Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards  (Read 172794 times)
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:29:34 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:37:09 PM

I particularly like how he shows it's a real, working app with the Eth wallet QR code scanning and not just an animated bunch of slides. Another Elixirian had that compliant earlier and I'm guessing this settles doubts if they weren't already.

I was wondering what caused the sudden increase pricewise. Very good news devs, thanks for sharing your progress, it's highly appreciated! After the forks this will fly for sure Smiley

It might be because we're on the front page of r/cryptocurrency. You guys should go there and upvote the thread for more visibility.
masterkarl

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:40:40 PM

I bought in at 30 cents, can this realistically hit 50 cents in a couple of months?
With updates like this it is not a question of "if" but of "when".

I hope you're right... I think this coin is very undervalued... I'm waiting for a big raise Grin

I think the token is trading at a very fair value for how new it is and the progress of the project.  If their business wasn't related to crypto, but had two developers, a basic website, and the business model that it has, I doubt it would have a market cap of $1.3m.  I had a two person company a couple of years ago with products, intellectual property, an online store, etc and if someone had told me we were worth over a million dollars two months in I would've told them they're crazy.  Let's be realistic here about valuations Wink
Coiner_

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:59:46 PM

On news until the price has not risen, apparently the community is waiting for the finished alpha product.

If I'm reading that right then I'll say the community is waiting for the BTC fork. That's the most important thing in the minds of people right now since whatever happens to BTC is most likely gonna affect virtually every other alt in, as usual, a negative way.

Besides that, potential investors in Elixir who are following it from the shadows are probably waiting for the new website with the team page.

I bought in at 30 cents, can this realistically hit 50 cents in a couple of months?
With updates like this it is not a question of "if" but of "when".

I hope you're right... I think this coin is very undervalued... I'm waiting for a big raise Grin

I think the token is trading at a very fair value for how new it is and the progress of the project.  If their business wasn't related to crypto, but had two developers, a basic website, and the business model that it has, I doubt it would have a market cap of $1.3m.  I had a two person company a couple of years ago with products, intellectual property, an online store, etc and if someone had told me we were worth over a million dollars two months in I would've told them they're crazy.  Let's be realistic here about valuations Wink

Compared to your business it's perhaps fair but when people say it's undervalued, I'm sure they're talking wrt somewhat similar crypto projects with a significantly higher MCAP, probably no product yet or demos, a caged community and a release date well into the future. Two examples that come to mind (which may/not fit those descriptions entirely) are SALT with an MCAP of $141.7M and REQ with an MCAP of $29.4M.
Anzacka

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:25:47 PM

Reposting what I posted on discord

@ElixDev & @ElixirDev2  Are you guys considering implementing pooled lending? I.E. when someone requests a loan of X amount, and multiple lenders lend them different amounts of money to make up the total they requested? I think this could be a way to make your product see significantly more usage. A kind of kickstarter. It is the type of idea that excites people and make them write articles about the "end of banking as we know it" etc, I reckon.

Can you imagine how utterly groundbreaking it would be if this got pulled off. Need a startup loan for your business? Open the ELIX app and request the loan. Perhaps, if possible, include a link to your business plan/website in the loan request. Potential lenders can then view this and offer to loan whatever they are willing, and once enough lenders have loaned you reach your total requested and you have your loan to startup your business! Who needs banks any more?!?

Seriously. Please could you implement this into your roadmap/project eventually. This will be massive.
ElixirDev (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:52:48 PM

@ElixDev & @ElixirDev2  Are you guys considering implementing pooled lending? I.E. when someone requests a loan of X amount, and multiple lenders lend them different amounts of money to make up the total they requested? I think this could be a way to make your product see significantly more usage. A kind of kickstarter. It is the type of idea that excites people and make them write articles about the "end of banking as we know it" etc, I reckon.

Can you imagine how utterly groundbreaking it would be if this got pulled off. Need a startup loan for your business? Open the ELIX app and request the loan. Perhaps, if possible, include a link to your business plan/website in the loan request. Potential lenders can then view this and offer to loan whatever they are willing, and once enough lenders have loaned you reach your total requested and you have your loan to startup your business! Who needs banks any more?!?

Seriously. Please could you implement this into your roadmap/project eventually. This will be massive.

We keep a separate repository that contains an early functional prototype of this idea. About a month ago we spent some time testing it with positive results. We plan to come back to it in the future after the app is up and running.
Coiner_

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:22:46 PM

We keep a separate repository that contains an early functional prototype of this idea. About a month ago we spent some time testing it with positive results. We plan to come back to it in the future after the app is up and running.

That is truly fantastic news! I wonder what other niceties you guys are working on that we don't know about. A Coinbase-esque functionality perhaps?

[-- snip --]

AMAZING
M
A
Z
I
N
G

I've got a business idea that I plan to put into action when I leave the service, I'll raise the startup capital through ELIX  Grin

I'll have to get an office on the moon as well at this rate  Grin

Kickstarter cryptofied! And don't forget the lending/repayment rewards.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:35:13 AM

The idea is unique alright, but the problem is the return of the lending, it MUST be implemented when the collateral and legal stuff is running, so after 2018, and it's not like a kickstarted, people that lend the tokens, or eth, will have to wait a long time until the amount the requested are filled, and that the amount is returned, of course, if it follows a platform, then it can be a kickstarted, people lend for in return get rewards in tokens, and in the product, like kickstarted, but at some point all the money must be returned, so the project or business needs to get profits in order to pay back the loans, and that may take a year, or some month to happen, perhaps instead of a kickstarted, it would be a lending to an existing successful business, that needs some money to get a new equipment, machine, software licence, etc. in which it can get more profits and be able to return the amount loaned, whit proof and collateral, BUT without charging interest, and receiving a reward to boot, and perhaps a little more than usual for the lenders that participated in one instead of a personal loan, who knows how far can this go Cheesy.
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:26:08 PM

Hello guys

the total supply will be always 23,062,916 ELIX   or as I have read the total supply will increase shortly?
Marci775

Activity: 341
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:32:38 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 05:25:46 PM by Marci775

Hello guys

the total supply will be always 23,062,916 ELIX   or as I have read the total supply will increase shortly?

Because this question comes often i will try to explain it in clear words:

The current circulating supply is: 23,062,916 ELIX (CMC) respectively 23,076,587 (http://elixirtoken.io/stats.html   is updated oftener)

The Final Supply is between 54,038,924 and 134,010,686 ELIX (http://elixirtoken.io/stats.html)

The Final supply can be in this range because the way of Mining Elix is other than by other coins.

ELIX is mined manuelly by the Genesis Holders (Airdrop! and no ICO)
Each Genesis Holder can Mine 10 Batches with the Current Batch Size (http://elixirtoken.io/stats.html)

That means the earlier the Genesis holders mine the lower is the Final Supply.

Now are already 46,3% of all batches mined!

If all Genesis Holders mine today their 10 Batches it means that the Final Supply is only 54,038,924 Elix
When they wait 10 Years it will be 134,010,686 Elix.

Here more Infos:

The Telegram Group is very good! No Pumping, fast news and good talks about Elix:
https://t.me/ElixirToken

In Telegramm is separat Group only with updates and no spam and talk:
https://t.me/Elixirupdates
All important things you can find there.

The Stats and whitepaper about Elix you can find on the Website:
http://elixirtoken.io/
http://elixirtoken.io/stats.html

JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:19:31 PM

how long until we get on better exchanges.  don't want to sound impatient but we could be on much better exchanges than coinexchange

The attention isn't on new exchanges. The next step will be the release of the new website and the revealing of the identities of the 2 devs.

Another exchange would have totally no sense at the moment. A lot of investors went out because they where afraid that this project is a scam. Many of them said they will come back, start to invest, after the identities have been revealed. And as long as the website has no update people would rather be scared off then excited by this wonderful project.

Be patient, I think we can expect some news soon. Also Friday is coming, its the usual day when the weekly updates of the dev are getting published on medium: https://medium.com/@elixirtoken

Create an account and +clap the articles of the devs. You can +clap 50 times, not only one time. The blog entries have been several times in the top stories in "finance"-tag. Isn't "crypto" but better than nothing! Smiley
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:24:21 PM

how long until we get on better exchanges.  don't want to sound impatient but we could be on much better exchanges than coinexchange

The attention isn't on new exchanges. The next step will be the release of the new website and the revealing of the identities of the 2 devs.

Another exchange would have totally no sense at the moment. A lot of investors went out because they where afraid that this project is a scam. Many of them said they will come back, start to invest, after the identities have been revealed. And as long as the website has no update people would rather be scared off then excited by this wonderful project.

Be patient, I think we can expect some news soon. Also Friday is coming, its the usual day when the weekly updates of the dev are getting published on medium: https://medium.com/@elixirtoken

Create an account and +clap the articles of the devs. You can +clap 50 times, not only one time. The blog entries have been several times in the top stories in "finance"-tag. Isn't "crypto" but better than nothing! Smiley

You make a lot of good points.  One of the main reasons this is still a really low price is the identities of the team at work.  It's why the potential reward here is so high,   I have been extremely impressed with the communication and speed of their work so far.  I went heavy in on elixir, as I type this the price is starting to rise again.
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:23:01 AM

I still fail to see the importance of dev team showing their faces. Is it so that people on the other side of the world feel like "Wow, that CV is nice. I will hop on board now."
For me, that would not take away any of my questions.
Anzacka

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:45:32 AM

I still fail to see the importance of dev team showing their faces. Is it so that people on the other side of the world feel like "Wow, that CV is nice. I will hop on board now."
For me, that would not take away any of my questions.

Many people have expressed their concern at it. I agree, I'm not fussed, but there are a lot more people out there who are. For many it is a significant barrier to investment.
surikat85

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:25:24 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 10:09:34 PM by surikat85

Maybe I will invest in this project, but there is a think that is not clear for me:

today the price is $0.091222    and the supply : 23,144,979 ELIX

When Genesis end if the total supply is for example  83,144,979 ELIX

the price with the current market cap would be less, around 0.032 usd or I am worng???

So if you invest now before Genesis end maybe is it a bit risky   ?

I cant decide if Invest or not knowing this. Please give your opinion.
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:07:55 AM

Maybe I will invest in this project, but there is a think that is not clear for me:

the price with the current market cap would be less, around 0.32 usd or I am worng???

So if you invest now before Genesis end maybe is it a bit risky   ?

Price X supply = market cap

It's not market cap / supply = price

surikat85

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:24 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 01:51:02 PM by surikat85

Why not?

for example now:

price 0.090785
supply  23,185,516
market cap: $2,104,904

so price x supply= 2,104,904 (m.cap)
and  market cap/ supply= 0.09 usd

So, When the supply is bigger  the price will be more cheap ( with the current m.cap)
Then if I buy now for 0.09 usd and in  1 month the new  total supply is for example 83,111,111 the price of the token will be more cheap than 0.09 usd.
Correct me if I am wrong please.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

the price with the current market cap would be less, around 0.32 usd or I am worng???

So if you invest now before Genesis end maybe is it a bit risky   ?

Price X supply = market cap

It's not market cap / supply = price

Mathematically both equation are same.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:18:13 PM

Wtf.... Amazing!

... I am speechless!

This means Moon.

And when you say you tested some prototype a month ago-it means your Lending platform is good in time?!

@Elixirdev: i´m really happy that i invested in Elix. Keep up the good work!

Ok with pool lending it opens not only loans, it can be extended  to any kind of crowdfunding. Like gofundme like nonprofit etc. So There can be many good implementation possible.
So glad to here that thought process is widening scope of Elix user and hence strengthening project outlook.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Anzacka

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:13:30 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 09:15:36 PM by Anzacka

What you're saying boils down to: "Ripio are ahead slightly and we know their identities, therefore Elixir is a scam".

As for the increase in circulating supply, a) this is a common feature of cryptocurrencies, they are mined and increase in supply and b) Elixir's very identity is based on its unique method of creation. As time goes on the maximum supply can only decrease - unlike literally every single other crypto currency which has a fixed maximum supply or in a few cases, no maximum supply. I know which I prefer if I'm holding  Roll Eyes

Ripio's lending solution appears more complex than that proposed by the Elixir project, which intends to provide a dead-simple application that literally anyone can use. Mass use relies on ease of use of a product, and I definitely see Elixir as having more potential for this than RCN.

Basically, do your intelligence (and portfolio) a favour and read into something before making such judgements, and don't compare apples and oranges.

Now, this thread is not about Ripio, so please desist.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: