Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy BTC for UK ££  (Read 280 times)
VWLT35 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:32:59 PM

Hi
I'm looking to buy around £2k worth of BTC. I'm happy to pay cash via bank transfer or debit card if that's even posable?
I won't be sending my cash to any old random , you are going to have to have a checkable sales history.
thanks for looking
VWLT35 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:57:41 PM

Hi I know I'm new to this forum and btc but I'm not new to doing deals on and offor line. So please save us both the wasted time and stop messaging offering to sell me coin when you are as new to this site as me and have no history of sales.

I'm am always looking for new money making ideas so if you have a long lost family member looking to get his bitcoin out of Nigeria or suchlike.  . .
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

Hi I know I'm new to this forum and btc but I'm not new to doing deals on and offor line. So please save us both the wasted time and stop messaging offering to sell me coin when you are as new to this site as me and have no history of sales.

I'm am always looking for new money making ideas so if you have a long lost family member looking to get his bitcoin out of Nigeria or suchlike.  . .

I've sent you a private message, you can see I have some negative feedbacks on my profile but all of them came from scammers I exposed. Anyway I'm able to sell you BTC through escrow from any trustwhorty member of the forum. Pm me back if you are interested.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:34:59 AM

When dealing with strangers, always use escrow protection. A trusted mediator or middle man should hold the bitcoins during the transaction. Ensure the escrow provider is one listed on the official escrow list and not someone outside that list, regardless of rank and age on this forum. There are well-aged accounts being peddled and sold by some entrepreneurial scammers.

Apart from the above, also take steps to verify and confirm that funds are not MITM sourced. Bank transfers can be reversed so be particularly aware of the risks of fraud-related transfers. Banks can and will recall transferred funds if the sender claims it was paid anomalously.

Going forward, if meeting up in person is challenging, try to reach a convenient and safe compromise such as depositing cash which should be checked to confirm it wasn't a cheque (especially a postdated cheque).

Stay safe.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: