Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 02:42:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Single or Married  (Read 14293 times)
juanmarcus

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:06:48 PM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_prodigy

Activity: 658

Thanks God

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:08:25 PM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?

I think everyone has dreams of being married yes being single has its perks as it offers a lot of freedom for
You but you would end up lonely and there is also something in a married life that would give you a spark and would also give you happiness.

Shiller2009

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:08:51 PM

Freedom is good, but loneliness does not frighten. Who will you need in your old age. who will take care of you and give at least a mug of water. You can be free in your marriage, it all depends on you.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

minizi99

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:14:47 PM

Freedom is good, but to live with the person who understands you and supports everything when you feel bad much better. Everyone wants to find their soul mate.

Beerwizzard

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:04:06 PM

Never liked anything connected with marriages. It is useless and sometimes harmfull. I'm sure that is you need to sacrifice your freedom to build relationships with someone then you won't succeed in your marriage.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│       MEDIUM      |      Live Chat on DISCORD       │████████████
Janinejoson

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:36:56 PM

From now, I will choose being single because I'm only 20years old and I'm not ready for having a responsibilities on having a family. I know that it is hard to have a family but I think, it is so very happy on having someone on your side. Your husband that will always love you and your children's that can make you happy. All circumstances is just a test on how strong your family is.
Xester

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:41:52 PM

Being single is indeed a freedom.  It is all about you.  You van do things that will make you happy.  There is no need for you to ask someone elses approval to do this or go there.  But we all know that time will come to have your own family.  Something that will make meaning into our lives.

Pancho95

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:35:11 PM

Single. It is status that gives you freedom to do and go whatever and wherever you want. It is social status. Also it is very hard to think about family at this time. We are young guys and chicks Cheesy
supine

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

It really depends from people to people, some people wants to stay single because they're not prepared or scared of responsibility. And, some would even dream to be married someday. It's really hard to live life alone, I guess everyone dreams of getting married at  the right time. That's why as long as we are single, we should enjoy the convenience of  being single.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 658

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:00:56 PM

I think everyone has dreams of being married yes being single has its perks as it offers a lot of freedom for
You but you would end up lonely and there is also something in a married life that would give you a spark and would also give you happiness.

There is a correct time for each relation, being single is good till the particular age. But there will be a time in everyone's life when they will be required a life partner to spend the life together. Getting married and having a family is a beautiful thing to experienced.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
.WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM.
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
MostHigh

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:16:01 PM

The inner you will always tell you, get a woman and get some children at a point but dont let that decision become a mistake in your life. Good to be married but all at the appointed time.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Ginosaur15

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:17:01 PM

For now I'm still enjoying life being single and enjoy my  freedom while I still have it because I know I have to marry someday and I have to take care of my wife and child.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⦗ SimplyVital Health ⦘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂⏸ WhitepaperToken Sale 31st of Oct  ⏸ Twitter  ⏸ TelegramDiscord ⏸▂▂▂
Davidbugs

Activity: 52

Location FEMA camp

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:36:27 PM

i am still virgin at 44 years old Undecided

clicking faucets and PTC to pay me a whore ay backpage.com

I❤ Noodles It's my passion I know all recipes
Mellifluous

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:51:27 PM

You can get the freedom even though you're married. You just have to choose the right person that understand you and give your freedon but you need to consider his/her feelings everytime you want to make a decision. Being with someone that understand and love you is the best feeling.

xvids

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

You can get the freedom even though you're married. You just have to choose the right person that understand you and give your freedon but you need to consider his/her feelings everytime you want to make a decision. Being with someone that understand and love you is the best feeling.
Totally true being with someone who understands you the most is really the best feeling you could ever have,
And letting your partner have their freedom is really a huge respect and trust for them.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
Palmerson

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:04:00 PM

You are not right. Marriage is first and foremost the need to be able to abandon their interests in the name of others. First the wife, then add and children. If no such desire one of the parties to the marriage is doomed to collapse. Why there are so many divorces.

Cling18

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:19:19 PM

It depends, I think that's why people should think hard before getting married. We are given enough time to enjoy things that single people could do. While we're not married we should enjoy the benefits of being single, so that when we get married we would be responsible enough to face the responsibility.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:20:47 PM

This is what I don't understand. Take two people who have been single for their whole lives. Suddenly they're married or together. Then they don't want to hang out with the guys anymore, the girl always has to be involved, and he always has to go home to spend time with the girl.

How does this happen? Single up until this point then it's like they have to be together and the girl now needs constant attention.  The guys act like this is completely normal.

Is the relationship not working out so they think they have to be together all the time to try to get it to feel like how they imagined things would be?

so that when we get married we would be responsible enough to face the responsibility.
What responsibility is there? Assuming there are no children, then everything should be easier. Share a house, share a bed, share utility costs, cooking is easier in larger quantities, travel together so half the car milage costs, and a bunch of other little things. So why do people act like life is so much harder now being married? Is there really that much emotional termoil from the relationship that things are actually harder now? Maybe something is wrong. Maybe the relationship shouldn't have happened. Maybe the people entered the relationship with unrealistic expectations and now they're trying to satisfy their selfish entitlements by demanding constant attention?
degaga15

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:02:11 PM

I prefer to get married, because when married we can become more wise in making choices, can be more assertive and not become selfish personality, if alone usually become selfish, just want to win alone.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 1456

Hello You

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:25:10 PM

I'm old. I have never been married. I never will be. I've been around for long enough to know that even the deepest connection can rapidly turn to shit for no reason. It's a bet that's not worth taking.

I think I'm done with any type of relationship now unless they're going to agree to pay me and not contact me.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.