Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump?  (Read 3287 times)
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:03:49 PM

What is the reason of this drop? Any news i missed?

Don't search for reasons always. This is a place to get money from manipulation. If they don't make dump, they can't get cheap tokens so they can't generate tremendous profits. That's the main reason behind it.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:29:24 PM

Most likely a price correction.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:34:12 AM

What are you talking about ? It is just small correction in crypto..
I ever seen bitcoin fall from 1300 to $150...this is not dump. It is only a correction before going up again..and yes...we dont know how long and how deep the down is..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:36:34 AM

The dump is cointinuing... I am a bit confused as of why, but well so be it.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:48:30 AM

Most likely a price correction.

It's depend on supply and demand, as I can see that bitcoin value quite stable on range $ 4400
Since bitcoin is a risky investation , nobody can't predict it right whenever it can drop or up but one for sure , if more people interest and legalize bitcoin, bitcoin will up globally

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
boerthwi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:01:48 AM

I'm also sure this is just a correction. Cryptocurrency market cap will fall back to 150 bln and then rise again ( i hope  Grin ). Glad to see MCO withstands so far Wink
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:06:26 AM

The dump is cointinuing... I am a bit confused as of why, but well so be it.

Its just probably investors cashing out bitcoin and ETH at $5000 and $400 respectively. During weekends, don't be surprised from people cashing out. This is a trend that I'm been observing from stocks and crypto world. But for me, this is healthy in a way, so that new investors can buy bitcoin back again and the price could increase in the coming days. Just keep calm and continue to buy in this dips. And $5000 and $400 are the new barriers, but I'm very positive that that barriers imposed will be broken in the next coming months. I consider $4500 will be somewhat the stable price before slowly gaining and hit $5000 in the next coming months.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:10:34 AM

What is the reason of this drop? Any news i missed?

If you look at reasons every time there is dump, you will find yourself asking all the time. This section might also end up with threads asking for reasons why there is a drop in value. It is very normal for cryptos to dip sometimes, and then up again sometimes. That is why skills are needed for trading because the market is volatile.
Archimedes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:19:49 AM

I'm a buy and hold  kind of guy... but wondering whether  btc could drop below $4000... If there's going to be another dip I might wait then grab a lot
Lucidius

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:51:38 AM

I'm taking the opportunity to trade on the way down. Generally, I am still down overall yes, but not as much as I would be if I just left it hands off until it all settled down for sure. Considering I am mostly in shitcoins, I think I am doing pretty good at only ~8% down.

I am diversified in about 12 coins. Basically the way I am doing it is like this:
A few times per day since the dip started, I am checking each one of my coins for gains or stability over the prior 24hrs. Ie a spot of green in a sea of red. This goes against the general convention of red right now which means, at least to me, that the coin has already hit its bottom at the moment or in other words is resistant to dipping. If it has gained, then surely its going to come back down again with this pressure, so I take those gains and immediately put them into my coins which have dipped the hardest in the shortest amount of time. I have noticed that the ones that dip hard unreasonably (for example NEO just now, and OMG) are safe bets if I can catch them before the small bounce back up, and then they end up at least stable for 24hrs or more before the next wave of dips hit. I am happy with at least this (because others continue down around them, while the coin I just jumped into has already had 'their turn' for todays' 'wave' of dips) and then I notice if I hold em some of those will actually then go up.

That said, only a few of the 12 or so coins I am holding have managed to make a gain in the midst of all this, for example SYS. Most of them are dipping, but a few are 'holding' where, in the prior bull market, they would be retracing up towards the next gain mountain, as I always buy em in dips and sell at the peaks (as best I can lol).

So basically put, I am trying to shuffle my money to spots I think will be stable for at least 24 hours or more. I am also only doing this with about half my trading holdings as this is a new practice, but in hindsight with the way its going if I had decided to do it with my whole trade stack instead, I would only be down 4%

Anyways, just some advice to those with some waves trading experience - it goes both ways it would seem.
Lucidius

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:54:59 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 08:17:13 AM by Lucidius

Looks like another wave of bigger dips has just hit too - good luck everyone. I think this is because we are breaking below 4500 in BTC finally.

Edit: This is insane - crazy big red candles in all of them in the last hour or so. I guess I am just stuck holding for now for all of em.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:26:16 AM

I'm also sure this is just a correction. Cryptocurrency market cap will fall back to 150 bln and then rise again ( i hope  Grin ). Glad to see MCO withstands so far Wink
Yes this coin is dumped hard after their confirmation about visa card. They still don't have a working product, I believe it may launch this month. This coin went up because of that visa hyip if the news would be real then we can probably see the same rise.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:31:43 AM

We are in just another correction phase, no massive dump at all. So don't worry about it. Think it as 'new chances to invest some coins'. Cause they are cheaper now.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Thiet

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:33:12 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 01:26:22 PM by Thiet

First, there are fake players who artificially raise prices by promoting or approving them. They spend a few minutes, hours or even days to buy cheap coins, and when they are ready to dump them, they will resonate.
When surrounding copper coins rise, trading volume increases and coin values ​​rise. Once the coin reaches the desired price, the player will sell all their pennies, and everyone starts to panic when selling, pouring to market, and falling prices.
Do you think that is the best chance for you to buy? And wait for the next pump.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:41:34 AM

it seems now is the right time to make a purchase because now some coins have decreased in price so a good chance to buy is very open. maybe for long term investment will be better.
Higginbotham

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:50:48 AM

coin market always fluctuates. Like the present, this is also an opportunity for short term investors
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:54:33 AM

Bearish taking control ~ Price Control

Price went up too fast, went up from $4 - Close $5K within weeks

Causes most alts to drop, look at bittrex, someone just massively dumping all their coins
Emmanueltd

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:54:42 AM

I think that 5k is too much right now for bitcoin, he's not strong enough yet and grows too fast. Next time he'll conquer 5k height  Wink
Nothing is impossible. At present many people are aware of bitcoin. Another bitcoin will increase dramatically
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:04:34 AM

Its because of Chinese ICO regulations. Theyve banned it at this point (the banks).
Jully Bells

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:04:41 AM

I see two reasons there:
1. BTC price reached $5000, which is a very strong psychological barrier. Many investors thus decided to take their profits at this level.
2. It might also be a typical weekend dump, abusing the fact that people can't deposit fiat money into echanges during the weekend. The dump triggers stop loss orders and price falls even lower. Speculators can then buy cheap BTC before the price goes back up during the next week, when people can send money to echanges again.
you are right. Many people easily believe it can make a profit when it reaches 5k. At present, it drops sharply. Sharks here....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: