Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23640 times)
R_Oliver

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:37:06 PM

Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:57:22 PM

Thank you for your interest. Shoot me a message with details
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

Is your actual product, those terminals, similar to those terminals that you can find in McDonald's nowadays?

It's tabletop PoS, not kiosks like in McDonalds - so it's more similar to what's you can find in US chains like AppleBee's, Olive Garden, Chipotle or any International airport.

Yes that is what I meant. Interesting. So the bottom line is that you want to replace shop assistants with your terminals and automate as many processes as possible?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:14:20 PM

Is your actual product, those terminals, similar to those terminals that you can find in McDonald's nowadays?

It's tabletop PoS, not kiosks like in McDonalds - so it's more similar to what's you can find in US chains like AppleBee's, Olive Garden, Chipotle or any International airport.

Yes that is what I meant. Interesting. So the bottom line is that you want to replace shop assistants with your terminals and automate as many processes as possible?

Yes Sir! Our mission is to give US small business a special tool to survive in very competitive retail environment.

"Most restaurants close during their first year of operation. Seventy percent of those that make it past the first year close their doors in the next three to five years. Ninety percent of the restaurants that are still operating past the five-year mark will stay in business for a minimum of 10 years"

Literally we have product to help small business survive first 3 years of operating.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:49:29 PM

Yes Sir! Our mission is to give US small business a special tool to survive in very competitive retail environment.

"Most restaurants close during their first year of operation. Seventy percent of those that make it past the first year close their doors in the next three to five years. Ninety percent of the restaurants that are still operating past the five-year mark will stay in business for a minimum of 10 years"

Literally we have product to help small business survive first 3 years of operating.
Nice concept sir, it helps retailers to develop well in the business. your project has a good mission, many will support it. Good luck.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:29:41 AM

Thank you for your support Sir
storyoflife

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:27:44 AM

I don't know if anybody already asked , but if you already have a ready product, is it already aquired by any cafe? If yes, where? I'm from New York, and own a book shop with coffee/croissant point. Is it possible to implement something like an online book shop into this device?

And another question is about advertising opportunity viayour terminal. Is it connected to the cloud and the ads are adjusted according to the location where the payment terminal is placed (somehting like fb ads or adwords), or is it installed individually  for for each net in cafe considering wishes of the restaurant owner?

Thank you for your interest.
Yes we have ready to deploy product for any NY restaurant but we need investment for hardware and support team.

You can send me your contacts and we will bring you terminal to show all functionality inside your book shop. Yes it can be installed in any type of shop and sell any type of goods. On a counter, customer tables or as a kiosk mode.
Advertisement indeed very big part of the project. We do have our own cloud solution where any restaurant owner can customize their menu. And yes we can manage advertisement content on any location. It's in very basic state right now but we want to improve this functionality. So any business owner will have special function to adjust ads individually
Let me know if you have any question and if you need my contact number

Thanks, check your Inbox.

Hopefully you'll create a video soon. I'm waiting for it and for real-time presentation of your product much more Wink
By the way, who'll earn from advertising?Smiley Both restaurant and team? Is there any scheme displaying how the earnings from ads will be shared between parts , maybe in %?
AleksandraSandra

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:24:30 PM

What is the minimum investment amount?
And guys, why don't you add links to your social media or LinkedIn profiles..? Or are they hidden somewhere in the announcement?

MfG,
Sandra
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:19:46 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 02:03:27 PM by Shilnov

I don't know if anybody already asked , but if you already have a ready product, is it already aquired by any cafe? If yes, where? I'm from New York, and own a book shop with coffee/croissant point. Is it possible to implement something like an online book shop into this device?

And another question is about advertising opportunity viayour terminal. Is it connected to the cloud and the ads are adjusted according to the location where the payment terminal is placed (somehting like fb ads or adwords), or is it installed individually  for for each net in cafe considering wishes of the restaurant owner?

Thank you for your interest.
Yes we have ready to deploy product for any NY restaurant but we need investment for hardware and support team.

You can send me your contacts and we will bring you terminal to show all functionality inside your book shop. Yes it can be installed in any type of shop and sell any type of goods. On a counter, customer tables or as a kiosk mode.
Advertisement indeed very big part of the project. We do have our own cloud solution where any restaurant owner can customize their menu. And yes we can manage advertisement content on any location. It's in very basic state right now but we want to improve this functionality. So any business owner will have special function to adjust ads individually
Let me know if you have any question and if you need my contact number

Thanks, check your Inbox.

Hopefully you'll create a video soon. I'm waiting for it and for real-time presentation of your product much more Wink
By the way, who'll earn from advertising?Smiley Both restaurant and team? Is there any scheme displaying how the earnings from ads will be shared between parts , maybe in %?

No new messages in inbox. Could you please send me once again?
Yes both restaurant and reOrder are benefit from advertisement on % basis. We will probe exact numbers on first 10 restaurants and adopt it to owner needs and our interest
Please send me a message with your shop address I will bring you device to show it how it works
OZmaster

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:44:59 PM

And why does blockchain play an important role in this regard? Or is it just that you finance these terminals through an ICO and let contributors participate in the returns those terminals generate?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
Immorta

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:31:21 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 12:22:08 AM by Immorta

And why does blockchain play an important role in this regard? Or is it just that you finance these terminals through an ICO and let contributors participate in the returns those terminals generate?

Well, since restaurants doesn't accept crypto right now and it seams like they doesn't need crypto  - reOrder terminals is in the right position to introduce cryptocurrency to retail for 2 reasons : 1) So called "Last mile" problem for crypto projects and cryptocurrency holders 2) to add the circulational part of the token capitalization in cryptocurrencies and crypto-assets projects.

Our strategic advantages here:
1) right in the place and time where day-to-day transactions occurs, in restaurants and retail stores
2) Pushing cryptocurrency adoption instead of attracting it.

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:58:28 AM

For closed pre-ICO stage minimal amount is 5 ETH with $100,000 Soft Cap
We offer special discounts on this stage
OZmaster

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:51:40 AM

Well, since restaurants doesn't accept crypto right now and it seams like they doesn't need crypto  - reOrder terminals is in the right position to introduce cryptocurrency to retail for 2 reasons : 1) So called "Last mile" problem for crypto projects and cryptocurrency holders 2) to add the circulational part of the token capitalization in cryptocurrencies and crypto-assets projects.

Our strategic advantages here:
1) right in the place and time where day-to-day transactions occurs, in restaurants and retail stores
2) Pushing cryptocurrency adoption instead of attracting it.

Thanks for sharing the sources, interesting reads. However, when you say that you push cryptocurrency instead of attracting it, there is no way to force restaurant to buy your terminal. Let's take a conservative restaurant owner and you want to sell a terminal to him, what do you think are your chances to convince him to implement a cryptocurrency based terminal? Do you already have customers who agreed upfront to buy a terminal?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:55:58 PM

Thank you for you question.
Indeed sale strategy is very interesting part of our project. We not going to sell our solution to restaurant owners we going to give it away for free. That means no entry costs, just "take it right now".
So restaurant owner will get following services:
1. Free professional photo session and editing of the menu
2. Free professional video of the restaurant interior
3. Free menu translation to any language
4. Free hardware and installation labor
5. Free support and menu changes trough phone support

We spoke with restaurant owners and they want this solution on their tables next day.
zee123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:06:34 PM

Hi, where are you based?

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:34:23 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 06:23:10 AM by Shilnov

We are registered in Colorado and based in NY, USA
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:03:34 AM

We are registered in Colorado and based in NY, USA

Ah, you guys are based out of US that awesome. Can I know where in NY you guys will be working on the project from?
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:42:56 PM

We work from NY
Medow

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:43:36 PM

I would like to be involved in this, I think your model of distribution looks fairer than some of the other ones that have been happening recently. I hope it all works out well and best wishes with it.
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:58:56 AM

Thank you for your support.
Fair approach is something what is driving us. Small business need it right now and we have chance to try it - to give small business what they need using cryptoeconomy power
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: