Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 11:37:52 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Single or Married  (Read 15543 times)
Aniik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:22:21 PM

Actually single or married depends on your eye sight and what you feel better. I prefer feel in single life, because I can easily decide anything at my sweet will. If I'm married, I would not able to decide all without not telling her. After all,I prefer feel in single life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Sithara007

Activity: 924

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:31:55 AM

I am single, but really wish it was not the case. It is very hard being single . Sad

Just look around you. You can find thousands of married couples. Just ask them how many are happy with their marital life? I am sure that less than 1% will answer positively. Most of the married people (including me) are nostalgic about their bachelor days. There was a lot of freedom, and most importantly there were so few responsibilities. 

amueller

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:45:01 AM

Married Because you will have balanced life , good type of food , someone care with you ,child痴 ,sweet house and repeated life
Fappanu

Activity: 282

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:13:44 PM

Never liked anything connected with marriages. It is useless and sometimes harmfull. I'm sure that is you need to sacrifice your freedom to build relationships with someone then you won't succeed in your marriage.

Being single or being married is not just a marital status. They both have differences. Single people say that they enjoy the freedom of being alone. No rules, no relationship troubles and can do whatever they want. But I think that being married is happier. Having a partner that you can rely on in times of difficulties and hardships is something to be treasured. Having kids that you can enjoy life with is incomparable.

bstewart

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:23:25 PM

Interesting posts from some guys about how you change views as you get older.

As a younger guy who's been in an out of relationships most of my life, I can tell you that being single is the MOST stress-free, cheapest, happiest way to live. I can only speak about men my age, but I can tell you that most guys I know are frightened and disgusted by marriage. Here in the west, marriage is an objectively terrible business contract for men.

Obviously, most guys still need good relationships with other people to be happy. But judging the married men I know vs the single guys (with various degrees of relationships), the single guys are far happier and healthier ... and far wealthier Wink

usorin

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:44:44 PM

Interesting posts from some guys about how you change views as you get older.

As a younger guy who's been in an out of relationships most of my life, I can tell you that being single is the MOST stress-free, cheapest, happiest way to live. I can only speak about men my age, but I can tell you that most guys I know are frightened and disgusted by marriage. Here in the west, marriage is an objectively terrible business contract for men.

Obviously, most guys still need good relationships with other people to be happy. But judging the married men I know vs the single guys (with various degrees of relationships), the single guys are far happier and healthier ... and far wealthier Wink

This is related to the ability to make good choices. I mean, such a huge step it can't be made without a check list, and yes. It is nice to be single, but the word freedom it is perverted, i mean it has a different connotation to each person. How ever, as long as they come together and, in the couple life you have 1-2 children, i6t changes the view over world. And, the marriage it is not related only to the funny part off life, the marriage comes in when the troubles circles you and you have a refuge, a place called home.. Interesting topic, conratulșation

█████████████████      ████████▄     ███████▄      ▄▄████▄▄     ███████▄ 
█████████████████ ▐█   ███▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀███▄
█████████████████ ▐█   ███     ███   ███▄▄▄███▀  ███      ███   ███▄▄▄███▀
█████████████████ ▐█   ███     ███   ███████▀    ███      ███   ███████▀ 
█████████████████ ▐█   ███▄▄▄▄███▀   ███  ▀██▄    ███▄▄▄▄███    ███
█████████████████ ▐█   ████████▀     ███   ▀██▄    ▀▀████▀▀     ███
█████████████████ ▐█
█████████████████ ▐█   ████████▄     █████████    ▄██████▄   ███   ▄███▀
█████████████████ ▐█   ███▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████▀▀██▀   ███ ▄███▀
█████████████████ ▐█   ███     ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄   ████         ██████▀
█████████████████ ▐█   ███     ███   ███▀▀▀▀▀   ████         ███▀███▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐█   ███▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████▄▄██▄   ███  ▀███▄
  ██████████████████   ████████▀     █████████    ▀██████▀   ███    ▀███▄
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███

█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

███  █
███  █
███  █
███  █
███  █
███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
Yoko 666

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

If you to choose what do you think the best for you?

For me Depend on age Before 35 single is better discover land , sleep with girls , smoke and enjoy my life but after 35 years you need other to complete it so better married
kie

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:02:36 AM

We all know that being single has many privilage but also married has more . Why, because all she/he have done is for your family unlike single you are just working for your self no inspiration.
tsinelas

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:14:08 AM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?
Single. No trouble, no issues, no dramas, no problems. More travel, more savings, family is the priority. They are strong and independent, they don't need anyone to rely on. They are capable of doing things on their own.

eann014

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:26:18 AM

It's better to be married. You need a partner that will be growing old with you. You need someone to share the beauty of life. You will not be completely happy if you haven't have your own family.

Yeah its good to have partner in life with whom we can share our life and also share good days and bad days of life as we need someone who can be with us in our tough times and support us morally and if you are married to a person whom you love then life will be really beautiful.
Not all married people has a beautiful life, some married people regret their decision because of getting married immediately. But if you are sure and you really love a person then maybe you will not regret every single day of your life with him/her, it is more beautiful if he/she loves you back. Getting married is a very big decision and maybe before getting married make sure that your partner also wants to get married with you. Do not force him/her. Everything is in Gods time.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bankz1

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:44:15 AM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?
Well Marriage isn't for everyone, but for those who are brave enough. you marry and you never have to be alone. it goes unsaid and matrimony is without doubt one of the best things to happen to life, well if only you plan to make the best of it ofcourse and someone you can just cuddle up to without having to speak your words. Just how the permanence gets you settled with the idea of being loved.
oktoviand

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:25:21 AM

now I'm single Cry Cry Cry
but someday I will find a mate to be married Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Cool Cool
smurfik32

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:08:04 AM

I like to be a married man. My wife, a very good person, who always supports me in any situation..
squog

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:28:45 AM

As an african saying goes: if you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together. In a marriage, if it is actually a good one, will actually make you better and your partner too. Being single will be fine for a while but after that you will long to have someone with you.
lienfaye

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:48:10 AM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?
As a married person there are many trials that comes our way but because we have each other everything turns to be fine. these are my list of their advantages
Single
no headaches
freedom
Less expenses
more mingles

Married
experience to love and to be loved
companion in life

Kevinvaonav

Activity: 94

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:02:27 AM

I think married is better than singles, married is the life goal of most people, they want to get married in order to have offspring and learn to fulfill greater responsibilities than when still single.                                 
indeed we have to sacrifice our freedom and ego while married, and turn into a responsibility also more attention to our household, but that is happiness in the household.

hackzang12

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:19:54 AM

im single right now may be sooner or later when i get married i have more responsibility. i'm enjoying my life to the fullest. i hope you do the same thing. everyday is a blessings weither you're single or married. Good luck!

joshua123

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:32:39 AM

I want to be a single because i will earn more money for my future and if came true ill next to earn a money for my future wife to buy a house and any that we can need in our life.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitter LinkedIn Reddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
diegz

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:08:45 AM

For now, I am enjoying being single, being free to do whatever I want to do. When I look at those newly wed people, they are tend to struggle over who will control who. Most of them also don't enjoy the company of each other and just live with it because they have no choice.

In my opinion, maybe it is because they build a family at a young age. That is why I still prefer single, but for sure, I will build my family because I don't want to be alone when I grow old, but about getting married, I think I don't like the idea.  Roll Eyes

bitlyre

Activity: 34

Have a reason

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:50:08 AM

Its both of course but you have to consider marriage at the right time. Its best to get married when youre old enough and already experience a lot in life. Theres no need to hurry since everyone would come to that, its just you have to enjoy first being single. Live life, travel, earn and save for the future every single person can easily do that and when the time came when you are married, be responsible and act like a married should be not single.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.