Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 12:39:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Single or Married  (Read 14199 times)
strawberrypills

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:40:20 PM

You can still have freedom even if you're married. It depends on the partner. Although there are limits when you're married as oppose to being single. With my current lifestyle and personality, I don't think marriage suits me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lecam

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:07:33 PM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?

Both of them are good, it depends from people to people. If you're not yet satisfied enjoying freedom as a single person you should stay single and enjoy it. However, if you are responsible enough and you think that it's time to settle down, you should consider getting married.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
gadimbrut

Activity: 168

Metta - one spot for every service you need

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:06:11 PM

I prefer to marry rather than singles, getting married does not curb our freedom, getting married makes us more mature in thinking and having many advantages to marry than singles.

joebrook

Activity: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:34:01 PM

I prefer to marry rather than singles, getting married does not curb our freedom, getting married makes us more mature in thinking and having many advantages to marry than singles.
Marriage is awesome if you doubt me how your parents, even though relationships have quarrels and all those other things, we can all admit that the positives far outweighs the negatives, and when that happens you know that it is a good thing being single also has it benefits as well but almost all the single people have the goal of being in a relationship very soon

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TrolWolf

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:35:14 PM

I think it's better to be married. Those who can not find the right person want to be single. They do not know how nice it is to be with people.

Creating N Action

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:00:25 PM

It depends, being single gives you a freedom. Time for your self, to enjoy life with friends and families. Then there are  same married people who can still of these things. On the other hand, being married gives you security (feeling of secured with your spouse), intimacy, and inspiration. Thou, not all marriages are successful and happy. Is things are bad through between me and my spouse, then I'd rather be a single.

thebanker28

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:04:23 PM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?
I am married. I think sometimes the expression of far away fields are greener comes to mind. Single people want to be married sometimes and, amrried people want to be single sometimes.

I am happy with my decision, sure being single was fun, but it was also stressful.
naira

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:31:38 AM

I will choose to marry, single person despite having the freedom and eventually he will feel lonely
If we get married, we will have friends live to old and have children that make us happy

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
sepely

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:34:41 AM

I don't like stay single i always prefer married.
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:17:44 AM

Honestly in my opinion, freedom is good especially for me now.
For this time, single is the best choice but sometimes i need someone to understand my feeling whatever sad or happy.  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:41:39 AM

Right now i preffer to be single because i have not accomplished what i want to do yet. After doing what needs to be done i will consider marrying so i can have my own family too. Smiley

Latviand

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:47:08 AM

I think there would always be a preference while there is freedom to being single. However it would come to a point that freedom does not lose its weight when you get married. You would want the companionship and you would want the romance and the spark but there is still freedom in baing married and I think it is wrong to view marriage as like a jailhouse.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
burong1

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:06:57 AM

I think everyone has dreams of being married yes being single has its perks as it offers a lot of freedom for
You but you would end up lonely and there is also something in a married life that would give you a spark and would also give you happiness.
Yes of course we have the dream of being married but for me now I choose to be single because it's hard for us people to get married if we don't have enough earnings of money ,yes if you're single u can do what you want and you have the freedom in life ..ill go to married life if I reached my goals in life and if I have work that can build a good family needs.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:29:55 AM

Married Of course! finding One you love and to be with you until you die can't buy using bitcoin or any kind of money. and bible design people to multiply and to find your love ones.  Smiley

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
zack21

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:30:39 AM

two are different subject with different freedom which are really important at different age ..
Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:40:45 AM

For me, when you are financialy stable and can provides the needs of your ideal family the "Married life" is good for you and for those people that can build and put a strong foundation for family. but if you're not prepared for "Married life" I think it's bad for your health. BTC

riceyunita

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:42:00 AM

married is better
Alfred V

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:16:35 AM

Yes being single can give you all the freedom you want, when it comes to decision making on what to wear, eat, or try, etc. and even on the places you want to go. But still there will come a time where you will find someone that you want to share those things with, someone that will make you happier than when you had done the things when you were single and will make you experience a different kind of happiness. That is what you call Love. So i choose  being Married.
Senkuli

Activity: 182

🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:30:10 AM

marriage is one of the goals of everyone's life, because by marriage we can have offspring, learn to organize a family, share the joys and sorrows among family members also build greater responsibilities than when still single.
it is certainly not easy to marry, because we must lose some freedom for the sake of our household, we must focus and prioritize our household interests and we must be willing to reduce our time and freedom with friends who are still single, but there is still a chance to be friends and play with our friends at leisure.

Karmakid

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:51:48 AM

It actually depends on your partner I have seen some married person having a happier life than the single who can have the time of their life,
It depends on how their relationship goes if they support each other I think there wouldn't be a problem.

peerguess.     the application for the entire community!
  ANN Thread Website Whitepaper Bounties Twitter
.    Our ICO
   starting soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.