Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bacoin | Wholesale Meat Ledger, Bacon Industry NBD  (Read 1761 times)
Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:15:07 PM

Im a fruit lover for that reason alone, Im out. Seriously though investors would literally get a bad investment from this it would be just be better if you guys seek fiat investors, i dont see this getting added to exchangers cos it will only generate little volume.
BacoinLove (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

Im a fruit lover for that reason alone, Im out. Seriously though investors would literally get a bad investment from this it would be just be better if you guys seek fiat investors, i dont see this getting added to exchangers cos it will only generate little volume.

If a local farm was interested in getting into the blockchain market, that would be a huge sign for what's to come with Bacoin. I know that it can and will do well once it takes form.
hola2011

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:16:50 AM

peanut butter -jelly and bacon! is awesome,
but this is really just the start! bacon is the gift of the gods

Bacon infused vodka bloody mary's are awesome. There's also a place near me with a bacon old fashion. Kind of like this here:
http://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com/bacon-bourbon-old-fashioned-recipe-porkbucketlist/

Hello,

Do you have a website already and who are your team members please?

As of now, I am the sole developer of this token, I have some friends and associates that are interested in helping as well once I get this going.

Here's my linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirksteele/

I do not currently have a website as I think it would distract from the developments I want to make with this coin. It will mostly be a marketing and sales pitch that I will have to make once I get the main contracts done. Once the ICO is over and I can start to fund a more robust team I will be creating a website and moving forward with some other projects regarding Bacoin. A lot of the ICO's you see that have crazy ICO websites are either really rich people or very talented web developers. I have basic web development skills, however I mainly focus on the back end, PHP, C++, Solidity and other programming languages. I would not consider my self a very good graphics artist.

I'll throw the first bounty out there now and offer 50k BACN to anyone that can develop a cool logo or wallpaper.

I might take up the offer for logo design tho... by the way is this website

www.bacoin.org

belongs to you?

BacoinLove (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:09:34 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMZjmIoU8AEiGps.jpg

Bacon infused vodka bloody mary's are awesome. There's also a place near me with a bacon old fashion. Kind of like this here:
http://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com/bacon-bourbon-old-fashioned-recipe-porkbucketlist/

Hello,

As of now, I am the sole developer of this token, I have some friends and associates that are interested in helping as well once I get this going.

I do not currently have a website as I think it would distract from the developments I want to make with this coin. It will mostly be a marketing and sales pitch that I will have to make once I get the main contracts done. Once the ICO is over and I can start to fund a more robust team I will be creating a website and moving forward with some other projects regarding Bacoin. A lot of the ICO's you see that have crazy ICO websites are either really rich people or very talented web developers. I have basic web development skills, however I mainly focus on the back end, PHP, C++, Solidity and other programming languages. I would not consider my self a very good graphics artist.

I'll throw the first bounty out there now and offer 50k BACN to anyone that can develop a cool logo or wallpaper.

www.bacoin.org

belongs to you?

No, that websites actually been in existence for a looooong time. I made bacoin once back in 2013/14 as a minable Scrypt coin, it never took hold then.

What are some other fun creative aways to "air drop" bacoin?
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:24:57 PM

Here is a correct coin, very specific. Tell me, is there an agreement with some exchanges already? The name is interesting, it will be bargained.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

hola2011

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:54:20 AM

Hello,

www.bacoin.org

belongs to you?

No, that websites actually been in existence for a looooong time. I made bacoin once back in 2013/14 as a minable Scrypt coin, it never took hold then.

What are some other fun creative aways to "air drop" bacoin?

Well, if you have Twitter or Facebook for Bacoin, you can give away BCN for every likes and posts. Bounty program will help to promote Bacoin.

How is your ICO going? Will you be distributing Bacoin to contributors soon?

BacoinLove (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:49:46 PM

Please join gitter .im/Bacoins/TheGrill and post a picture of bacon and your ETH address to receive free Bacoin.

Thanks everyone.
littleby

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:55:18 PM

Plan for exchanges?
cupidios

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:27:56 PM

already join gitter. where i should post picture of bacon?
btc00

Activity: 361
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:36:57 PM

how to airdrop  this token ?

https://t.me/crypto_tops aвтopcкий кaнaл вeдy c 2017 гoдa
http://retrodrop.pro coфт пpoeкт для cибилдepoв/peтpoдpпoepoв пoд мeтaмacк
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: