Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad?  (Read 31491 times)
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:13:10 PM

More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.

I agree with you but not all, everything has a certain value that needs to be guaranteed. About ICO, although there are many organizations, the company is trying to push all individuals to be true, but it is also because an individual does not cause too much influence and profit when being eaten by the people themselve  Cool

Am I spamming? Report me!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:15:03 PM

More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.

I don't understand much about this, but I still believe that ICO is bad, because organizations are trying to buy from individuals and want to swallow it all, I don't want it to happen  Cry

Am I spamming? Report me!
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:19:59 PM

With the regulation, an ico project will get more certainty. in my opinion that regulation is so important for the development of the ico project in the future. with the regulation, the failure rate can decrease and that will certainly make an Ico project more trusted. we all need regulation, because with the regulation, everything can be controlled and trusted.

All the lines mean the same. Why you wasted your time on saying the same thing again and again. Have you read the last news from SEC commission. They plan for the community to discuss the crypto acceptance and best regulation than we are having now.

Now most of the countries banned on investing ICO projects but you can invest on cryptos available on the exchanges. What we can do with those countries for regulations.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:42:33 PM

I think if there is an ico regulation, ICO will be very trustworthy by investors. many new investors will arrive and will make profits for all investors.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:47:02 PM

it is neither good nor bad, it's useless. it can only be banned, but why? There is already various solutions for scam protection. and how do you know if you don't try? Even negative experience is the experience, if you will get scamed, next time you will be smarter. Be careful,  do research, the market is risky, but you can earn here very well. And never invest in crypto as much as you cannot afford to lose to yourself completely.
Tomcolor

Activity: 658

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:58:44 PM

If their was a short time ico then it will be also bad think. Long time regulation good one nd they have lots of thinking, how their keep increasing project development. My guess is that they can only receive ico funds.

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:21:55 PM

So began the regulation of ICO. Do it steel exchange. And I will tell you that this caused a sharp revival of investors. People began to invest in new projects on major exchanges and they managed to start making money on their investments. I am glad that this happened right now. Perhaps the regulation of ICO by major exchanges will allow the growth of the entire crypto market to begin.
gunhell16

Activity: 1666
Merit: 455

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:23:41 PM

For me regulating ICO is a good thing especially to those future or present investors.
They will have more safety in investing their money which we need now as the ICO is getting worst due to some scammers before and upcoming scam projects.
regulation is a must!

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:30:40 PM

I think ICO regulations is the best thing that ICOs and the cryptocurrency market need right now because the rate of scam activities carried out which ICOs is alarming which is discouraging investors from investing in the ico. If ICOs should get regulated, then investors will feel safe to invest in ICOs and it will have good effect on the general market.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:36:50 PM

I have read a lot of stories about scam ICOs cheating investors of their money recently. So unfortunately, some sort of regulation may be necessary in the ICO market. KYC should be made mandatory for the ICO team and they should be required to undergo regular audits, to make sure that the funds are not diverted or stolen.

Now coming to the criticism against regulation. The OP has argued that it may make the ICO more expensive, and in the end the small scale users won't be able to purchase the coins. For me, this argument sounds very ridiculous. You can't request Microsoft to lower the value of their stock, saying that the middle-class individuals are not able to afford it.
makerst

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:36:36 PM

On the one hand, I think that this is very cool, but now after I see that there are negative aspects of all this, I think that there will be a really awful situation here. In any case, the success of the project will show the last stage of development.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 04:49:36 PM

Dated back to 2017
I have to say the post author has been right but since no body bother to find means to regulate icos
We now have ieos and icos are having a good rest at the moment
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 05:10:22 PM

Dated back to 2017
I have to say the post author has been right but since no body bother to find means to regulate icos
We now have ieos and icos are having a good rest at the moment
It seems to me that the IEO will not be heard for very long and in time ICO will return to its attention in due course, because the sphere of ICO is more promising for both investors and creators

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:27:42 PM

Now we see the regulated ICO, which are held on exchanges and are now called IEO.
And this is good, most projects grow in value. Therefore, it can be said that the regulation of ICO is good.

Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:37:44 PM

On the one hand, I think that this is very cool, but now after I see that there are negative aspects of all this, I think that there will be a really awful situation here. In any case, the success of the project will show the last stage of development.
The situation is changed against the investors after the increase of scam ICOs. Contradictory projects make it critical to invest in such ICOs and investor looks for other ways to diversify the portfolio. The more coins on the portfolio the less risk to lose the initial amount of investment.

all depends on the coins in the portfolio, indeed there are many coins in the portfolio that can reduce the loss of our investment, but if it turns out the coins do not have good potential for future development it is the same when everything grows but some the coin has no growth at all.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:42:06 PM

Now we see the regulated ICO, which are held on exchanges and are now called IEO.
And this is good, most projects grow in value. Therefore, it can be said that the regulation of ICO is good.
IEOs have no deep connection with the outdated ICOs. In my opinion, the regulation brings more bureaucracy to the free version of ICO.
Alpinat

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:00:14 AM

Yes I agree not only the customer will have the KYC but also the project so it is good having an regulated ICO it is more safety than usual and having regulated ICO makes me feel more comfortable when investing. Its good to see that people find a way to implement that.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:14:07 AM

IEOs have no deep connection with the outdated ICOs. In my opinion, the regulation brings more bureaucracy to the free version of ICO.
And that will prevent the scammer to create more and more crap icos and this will help the crypto ecosystem will become a healthy ecosystem again. We need regulation for the verification of ICO and that looks like we must have one.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:28:08 AM

Regulation is critical for the big ICOs, so I agree with the mentioned logic. Good decisions take time and we have enough time to test the power of regulation on the crypto ecosystem.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:08:57 AM

It has always a good decision for me. I know that it highly affects the money raised in an ICO but when we think about it, most of that money are invested into scams. It hurts me most that the new investors are going to experience the worse that they will leave crypto for good. We need to accept or more people will loss and suffer if we wish to remove it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: