Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 06:55:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Single or Married  (Read 13715 times)
osmo

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

I think it's better to get married than a single, because if you are married we have a life partner, if faced with the problem can be solved with both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Esdanit

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:44:48 PM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?

Being single or being married is a different aspects in life because as a single you can have your own choice without asking asking someone for approval and that's the advantage of being single but if your are married you cannot choice your own choice because you already have a partner and you cannot decide without his/her permission to do it.
Geeta1207

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:59:19 PM

Single all the way. You dont have any restrictions, don't need to ask for anybody's permission to do something. You are free. In every way. And the best part...you can flirt with whomever you want. No one is gonna judge you.
dD.rank

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

Everyone chooses what he wants because everyone has a purpose in his life. But I think getting married is not something that can be imprisoning our freedom then maybe we can do all those things with our spouses married after we use. No more fun?

forkchain

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:29:19 PM

Freedom is good, but loneliness does not frighten. Who will you need in your old age. who will take care of you and give at least a mug of water. You can be free in your marriage, it all depends on you.
To be single for some stage is good but whenever you think that now you are stable in your life and you can support your life partner then you can must find your life partner because without life partner life is not complete.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 80

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:37:22 PM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?
I think being single is more enjoyable but only in the beginning. I mean all of us wants to be free, we can do all things we want, we can go everywhere we want because we do not have anyone to consider, just our self. But when the time comes and you will think deeply that you are too lonely in your life, I think being married is the best to choose.

gabmen

Activity: 602

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

Everyone chooses what he wants because everyone has a purpose in his life. But I think getting married is not something that can be imprisoning our freedom then maybe we can do all those things with our spouses married after we use. No more fun?

It depends though on the person you're going to be with. A lot of successful marriages don't really have issues with having fun or having no freedom to do what you want. With the right person, married life can be the best of both worlds

Kuchiyosenojutsu

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:58:01 PM

one of the goals of one's life is of course married and descended, and so am I also willing to marry someday.
I am still single at the moment and I really enjoy my singles life, I still enjoy my freedom right now, free to go anywhere and free to do everything I want until later I married, because I have to give up my freedom and change into a responsibility answer to my household later.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

I think everyone has dreams of being married yes being single has its perks as it offers a lot of freedom for
You but you would end up lonely and there is also something in a married life that would give you a spark and would also give you happiness.
Being a single is good no one can stop you where ever you go what ever you want but marriage life is more than happy compare to being a single it because you have a partner in life not only today or tomorrow but in the end of your life always happy.

ExtensiveCoin   ◉   DIGITAL  PRECIOUS  CRYPTO   ◉   Twitter
Scarce & limited supplyHigh rewardingLow inflation
▬▬▬▬▬Secure    Decentralized    Multi wallets▬▬▬▬▬
moanamakeway

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:56:35 AM

Being single gives you freedom to do what you want and think whatever you want to think of. Financially, being single is a great relief because you just have to sustain yourself only. Being single means you can travel anywhere you want and be adventurous as you can be. Venture in so many things as you like. Freedom is the biggest feature of singlehood.

Sithara007

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:03:25 AM

Being single gives you freedom to do what you want and think whatever you want to think of. Financially, being single is a great relief because you just have to sustain yourself only. Being single means you can travel anywhere you want and be adventurous as you can be. Venture in so many things as you like. Freedom is the biggest feature of singlehood.

I agree with what you have posted. But what will happen once you fall sick or injured? Your parents will not be with you for ever. So it becomes the responsibility of your spouse and children to look after you. If you remain single, then that option is gone. You can't count on your siblings and other relatives. In most of the cases, they will not be interested in your welfare.

mudasarali43

Activity: 140

PROOF

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:41:49 AM

Almost lot of people are thinking singly is better, single is best, in marriage life, there are problems they have too much hard to live, tensions increases day by day as part of new children's but in my personal opinion married life is best.

zaynxx

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

I'm single by choice. And being single is the most magical, wonderful time of my life. Because it’s about finding out who I really was.There are physical characteristics that we all know about ourselves; height, approximate weight and sex being the obvious ones. But being single affords you a unique opportunity I get to really find out who I am.
rebodaga

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:58:42 PM

It is not as sure as you say a person who accepts a marriage if he or she is doing the same for you and living with you is considered free. What freedom do you think is the freedom I have to do the things I like to marry is such a thing  Grin Grin
Shova

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:10:24 PM

Single life is great. But when time comes, you have to go beyond your comfort zone and start a relationship.
Because Not being single is fun at your old ages.

hugoworld

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:34:09 PM

I definitely choose being single because not getting married makes you more liberate than married people and You can make your own decision. That is the best part of being single.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
amoredore

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:54:53 PM

I'm not married, but if I was, if I'll ever be, it would be nice to have separate apartments / houses for an occasiaonl change, to boost up relationship  Wink
Xester

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:58:58 PM

Single life is great. But when time comes, you have to go beyond your comfort zone and start a relationship.
Because Not being single is fun at your old ages.

Certainly.  My two aunts who were never been into relationship and not married tokd me to find a guy and make a family.  According to them it is hard to be alone during the times that you need someone.  According to them it is really sad.  What is the use of your wealth if you have nothing to use it for.  Although it is nice to travel it is still good to have a family of your own.

aintnopassincraze

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:38:39 PM

I think relationship is overall best for any human period. This is mainly because as creatures we are very social and to be left alone is probably the worst thing anybody can do to a human. Look at solitary confinement, it is

literally you being left alone and that is the worst thing on this planet (of course the awful conditions dont help but you get the point). I would prefer a good, stable relationship anyday of the week but the key is good & stable.
cripperz

Activity: 111

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:57:58 PM

I am single, but really wish it was not the case. It is very hard being single . Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.