Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16900 times)
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

I feel like a person needs a balance of both. You need to have the smartness to strategically manage your life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

Actually if you are a smart person you could be a strategic one too, because a smart person knows when and how to move right, you could always calculate your moves if it will succeed or not, so for me id rather be both, smart and strategic because it will help me a lot😃
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

Actually if you are a smart person you could be a strategic one too, because a smart person knows when and how to move right, you could always calculate your moves if it will succeed or not, so for me id rather be both, smart and strategic because it will help me a lot😃

Yes I agree with you because if you are smart, you can find the best strategy so being smart and strategic must go together.
Tripe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

Well being strategic is disadvantaged to a smart person since being smart is mentally knowing a lot of things and that simply covers being strategic.
Well you are having different way of thinking and so do I. for me strategic person could have more capability of earning money. If we are having strategy then we can make more money and more profit. I have learned many of strategy in bitcoin investment and I have a good experience now and I am happy that I am making good income now with very short time and it is just because of being strategic.
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

I think being smart is not a guarantee of being a successful person, because smart people work with people who hire them. look ahead at the middle school high school, my non-respected classmates are more materially and financially successful than those who make it to the top of the class with good grades. Better to think many strategize than you are clever just with material stack up in class. life is always changing but seeking your identity to succeed and hire smart people for success.

connesa

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

being smart is just one of qualifications needed to become successful.
strategy is how you can apply your knowledge on your own way..
this 2 is always together,if your only smart but no stategy i dont think it will work.this is just only my oppinion.
Matumbaman2323

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

Thinking about our own intelligence or lets say trying to be the perspector of your own, trying to learn something out of it is not that easy i think.
Got time to think about it?
does not matter !
Falling down into the ground, right down there at the bottom is the person catching back up

Aren't we all kind of trying to make the best moves  Grin

Retrospective wise it does not matter.
Be present and live the future baby !! 
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

I have always felt that being a strategic person adds you a lot of things into your life, as an example strategy is what makes to distinguish a commander and a soldier.
SandaraPark

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

For me, it is being strategic. You need to be very wise in making decisions and how to manage your own. Being smart is just a bonus in being successful. You always need to prepare yourself in every risk you will make. You have to make your own strategy in earning, investing, and even saving money.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

being smart is just one of qualifications needed to become successful.

The second would be luck, thats an obvious thing. Some smart people are too dumb to realize that they have the opportunity of getting better life so some luck in your life would be great

strategy is how you can apply your knowledge on your own way..

Fact is that the most successful people is going to be those who are smart but lazy because he will tend to find shortcut to most things. It doesnt matter if you are smart or being strategic if you cant find the fastest solution for problems

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

Anyone can be rich if they are very willing to work hard each day and have a time management to fulfill their duties, Becoming rich is not a destiny it only means that anyone can earn money as long as they work hard each day.
For to be successful in life you have to be behave like strategically or as well as act like smart person. In short if I explain it it’s a mix of both characteristics, to be successful person in a life.  Because being a good businessman we know that every business have its own strategy plan and to be a smart businessman and grab a huge market share we have to behave smartly at took our decision with active and smartly. And one last but not the least important ingredient is management, a good manager is a success for every business.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Everyone has certain beliefs regarding money. Normally, if you listen to people who are not rich they will tell you to be very cautious with your money, that the way to earn it is working hard and that you cannot succeed because they cannot succeed. With the right beliefs you just need common sense rather that intelligence.

Experience however cannot be substituted.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

Everyone has certain beliefs regarding money. Normally, if you listen to people who are not rich they will tell you to be very cautious with your money, that the way to earn it is working hard and that you cannot succeed because they cannot succeed. With the right beliefs you just need common sense rather that intelligence.

Experience however cannot be substituted.
guys, there's no point in arguing on this issue, because a group of people can not have any strategies. So only the smart can be a strategic thinker.
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

I think both are important here in bitcoin and it would  be a good idea having both before investing on bitcoin. If you are both smart and strategic person, earnig money would not be a hard thing for you, you will be able to choose a good way to earn money and you will surely make it till the end no matter what. Bitcoin has a lot of things within it so being smart and strategic is something that is necessary.

SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

I think being a strategic person is enough already for you to make it to the point that you're earning a lot of money. You can always count on bitcoin but there are still some instances that you cannot and the only way you can is to make a way for it. If you are a strategic person, no matter how hard the obstacle is, you will still make it because you will make a plan which may work.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

For me, it is being strategic. You need to be very wise in making decisions and how to manage your own. Being smart is just a bonus in being successful. You always need to prepare yourself in every risk you will make. You have to make your own strategy in earning, investing, and even saving money.
Strategic because your movement has to be carefully plan for better result, we are facing the big risk in this venture therefore
we need to be very careful so we can protect our investment and in the end we will get the success we are expecting.
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:35:46 AM

I think, being smart person and being strategic person is related to one another. You are smart if you are strategic, you are strategic if you use your mind to think of sone solution to a problem. But I prefer to use strategic person, because smart person is sometimes tired to do anything than being strategic which thibk sone strategies to solve a particular problem. Strategic is not just only think about the solution but carefully planning to achieve what he want to achieve
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:51:45 AM

I think its the same being smart and those who have the strategy.Both ways can be really goes doing fine if we really apply it better than we think.There are genuises who really dont know how to manage there money that leads them into something stupid.Its up to us both smart and be strategic in all aspect of our lives

vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

In my own opinion being smart person is advantage to make a decision in every strategy you want, when you are smart person its enough for you to know some new strategies

BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

Strategic person can surpass a smart person. But for me, it is better to be smart then at the same time be strategic because learning is free and all you have to do is study for it so you'll learn. being strategic is in the person itself and it cannot be learned

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: