Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Service Offer=Top Domain+Biz idea+Whitepaper+Token creation+Website+News article  (Read 143 times)
TeddyT (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:18:06 PM

So for the record while this is a newbie account, I'm not a newbie, I have another account here on bitcointalk and I'm a Sr.Member in that account but I'd rather do this with this account, so none of this interfers with the projects that I am currently handling with my other account.

Now that we have that out the way, here's what I'm here to offer. For the record this is a project that I wanted to keep for myself, but I have way too many other projects and I have to let this one go.

This project is for the creation, distribution and listing of an Ethereum Token called Bitcoin alternative.

Or btc-alt for short.

I bought all 5 domain handles with btc-alt so no one else can easily copy the idea. The domains are registered wit namescheap and they are:

btc-alt.com
  btc-alt.xyz
  btc-alt.org
  bitcoin-alternative.com
  bitcoin-alternatives.com

Here is what I am offering in brief. For full details keep reading.

1. I'll give you all 5 domains.
  2. I'll offer you my business idea and write a whitepaper for btc-alt
  3. I'll create a smart contract for you and deploy an Ethereum token named BTCA. This will be the first BTCA yet.
  4. I'll build a beautiful website for the domain.
  5. I'll write a press release and list it on foxnews/nbc/digital journal.
  6. I'll create a HD introduction Video for Btc-alt
  7. I'll graphically design your roadmap.

You pay 0.8 btc starting bid.  0.1 Btc every increment. Auction closes 12 hours after the final bidder

(For the record this service is currently also under auction in the auctions section, so the ultimate price depends on the outcome of that)

Please read on for full details.

1.  I will give all five domains

2. I will offer you my idea which I think will be fantastic for the btc-alt brand. If you like it, then I give you my already written whitepaper, if you have an idea that you prefer, I will write you a suitable whitepaper for your idea.

3. I create a smart contract for the creation of the Ethereum token for btc-alt, hopefully you already know how to send ethereum payments using myetherwallet, if not I'll show you how to easily airdrop your btc-alt tokens.

4. If you want me to, I will build a beautiful and catchy website for btc-alt.

5. I will write a compelling press release and release it on Foxnews, Nbc, Digital Journal for btc-alt so the world can hear and know about it. place the As seen on Foxnews/Nbc/Digital Journal logo at that base of your website.

6. I will create a beautiful introduction video in High Definition, showing and explaining how amazing Btc-alt is.

7. I will graphically design your roadmap as per your idea for whitepaper/website/ANN page (1 roadmap design for all three please)

All of the 7 listed above I will do for 0.8 BTC starting aution price. 0.1 Btc every increment. Auction closes 12 hours after the final bidder.

So you will have a worldclass top domain, World class idea, professionally written whitepaper, Beautiful website, Professionally written Press Releases, Top notch Introduction video in HD, very easy to develop and believable roadmap,

All you have to do is create an announcement thread, airdrop some of your token, sell some, list on the exchange and enjoy wealth.

Every other well planned bitcoin token has gone to be valued at over $400,000. With my help this will be one of them.

Here is a time frame.

- If we agree, you get an escrow from the forum, and deposit agreed amount of bitcoins with them, and create an account with names cheap. And I'll transfer all these domains to you immediately. I get paid 0.2 bitcoins after you receive the domains.

-  I'll deliver your whitepaper. This will take 24 hours after we conclude with the domain transfer. I get paid another 0.2btc at this point. (I'll tell you my simple idea/roadmap, and if you would like to add anything, i'll do so)

- I'll create a beautiful website for you and create the ethereum token too. This will take 48 hours after we conclude the previous step.(we'll have to discuss how you intend for this to be deployed by me or you), after which you will pay me another 0.2btc.

- I'll create your introduction video, and release your press release as described. At this point you would have already had your roadmap from the whitepaper. This process will take another 48 hours.

So if you have been calculating. This entire deal will be concluded in 7days.

I don't do this in general so I can only do this for 1 person. So please don't pm for any other request related to this offer, if I already confirm a taker.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeddyT (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

reserved
Pages: [1]
  Print