Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 07:51:07 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Single or Married  (Read 6588 times)
extrimals

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:44:49 PM

Its both of course but you have to consider marriage at the right time. Its best to get married when youre old enough and already experience a lot in life. Theres no need to hurry since everyone would come to that, its just you have to enjoy first being single. Live life, travel, earn and save for the future every single person can easily do that and when the time came when you are married, be responsible and act like a married should be not single.

Marrying requires a lot of responsibility and really first you need to enjoy life, know yourself alone and then create a family. Never need to rush to do a rash act.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:31:26 PM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?

I think everyone has dreams of being married yes being single has its perks as it offers a lot of freedom for
You but you would end up lonely and there is also something in a married life that would give you a spark and would also give you happiness.

Indeed, getting married is one of the successful things happens for the individuals, but to somebody out there they want to get marry because being single is a good thing where you can do anything you want with no one is stopping you in your  habit, about your attitude and blah, blah. But when you get old if your single no one is helping you, because you are alone and no comrades. But this things was just my opinion only. Smiley

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:47:22 PM

Well. I'm singles but sometimes i really wish i had some one to tell loads o things. And just share my happiness.
skillink

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:40:14 PM

The best thing is what happens to us now. Every human is created in pairs, if it still means we have not found our spouse. marriage is a challenge for us and makes us become the head of the family who must be responsible. Wink

chimcoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:53:14 PM

Yeah! i agreed but you will be too lonely at old age. You may not enjoy the freedom at 65years so i think marriage is good for me.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:15:15 PM

This question to me seems like it is dependent of your life situation. When you are young around 18-24 there is no real reason to be married just yet. However later on in life I dont think I want to be in my 30s and 40s but

not have a partner or somebody around. To sum up it is age dependent I believe

Rimon365

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:12:29 PM

I think marriage is better than a single person. If you are single, you can move freely.

MiltonFree

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:54:35 PM

Sooner or larer everubody comes to an age when single is not a freedom but a burden...
gbosah

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:43:42 PM

Single and searching

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
iProbably

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:46:38 AM

As of now, I'd chose to be single. Not necessarily that I want it to be like that forever. But you know that I've been waiting for the God's perfect timing for me. And I know God has a plan for me. Because life is not a race, you'll just have to accomplish anything before you get into that.
markkeian

Activity: 154

https://duckdice.io/?c=d7a388ddae

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:15:22 AM

Being married is more happier for me.,well i have a beautiful loving wife and a super cute son.,tho sacrificing for them most of the time,it gives me happiness that no other things can give.,ive live my single life fully and havent regret the tbings ive done during that period.,now that im married its time to full fill my responsibility.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
usorin

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:46:54 PM

I'm glad to see that on this forum there are a lot of mature people, i mean they see the both advantages and disadvantages. Everything comes with the age. When you are young and restless, not like the tv serie, everything has to be fast, but once you go around 30 the world starts to change. Good topic again and dont be afraid to be committed to someone.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄███████▄    ██▄
 ▄█▀  ▄██████▀▀  ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄█▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██████▄  ██▄
██  ▄████▀  ▄█▀ ██████▄  ██
██  ████▄ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▀████  ██
██  ▀██████ ▄█▀  ▄████▀  ██
▀█▄  ▀██████▀  ▄█████▀  ▄█▀
 ▀█▄   ▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀   ▄█▀
  ▀██▄   ▀███████▀   ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
HAZZA
█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
▬▬▬   Mentioned in   ▬▬▬
[CNBC] [BLOOMBERG]

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████

█████▀
███▀
██  ▄█
██▄██▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄██▀██
█▀  ██
  ▄███
▄█████
Abete

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:19:50 PM

For a married Muslim is sunnah, currently I have a relationship with my partner, I will definitely go there (married)  Grin
Wowcoin

Activity: 560

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:40:42 PM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?
Now I'm a married woman i choose to have partner in life because every person need that. I know that i have no freedom but we know if you are married person you can share together all your secrets, problem and everything that you have.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:52:30 PM

you might be right abput being single but being married or committed is something that you can't explain if you talk about feelings. Every person needs someone whose there in times of hardship amd wealth because love is a neccessity of a human, being alon can make you do what you want but you eventually you will feel a deep hole missing in your heart so i prefer to have someone i love and also loves me.

SunofGold

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:09:32 AM

While still single, although I have lived with a girl for 5 years already .. already there was a lot of talk about the wedding .. I'm not in a hurry. I think when I get ripe she's already laughing and will not tell me.

Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:27:00 AM

While still single, although I have lived with a girl for 5 years already .. already there was a lot of talk about the wedding .. I'm not in a hurry. I think when I get ripe she's already laughing and will not tell me.

That's the best thing to do. Stay together for 5-6 years and find-out whether both of you are compatible with each other. Else, what happens is that if you are in a hurry then the problems can arise after a few months or even years and a large part of your life will be wasted by the divorce fight. So better to stay together for some years before getting married.

congresowoman

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:33:24 AM

Married. But of course, you should choose your partner carefully. Be sure that he or she is really the one. Don't rush into things because of the hype or whatever. Pray fpr it befpre getting married. Married life is fun because of the trials and the fact that you are waking up every morning seeing the face of the one you love. The thought of getting old with your husband is what make sthe ride more exciting and fun.

MMS2017

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:40:01 AM

There is a specific age of life in which a person needs a life partner to flourish their lives. There are numerous advantages of single life and some of married life. One disadvantage of married life is that your personal life will up to some extent bound. You will not spend much time with friends.

Zsytem_Pedro

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:51:56 AM

In both there are advantages and disadvantages. Being single, you have the opportunity to enjoy marital freedom, meet new relationships, enjoy your only company. In a marriage, you can always count on someone at your side; can divide the difficulties; you will never feel lonely and have sex whenever you want. The negative sides of each thing go according to the opposition of the arguments. That's why I advise you to enjoy a lot of single life to think about a marriage later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.