Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 08:59:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Single or Married  (Read 15104 times)
anggoro manise

Activity: 44

Yakin sampai

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:51:04 AM

I think, with marriage can reduce stress levels, because the burden of life can be poured out and in live together

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sithara007

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:29:55 AM

For me it is better to be single. Because you won't have think about your partner, you will not be committed to someone, so you can do all thing that you want to do. No one's gonna stop you. Being single is a privilege. But if you think being married is better for you, or you think it is better for you to have a partner, maybe you have to find one.

Hmm... I would partially agree with you. Being single gives you the power to enjoy your life in whatever way you want. For example, you can take out a trip to Pattaya and enjoy the nightlife with the bar-girls. Or you can go to "exotic" locations such as Cambodia and Morocco and enjoy your life. These things won't be possible if you are married.

colivingclub

Activity: 34

A Future With Us

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:09:31 AM

There is an age when you MUST be single, just because you are addicted to self-freedom and you need to find your own way. And there is an age when you MUST be married. Because it is hard to be alone and it is not easy to follow your own way without your soul mate.

New standard in the Coliving Market
mistyderby

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:08:17 AM

Marriage is good. It's divine and a heavenly gift to mankind. If God help you and you found your missing rib, you will experience joy unspeakable till you die otherwise, you will wish you never get married in the first place
mwaqar17

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:51:25 AM

Both Single and married have their own benefits as well as problems. Most people in the world want single life just because of responsibility. Some people are not ready for taking responsibility. In my opinion there is a time limit for single life. One should get married after ending of that time limit. In this way one can enjoy both single as well as married life.
Cpt. Africa

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

Both Single and married have their own benefits as well as problems. Most people in the world want single life just because of responsibility. Some people are not ready for taking responsibility. In my opinion there is a time limit for single life. One should get married after ending of that time limit. In this way one can enjoy both single as well as married life.

>In my opinion there is a time limit for single life.

Yea I agree with that! Im single now but I feel that my time for marriage is coming) I have enough enjoyed my single life, and now I feel myself ready to share my life with beloved woman. I think its really important not to hurry 
Wilfrer

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:32:58 PM

I like to single life. It gives me freedom. I can do whatever I want without being constrained. But you will feel lonely when sad. In the future I may end up living single. Because I need someone to share joyful sad.

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
«  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  »
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:11:59 PM

Being married, because the best thing about being married is knowing I will get through everything with someone's love and support, and I will be able to provide that to him as well. We are best friends and have a great respect for one another.

The best thing about being married is having someone to share things good and bad. If I experience something funny or irks me, I can't wait to tell my husband so that we can laugh together or he can commiserate with me about it.
pkdas

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

Single and married,both have some benefits. But I like the single most.If anyone single he/she have no bondage. They have their freedom of going anywhere..In single situation, you have less responsibility but when anyone get married they have many responsibility to fullfill...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
rhyajelle

Activity: 84

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:39:32 PM

You can get the freedom even though you're married. You just have to choose the right person that understand you and give your freedon but you need to consider his/her feelings everytime you want to make a decision. Being with someone that understand and love you is the best feeling.

yes, I agree with your opinion, because even if married does not mean we can not, do the things we want

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
Sithara007

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:59:21 PM

I like to single life. It gives me freedom. I can do whatever I want without being constrained. But you will feel lonely when sad. In the future I may end up living single. Because I need someone to share joyful sad.

As long as your parents and siblings are with you, then you will never feel bored and lonely. But the problems will start most probably in your 40s, when your parents pass away and your siblings get married and move to some distant location. At that point of time, you will feel the need for a companionship. But then, it will be too late.

bakul idu

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:50:06 AM

Now i am single , but i made my had a plan to marry , because celibacy was is the straight path.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BLOCKCHAIN  DIGITAL  BANK          NEBEUS  PRE ICO    OPEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬      FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM      ▬▬▬▬▬▬
aurumrex

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:22:47 AM

"As long as your parents and siblings are with you, then you will never feel bored and lonely. But the problems will start most probably in your 40s, when your parents pass away and your siblings get married and move to some distant location. At that point of time, you will feel the need for a companionship. But then, it will be too late."

I agree.
AmXProX

Activity: 266

Provided exhaustive and detailed token allocation

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:20:17 AM

IT depends if what makes you happy, If you don't want to have your own family then stay single.

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
BitHerring

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:00:38 AM

Loneliness will soon lead to sadness and oppression. After all, when you are not alone you are well and warm. You have someone to take care of and vice versa. If you do anything, then what kind of freedom we are talking about, because it will not be needed for a single person.

De Young

Activity: 28

")

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

I'm married and happy in marriage Smiley Hope it will be for long long time) But everything is possible in our life, you should coose your own way, what makes you really happy, not depends you single or married.

Follow your way
Genemind

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:16:44 PM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?

The best for me is married. If you get lucky like me, you can be married and feel single at the same time. The key there lies within your partner. So, you need to find a good one. At the end of the day, having a family and a wife or husband is priceless.

carlisle1

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?

I agree that being single really gives us freedom we can do everything that we want without worrying about our commitments as we do not have it . But getting married is a decision where we should have clearly understand what will be our responsibility and priorities of course most of the time we need to set aside our personal freedom because of these responsibilities as it is a part of our lives being a married person . I much prefer being single but I couldn't say that I will be single forever I am only 21 and In the coming years many things will change .

joebrook

Activity: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:47:26 PM

The goal of every single person is to eventually get married that's why everyone is dating although there are others who date just to have sex alone and have no desire to get married. Just as we are born so do we also have to get married and eventually give birth to our own children.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shahadut_s232

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:32:41 PM

I am a single man.I think single is good but something is missing. Like every persons I have also a dream to married life. Like others I also want a life partner. I hope she Love's me very much. She always take care of me.she gives me lot of happiness and I always love's her very much.I hope she always beside like a good friend.she is all in all in my own world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.