Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 02:39:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Single or Married  (Read 13932 times)
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:40:58 AM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?
Staying single is indeed freedom because you can do whatever you want to do without anyone to stop you. Enggaging in Marriage on the other hand would mean that you swear that you will invest your life in another person. The personal freedom will be sacrificed but you still have freedom depending on your partner you choose to be with. If I were to choose I would prefer married life simply because going through life would be much more fun with another person. Life is much more meaningful when you're with someone you love that is the reason why I will choose married life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zedkiel08

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:13:53 AM

i will choose to be married , i want to have more happiness with a partner in life , and i want to have children and i want to experience being a father to my own children , i have been through single life , and all that is being done by a single person is i have done before , for now i want to have a companion in my life until we were old , and have children to take care of us when we can't do any work , .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SimplyVital Health ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂ Whitepaper Token Sale 31st of Oct  Twitter  Telegram Discord ▂▂▂
Sithara007

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:40:05 AM

i will choose to be married , i want to have more happiness with a partner in life , and i want to have children and i want to experience being a father to my own children , i have been through single life , and all that is being done by a single person is i have done before , for now i want to have a companion in my life until we were old , and have children to take care of us when we can't do any work , .

Child bearing is a process which doesn't require marriage. In my hometown, there are a lot of live-in couples staying together without the marriage certificate. And they seems to be doing much better than the married couples.

radenbachtyar

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:52:54 AM

I think if a married person should be open to one another and do not be covered up if one of the couple hides something one day will be discovered by his partner and that is not very good Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
SamReomo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:10:06 AM

Single person has freedom, he/she has the power to act, think of what he/she wants without being restrained and also speaks him/herself, Married person sacrifice most of their personal freedom in  order to sustain a good and stable relationship. If you to choose what do you think the best for you?
Well, I think in a different way. Married life is way more better than unmarried life. If you're married to someone who is of your type and knows you better and have same feelings and habits as of you then happiness is present in a married person's life. Those people who are most happy are also married but unfortunately there are many others who are very unhappy because of being married. But those who are unhappy should know that they didn't chose someone to be married to. Everybody should take marriage as a very sensitive part of one's life. It's a really great decision so take it with care.

ndcm

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:22:16 AM

Well, for me being married is better than being single. Living with someone you love is morr important than the freedom you can have when you have no one.
Sithara007

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:23:33 AM

I think if a married person should be open to one another and do not be covered up if one of the couple hides something one day will be discovered by his partner and that is not very good Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

It is called marital fidelity. IMO, more than 90% of the married couples are loyal to each other. Adultery is pretty rare, even in the western nations. And in most of the cases when they commit adultery, it is the males who are responsible.

splendor23

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:51:15 AM

Free now. But i want some sincere girl so that i can enjoy stress free life Wink
sexycoin69

Activity: 84

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:58:06 AM

Stay single focus completely on yourself becoming successfuL then get married. You can take a lot more risks/opportunities while single In MOST cases

dD.rank

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:16:39 AM

Of course I would choose to get married. Since I recommended that compulsory religion and what we want to do, we can do it together with our spouses. No more fun ?

Elcapsono

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:39:50 AM

Of course it's better to be married, because the family will always support you in any situation and you will have an incentive to earn more to take care of it. Family people are more responsible and staid.

tsinelas

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

single, you enjoy life and salary.

saffira

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:47:47 AM

You can get the freedom even though you're married. You just have to choose the right person that understand you and give your freedon but you need to consider his/her feelings everytime you want to make a decision. Being with someone that understand and love you is the best feeling.

I agree with your perception. Being married does not mean that you are not free. I am married person and yes its true, if you have chosen the right one, there is no problem. Its just a matter of trust and respect. Its a guarantee that you ca live your life with somebody at your side no matter what.

fredo123

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

Id rather choose married .. I don't want to be alone when i'm old..of course everyone of us designed to have partners in life, we may not even realize, they are just on our surrounding and waiting for our attention to make the first move.. usually we start from courtship and ends up into marriage.. Along a married life the couple undergoes problems and trials and this will established a strong foundation to the family.. Having a family is very challenging task but you need to be responsible and committed in your obligation as parents in order to lasts..

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
santiPOGI

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

why dont you stay sinngle as young as youcan and enjoy your self ...
do the bar and go fling with others . have yourself the best you can be and happiest man in the world..
after then focus on your life and have a girl not of your dream but your life ... love her and make her feel the queen of all queen
never hate her never put hands on her ... treat her like your mother...
marry her and  live happy with your choildren .. never cheat ...
be single then married when you feel the happiness in your life is complete...

cryptokitty

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:19:48 AM

I am still single for the long time and still looking for the right and a good looking, loving and caring guy that will love me unconditionally. Kiss

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
«  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  »
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
donadoni212

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:40:08 AM

almost 99% of people in this world dream to marry, have children, raise and have grandchildren.
if you yourself may be you can only feel freedom at the age of 20-40 years, but after that you will feel lonely because your partner will fill the void when you are tired of your routine.

Sithara007

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:10:23 AM

almost 99% of people in this world dream to marry, have children, raise and have grandchildren.
if you yourself may be you can only feel freedom at the age of 20-40 years, but after that you will feel lonely because your partner will fill the void when you are tired of your routine.

Even if you get married when you are 25 or 30, there is no guarantee that your spouse will stay with you till the end of your life. Divorce rates have already crossed the 50% mark in many of the nations. So in most of the cases, on top of the loneliness you will have to deal with financial loss (in the form of alimony and maintenance) and heartache as well.

pekobites

Activity: 84

ETH WALLET : 0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:12:59 AM

Single

Yet I love one of my coworkers with every inch of my soul

mistanama

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:33:50 AM

I think everyone has dreams of being married yes being single has its perks as it offers a lot of freedom for
You but you would end up lonely and there is also something in a married life that would give you a spark and would also give you happiness.
From now, i will choose on being single because I'm a teen and I enjoy my life being in this state. But, I know that having a family is the best feeling everyone can have. Because of having someone and a childrens that always there for you in good and badtimes in your life. Your family is the one who always on your side no matter what.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.