new and earn more.Best of luck to you and hope to talk to in near future when you manage a project on your own.
Regards

because you are special to me, I reverted now the spreadsheet by the time you requested and asking for your record, The spreadsheet now is @ september 10, 2017. Please see if you are listed.

Here is the Screenshot because I already need to submit the list.

Don't tell me that I manipulated it, You can request a revert again once I finally submit the sheet. I think the problem was at your side. Sorry for that mate.
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:26:39 PM

APPEAL:
Bitcointalk Username: Anny555
Telegram username: @Gwins
Twitter Spreadsheet No: 183

Newsletter: udemeudokpoh@gmail.com

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/aniekan.udokpoh

I DID NOT SEE MY NAME ON SPREADSHEET, BUT I REGISTERED AND FOLLOWED THE PROJECT RIGHT FROM THE START. Kindly checked when i started below.

Facebook post: (6/09/2017)

https://web.facebook.com/aniekan.udokpoh/posts/1454726011284309
https://web.facebook.com/aniekan.udokpoh/posts/1454726344617609
https://web.facebook.com/aniekan.udokpoh/posts/1454726547950922
https://web.facebook.com/aniekan.udokpoh/posts/1457898960967014

Thank you
plastical

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:18:39 PM

Didn't participate in bounties, but bought some! Seems really promising.
riyaz22

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

This is the best comment you ever had,  Shocked
Let's stop our nonsense conversation here. We need to focus on another campaign to earn.  Grin
Regards

because you are special to me, I reverted now the spreadsheet by the time you requested and asking for your record, The spreadsheet now is @ september 10, 2017. Please see if you are listed.

Here is the Screenshot because I already need to submit the list.

Don't tell me that I manipulated it, You can request a revert again once I finally submit the sheet. I think the problem was at your side. Sorry for that mate.

Yes you are right.I wasn't blamed you and called you a manipulator. May be it was my mistake that I didn't filled the form.But yes I learnt a lesson to keep record of my work.I did my work and also came frequently here on this ANN to check new updates.I don't know how I missed it. Anyway I have record of my facebook post sharing but now its useless to put them here. I got triggered because of your few words that we did not done our job well.We did and same time you better know we all are humen being and make mistakes.Main purpose of a campaign is to reach maximum number of audience and I think every participants shared/retweet what this project assigned to us.So main goal was done.If we count mistakes then there are lots of mistakes from your side too.Main is not answering on time which create an illusion in our minds that you intended to answer our queries and that force us to check only front page only.
Anyway I hope when you will manage next project we will join it with happiness.Best of luck to your next campaign.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:15:29 PM

Yes you are right.I wasn't blamed you and called you a manipulator. May be it was my mistake that I didn't filled the form.But yes I learnt a lesson to keep record of my work.I did my work and also came frequently here on this ANN to check new updates.I don't know how I missed it. Anyway I have record of my facebook post sharing but now its useless to put them here. I got triggered because of your few words that we did not done our job well.We did and same time you better know we all are humen being and make mistakes.Main purpose of a campaign is to reach maximum number of audience and I think every participants shared/retweet what this project assigned to us.So main goal was done.If we count mistakes then there are lots of mistakes from your side too.Main is not answering on time which create an illusion in our minds that you intended to answer our queries and that force us to check only front page only.
Anyway I hope when you will manage next project we will join it with happiness.Best of luck to your next campaign.

Great, Sorry for harsh word, It is due to time constraint and many complaints. And I feel bad because I multiple update here during ICO when we need the most shares.  I can't do anything even if you hold the record of your activity because it. I hope that we can still meet each other in future campaigns and happy earning together. Until next time mate. And thank you for your time. Smiley

To all: The spreadsheet for social media bounty was already submitted to the devs and expect payment will occur tomorrow or in the other day. I know that this campaign is not perfect, But I'm very happy that you participated. For those disqualified participants, Please don't consider this as a bad experience but a credit to experience so that you will be cautious in your future campaign. Always remember to read the rules and updates on bounty thread and also there is a limitation for retweets and likes on twitter, Old RT will be deleted once you reach maximum and replaced by the new one. I hope that we can still meet each other in the future. Sorry for all inconvenience and thank you!

Goodnight!

-Block  Cool
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:19:58 PM

I will be locking this thread since bounty campaign ended. Please post all related comment on the ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142867

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: