Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad?  (Read 31491 times)
mroth7684

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:16:27 PM

Now is Korea. For me If we can control ICO it will be good when you dont need worry about scam ICO anymore

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smoikata

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

I think regulation is good for ICO,  because now there are too much scams on the market. If there are regulation and rules scams will be lower.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:35:36 PM

I dont think regulation is good for ICOs. I like he idea that everybody can fund everything. You just have to do your research as best as you can.
If the ICOs get regulated i think than only accredited investors (with a big bankroll) can invest and the smaller investors just get the leftovers or have to buy it over exchanges for at least 2x or 3x times the ico prices

Cheers
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:47:31 PM

It's probably shocking the world but its good for sure - at least it seems this way for bitcoin as the value hangs on tighter with every new punch thrown. 

As much as it pains me to let control start to find its way into the cryptocurrency community.. too many demonic punks have been stealing from good people using ICO as their disguise. Too many to let it continue on that road without something changing. 

Overall we will all be better for it hopefully.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:05:39 PM

ICO regulation is good for everyone because by this honesty and faith will be increase in the mind of investor and percentage of scam ico will reduce and people will buy ico with full faith which is good for both investor and ico company. fraud will not happen.without regulation so many fake ico are coming and collecting the money and they go went gone and do not come back in the market. that's why people are scare to invest on ico.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:28:23 PM

This is definitely bad for scam ICO hahaha, but seriously speaking, regulation will help investors by protecting against scammers. Perhaps the process itself will become more complicated, but in the end, we will only gain
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:31:19 PM

Apparently ico regulation will be good , this will reduce all these scam ico around duping innocent people around

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:53:38 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 11:22:51 AM by Bagaji

More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.
Regulations of ICO is not a bad thing but a welcome development, this is because if the government allows ICO to continue operation the way it was, I believe it will definitely affect Bitcoin and crypto currency in general negatively.  Negative effect on crypto currency because, so many people have lost trust in ICO in recent time reason been that  many of them are shits project without no good intention for investors who invest their money.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:16:55 AM

ICO Regulation is a good thing. It protects the investers from scams. It is necessary for all the ICOs to follow the rule. If regulation comes, then every company bound to follow them otherwise they cannot come to the market with their issue. It will control the flow of money to the scam project.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:49:08 AM

that is very bad for who want scam new investor and very good for all investor when they dont need worry about scam ICO
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:16:07 AM

I'm positive about the decision taken by the government. There is good thing that will happen and that's we not gonna fall for the scams that are happening here. Regulated means, government will force the ICO to get licensed first which same like any normal business that we open in real world. Having license makes is assured that they are registered as legit company with government and if something goes wrong then legal action can be taken on them. This is why no ICO will make bad move in the long run. We will be surely getting lots of new ICO like that pretty soon and is will also increase the number of investment and hence the value added services. Just loving the regulation stuff.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coinsensus

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:21:42 AM

ICO regulation is not just serious and professional, but also mandatory if you want to be protected by frauds.
And I think also that the regulation is a big step forward for the blockchain technologies. All the crypto investors should be very happy about it!
It is certainly an added value, because such technologies are reaching a global interest especially at a governors level.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:26:33 AM

ICO Regulations is good thing and this is the good for all new ICOs it provides them the way how to enter the market what are the boundaries which are disabled for you and if you cross these boundaries than you make disqualify so at last, I think regulations are very good accessory for all businesses to run and control.
Cryptonodes

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:24:48 PM

ICO regulations are good, because it means ICOs are not forbidden.

Once it is regulated, it will just become more and more popular.
namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:32:48 PM

I think that some regulation must be, because people invest huge amount of their money in different unreliable projects and after ICO nobody know what happen with this projects and with money.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:38:43 PM

I think ico regulation is a good thing in the world of cryptocurrency, because we can avoid the ico scam, but on the other hand, it can attract the attention of the government as well, and in the end all ico will be in taxes

Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:44:49 PM

I am a libertarian and generally against regulations.

However, there are far too many scams and teams promising things they cannot deliver.

The scams are detracting from the good projects and it takes investors, like me, far too long to wade through all the crap.

Those participating in bounties and bloggers should do due diligence on projects before they promote them. In my opinion, they have a duty to the community to do so.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:51:05 PM

Regulation is a good thing, but it will take time for the governments to figure out how to do it. It takes time come up with a set of rules so they are first banning the ICOs to stop the scams until the appropriate regulations are in place; all governments want their share of the money too. In the mean time there's going to be huge price swings while each government announces what they plan to do with the ICOs.

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

Regulation is a good thing, but it will take time for the governments to figure out how to do it. It takes time come up with a set of rules so they are first banning the ICOs to stop the scams until the appropriate regulations are in place; all governments want their share of the money too. In the mean time there's going to be huge price swings while each government announces what they plan to do with the ICOs.

Yes that's true! government just made regulation on bitcoin for the good of their people and it can't affect our earnings here.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

Actually what's the real regulation of ICO. Is there any official site about the ICO that really governing the ICO rule and regulations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: