Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23637 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:54:19 AM

This is another long term project, as they advertise in the roadmap it will take the next year to start to see some some customer using the system

waiting a year to see profit can be very painful in the crypto space. a lot of people, like myself, who really can't wait.

Well in the Whitepaper they want to reach a big number of restaurants in the next couple of months.. Several thousands if I'm not mistaken.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:02:26 AM

Is the Reorder project going to be represented in any conference any time soon?

Tht would be quite interesting to know, at the moment there are a lot of blockchain conference around the world.

Would be a good chance to show themself and the project to the community.
Since they have started in 2016, im wondering why they havent received any attention from media (the popular one).

Well 2016 is just a year ago and they are still a start up. They probably spend the time doing business research
Well you should see their roadmap then.
I want to know more about this.
Tests sales in NY restaurants

September 1st, 2016
First test terminals installation in NY restaurants and first collected data and reviews from restaurant owners about usability and user experience.

First installations of waiter app

November 1st, 2016
New product was tested in restaurant and collected many positive reviews and important functional improvements. That gave us a product fresh look.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:55:58 AM

This is another long term project, as they advertise in the roadmap it will take the next year to start to see some some customer using the system

waiting a year to see profit can be very painful in the crypto space. a lot of people, like myself, who really can't wait.

You have a point, in crypto world, people seem to work night and day, and a year is a very long time.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:42:36 AM

Every crypto project is a long term project (And imo 1 year is not long term). Everyone think everything will be done in 1 or 2 years but I think it will take at leat 1 decade for cryptos to be part of our daily life.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:47:32 AM

Well but then these people are maybe wrong in crypto and should maybe invest in some other stuff. Most projects need some time until they skyrock. Same was for BTC and ETH.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:53:38 AM

Well but then these people are maybe wrong in crypto and should maybe invest in some other stuff. Most projects need some time until they skyrock. Same was for BTC and ETH.
I see much more solidity in projects such as reorder, which has a well-written script, a team formed by skilled and accessible people, and an excellent project behind its Ico, many exploder coins with no meaning, no projects, no structure. Reorder will be great
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:01:53 PM

Every crypto project is a long term project (And imo 1 year is not long term). Everyone think everything will be done in 1 or 2 years but I think it will take at leat 1 decade for cryptos to be part of our daily life.

1 decade for cryptos to be part of our daily life is not likely to happen. It is normal that people are resistant to new technology. People may think why would restaurants need terminals. But this is the future

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:13:47 PM

I don't agree with you on this part. Technology keeps advancing faster and faster.
In a couple of year we will have self driving cars, which most people see as science fiction.
Crypto should be accepted globally in the next couple of years, or something else and better will come forward.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

new trend in restaurant industry to automate ordering system. many of already started. reOrder has advantage to gain some market share.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:35:50 PM

I don't agree with you on this part. Technology keeps advancing faster and faster.
In a couple of year we will have self driving cars, which most people see as science fiction.
Crypto should be accepted globally in the next couple of years, or something else and better will come forward.

it's going to take a while for it to be adopted globally. there are lot's of places where you can't even use a credit card.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:35:59 PM

This year crypto has gotten so much attention from people and media.
I think the mass adoption will come faster than expectation.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:40:00 PM

Tht would be quite interesting to know, at the moment there are a lot of blockchain conference around the world.

Since they have started in 2016, im wondering why they havent received any attention from media (the popular one).

Yes, I hope they'll do something about this.

Been watching this project for a while and I'm still not convienced about there intensions...
It feels like there is something fishy about this but I could be sooo wrong.

I will keep following this thread and hopefully I can change my mind about this.

The picture they shown tends to bring some credibility to the project.

And also I would appreciate if they could share pictures of them working on their work spaces or any exposure activity such as conferences.

I already asked for a video demo of the platform In real life.
But I haven't seen it yet. I might have missed it in the thread.
You didnt miss it, they havent uploaded any real life/platform use video.
And when do you plan to release a video demo platform? This will increase the number of potential investors.

I am also asking this for days now but I don't even got an answer :/
The OP was very active before, maybe he took a bit days off

It was just passing the week end. Im sure he will be back answering on monday during the day

He's probably doing dev things. Do you realize how much goes into an ICO launch? Obviously being on here answering questions is very necessary but there's plenty of other important tasks. I'm sure he will be back.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

This year crypto has gotten so much attention from people and media.
I think the mass adoption will come faster than expectation.
indeed, the capitalization of all the cryptocurrency is growing day by day - everyone from advanced people have already heard about the term bitcoin and cryptocurrency - they are ready to invest, it takes only some time
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:52:45 PM

Been watching this project for a while and I'm still not convienced about there intensions...

I will keep following this thread and hopefully I can change my mind about this.

And also I would appreciate if they could share pictures of them working on their work spaces or any exposure activity such as conferences.

And when do you plan to release a video demo platform? This will increase the number of potential investors.

I think we just give the DEVs enough time to fulfill our request. Smiley

Sure, because 3 or 4 days is not enough for a short real life video... We are not asking for a blockbuster movie Wink Just a video where people can see the running prototype for some minutes.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:55:29 PM

Sure, because 3 or 4 days is not enough for a short real life video... We are not asking for a blockbuster movie Wink Just a video where people can see the running prototype for some minutes.

I think its quite a reasonable demand, they could easily do it and would help to show the system aswell
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:01:35 PM

Do you plan terminals for waiters too? I think there are restraunts that won't benefit if their waiters will stop taking orders altogether.

Actually yes we have. Second our product is palm POS for waiters with KPI tracking for all waiters. This product is more for full-service restaurants with very high quality of service. Where managers needs to control it.

This looks very nice and intuitive! I think that this platform will be very successful in the future  Smiley

Great to see some Pictures from the Product:)
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

I think its quite a reasonable demand, they could easily do it and would help to show the system aswell
I agree its sound like a good idea, teaching how the project is evolving is usually a good idea.
Immorta

Activity: 127

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:52:29 PM

Previous days was really rough with $280M ethereum funds frozen and Bitcoin's Segwit2x insecurities.
Please be patient we will announce the next stage after November 16th event. https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892985-segwit-2x-faq
I am confused now. This fork was suspended, why do you post this link?
Because the decision was made before it was known, and also we planned to accept Bitcoin, and now it isnt the right moment for Bitcoin either
https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/929558722170429440

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Immorta

Activity: 127

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:55:29 PM

We understand that, but that's a nature of real world & hardware solutions - they're not lightning fast as software projects.

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:08:43 PM

Sure they can, because i think they already had this in mind, but for now somehow this is not a priority.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: