Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [XUNC] MicroNote Coin - Cryptonote / Just for fun! / Referendum system  (Read 7742 times)
micronotecoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:28:40 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 09:31:27 AM by micronotecoin

Hi all.

First of all, thanks for your time, your votes and your support!

I'm going to try to answer some question about the project:

- Pools: I talked with some pool admins, and at least 3 pools will be opened. If someone is interested in open a pool, just send me a PM.

- Exchanges: We have no problem with talk with exchanges if the community vote for it.

- "It's just for fun": I see some people understands the concept. For us is really funny this process (talk with people involved in cryptocurrencies world, configure server, develop the software, ...). In a world with 800+ cryptocurrencies we can't start this project with another goal that "the funny of the process". This doesn't means anything, just that we do this for fun. Fun and profitability are not fought. But if your priority are profitability, you have lots of altcoins, it's not for you...

Best regards!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:27:35 AM

I would invest and support this once I see this on a few exchanges and pools that will increase the value of this coin........

micronotecoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:23:30 AM

We are excited to announce that the online wallet will be available on 16th September, at the official launch of the currency:

https://wallet.unotecoin.com

Thanks for your support!
megacrypto

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:15:13 PM

im trying to compile the node on ubuntu 16.04 and this is what i get:

Code:
mylin@MyPool:~/Coins/XUNC/micronotecoin$ make
mkdir -p build/release
cd build/release && cmake -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ../..
-- The C compiler identification is GNU 5.4.0
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 5.4.0
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Looking for pthread.h
-- Looking for pthread.h - not found
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148 (message):
  Could NOT find Threads (missing: Threads_FOUND)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindThreads.cmake:223 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/CMakeFindDependencyMacro.cmake:65 (find_package)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1338 (find_dependency)
  CMakeLists.txt:112 (find_package)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/mylin/Coins/XUNC/micronotecoin/build/release/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/mylin/Coins/XUNC/micronotecoin/build/release/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
Makefile:16: recipe for target 'cmake-release' failed
make: *** [cmake-release] Error 1

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tottong

Activity: 1191
Merit: 555

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:27:22 PM

I like this no pre mine, but how much total supply of coin?
I vote for exchanges like bittrex, poloniex and c-cex I think that is a good place to listing your coin there.

micronotecoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:32:04 PM

im trying to compile the node on ubuntu 16.04 and this is what i get:

Code:
mylin@MyPool:~/Coins/XUNC/micronotecoin$ make
mkdir -p build/release
cd build/release && cmake -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ../..
-- The C compiler identification is GNU 5.4.0
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 5.4.0
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Looking for pthread.h
-- Looking for pthread.h - not found
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148 (message):
  Could NOT find Threads (missing: Threads_FOUND)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindThreads.cmake:223 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/CMakeFindDependencyMacro.cmake:65 (find_package)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.5/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1338 (find_dependency)
  CMakeLists.txt:112 (find_package)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/mylin/Coins/XUNC/micronotecoin/build/release/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/mylin/Coins/XUNC/micronotecoin/build/release/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
Makefile:16: recipe for target 'cmake-release' failed
make: *** [cmake-release] Error 1

Hi,

You can download and try to compile it, but the code is not complete for now. I post here when you can download and compile a functional version.

But responding to your question, do:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install build-essential

And try to compile again.

Best regards
micronotecoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:38:44 PM

I like this no pre mine, but how much total supply of coin?
I vote for exchanges like bittrex, poloniex and c-cex I think that is a good place to listing your coin there.
Hi,

Total supply is one of three topics of the first public referendum: http://unotecoin.com/#referendum

At this moment, "Less than 8,000,000" is the winner option (you can vote until September 11). In this case, I can advance that the total supply will be 7,890,123.456789012345 coins.

I voted for 18,4M coins options, but seems the community have another ideas!

About the exchanges, next week we will talk with them. But the most important is finish all ecosystem around the coin for the launchment!

Best regards!
espalhacartas

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:03:21 PM

Im a newbie in mining, only mined so far some coins in pools.
Im interested in a "Just For Fun" coin like this to try out the real mining, but i don´t know how, can someone give me a hint?
I don´nt know how to build a wallet or the files needed from the Github to get started...

Good luck for the project Cheesy
megacrypto

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

Smiley))))) im an idiot  .... didnt notice the launch date is still in 6 days Smiley)) for some reason i thought it was the 16th of last month !!!

cheers Smiley))

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER