Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 03:06:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Single or Married  (Read 14300 times)
East2011

Activity: 31

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:09:43 PM

I choose married. Because i want to be with my love for the rest of my life and raise our own family.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:35:30 PM

I am currently 22 years old and I have not thought about getting married, in the near future I prefer singles for free dating anyone.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
arcds9

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:38:22 PM

two different experiences and both are needed in life. because, a single life makes a man more free and gives the chance to think broadly about life and other issues. this is a time for exploring different things.

a marriage life is always needed to learn about the responsibility. it is also needed to come out from loneliness.

and i prefer marriage to get a sound life. 
jiamileshuai

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:24:13 PM

Single and marriage are not the options one should choose. Two things are the realities of life that must be lived in his time. Getting married is everyone's desire to meet his physical and mental needs. To meet the emotional needs or lust as a human being. Everyone would have passed through these times, but if I was married. Then I better to get married rather than having to be single.

nynextek

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:28:43 PM

Marriage is for the birds. LOL I guess since I have no problem cooking, cleaning, doing laundry,and have no interest in having kids, getting married wasn't the best idea for me. IJS
SamboNZ

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:41:57 PM

After being single for so long i tend to think of getting married now. Lmao i got so bored on being single

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
r1nd3m1r4

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:53:24 AM

I choose to get married, because with the marriage I feel I have had unlimited happiness compared to when I was not married
Sithara007

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:22:23 AM

I choose to get married, because with the marriage I feel I have had unlimited happiness compared to when I was not married

If what you had posted is true, then your case is a very rare exception. I have talked to dozens of married couples. Less than 1% of them are completely satisfied with their married lives. If you are so happy with your married life, then you need to thank your spouse for that. Please keep in mind that you are very very lucky and you should do your best to maintain the relationship in a healthy state.

justyourkuya

Activity: 70

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:26:14 AM

Having a marriage mate or remaining single has its own perks and perils. What matters is knowing whether you find joy and satisfaction in your chosen status. Some find it better to have someone to complement them in their life, caring for them, and love them for the rest of life's journey. Some also enjoy having all the time, energy, and freedom all by themselves. It's really just a matter of happiness. What's important is that you know who you are and your boundaries; that life is worth living and that you are contributing to the wellness of the humanity.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
skiller21

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:30:40 AM

I thing being married is normal and obvious and positive because it gives u a lot of responsibility there for being married is good i think.
lavender9278

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:15:01 AM

Single still better. You dont need to worry about girl or children problem
Pratama1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:02:29 AM

if I prefer to get married
marriage does not mean we lose our world ... instead we get a new world .. without losing our former lives

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
jokowi

Activity: 666

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:00:54 AM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?
I have been married for 10 months. Marriage is more binding than celibacy. Then there are many things to worry about. Especially economically. Both my wife and I are in bitcoin. My husband found me earning extra income in addition to teaching me very well from bitcoin. So he decided to find out and get involved.

Newchanka

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:51:39 AM

I'm single, but I want to be married soon. Having a good and considerate partner makes marriage worthwhile. We all need love and companionship. So marriage is good if you have a good spouse.

CyptoWil

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

Marriage is like signing a lifetime mobile telco contract. If the service sucks and you want to get out early, you'd have to pay a termination fee.
Tabanta

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:55:59 AM

Single

Id prefer gf, but its hard to match with someone

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 903

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:05:14 PM

Marriage is like signing a lifetime mobile telco contract. If the service sucks and you want to get out early, you'd have to pay a termination fee.

Hahah it very corrct Smiley can you change phone when it can br broken or too old Smiley and cost of maintrance when oldies time will be  very expensive

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
lizardobonifacio

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:14:36 PM

Im still a student so i preferred to be single. However i have also one special girl in my life. But it is not the right time to be in a relationship with her even though the feelings are mutual.

Bit Log

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:09:02 PM

For me it is better to be single. Because you won't have think about your partner, you will not be committed to someone, so you can do all thing that you want to do. No one's gonna stop you. Being single is a privilege. But if you think being married is better for you, or you think it is better for you to have a partner, maybe you have to find one.

samanthabiolena

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:16:24 PM

Right now, I’d rather be single than to get married because in my opinion, getting married comes with a lot of resposibilities and you should know very well that in order for you to take those resposibilities you should have a stable life and stable job in the future. Getting married simply means that you are ready enough and resposible enough because it takes a lot of courage and patience. You must know that if you’re already married, there are a lot of things that you can’t do or enjoy when you’re married because now, instead of thinking of your own happiness, you are now considering you future’s child happiness. You have to sacrifice everything and give all your strength in everything that you do because you just wants what best for your family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.