Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with 1 GPU  (Read 230 times)
rthrz (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:19:21 PM

Hello guys,

I have a problem with 1 GPU wich is a RX 470 4Gb MSI gaming, this GPU go to black screen after i open the claymore program to mine, i flahsed the card to the original BIOS but the problem persists, apparently it crashes before the DAG creation,  this gpu is in 7 GPU Rig, the others 6 GPUs are working fine.

what do you think? can i still save my card?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:28:13 PM

Remove all other cards and try to run the card by itself with lower overclock settings. If the card is working, check device manager, remove any hidden GPU's shown by clicking on View ===> 'Show hidden devices'. Lastly uninstall the drivers in safe mode using DDU, shutdown, connect the other cards and reinstall the drivers. If you have Bios modded cards you may need to run the pixel patcher to bypass the signature check after installing the drivers and reboot.
rthrz (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:03:44 PM

Hi thanks for your response,

I did that already, i used the original bios and i use just that card, but when i open the claymore program i can watch that it reads the card but go to black screen before the DAG creation, i uninstal and install the last AMD blockchain driver but the result is the same.

and yes, im using the pixel patcher.
Johny101010

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:10:04 PM

Try to change the power source and/or riser.

rthrz (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:22:21 PM

I have a 1200 w power supply, i changed the riser twice, same result. i used the gpus 1by 1 that's how i find that 1 is not working properly.

The card was working close to 1 wood (part of the rig now is at 5 cm) maybe the card could overheated. i dont know if i still can save my card.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: