Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEEDED!] Experienced eBayer (Money is instantly available)  (Read 774 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:25:33 AM

Hey everyone,
I really don't want to get it, but I meet the criteria above (I'll show you if you'd like). PayPal has suspended my account for selling bitons, though I NEVER sent them electronically (sent customers a blank bitcoin bill-they confirmed receipt by messaging me the public address, and once they left positive feedback, I *as a bonus* sent like .1 bitcoins.) Never once did I get a chargeback* and everything was 100% gravy. I felt very clever. Then I got owned.

Done talking, down to business: First, I need an eBay seller who gets their money as soon as customer pays (not days/weeks/months/years lol). If you're that person , I would ask you to list my items on eBay. I will do ALL the hard work (make listings, ship, etc). And yes, your record (feedback) will stay golden. By facilitating this I would offer you 5%-10%of all items sold (I'll evaluate case by case).

Please PM me if you are eligible and interested.

Than you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 10:30:52 AM

Hey mate,

I am new but i can help out.

I have been selling on ebay for ages, 6+ years. I have 230+ rating on there and all my accounts are verified etc.
Maybe we can work something out. I currently trying to source stuff from China to sell on there (think bulk baby clothes or something) etc.

I don't understand though, i see lots of people selling BTC on ebay? So whats the problem? Is this because of the recent change in legislation in US?
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:51:17 PM

What are the types of items and price range of said items being sold?
xjack

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:06:48 PM

I'd guess that its because PayPal has very strict rules regarding currency exchange.  I had to get notarized documents for them a few years ago declaring my coin business wasn't doing currency exchange, bureau de change, or check cashing.  Major pain in the....

If youre in the US I may be able to help depending on products and pricing.  Over 3800 feedback since 1998.

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
BitCoinUser123

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:15:22 PM

I'd be interested.  I'm not massive volume, but the account goes way back and is all positive.  I'll send you a PM.

If I've been able to help out, donations are always welcome.

BTC: 1QGwEHYTdwwRU1BitLCTB5y2rdf3Sexjw7
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:57:58 PM

PM Me johnny

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:47:21 AM

Johnny I hope you know I wasn't trolling you in reguards to the selling coins on eBay. I've been an eBay user since 2001 and have seen the sudden rise and fall of the digital item scene. To be honest this gos beyond btc.  A group of people could produce brilliant music abd decide to sell it on the eBay market.  The company would find something to hault thay from happening.

Like I said in other threads I do not believe even the charge back scammers are to blame.  It was a good year or two of the internet marketing scene flooding the market with 1page "ebooks" that in even less words said

"You wanna make money? JUST change my name to yours abd charge a dollar less then you paid for this pile of ass whipe".

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: