Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Broker  (Read 1199 times)
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:17:05 PM

Hi Forum.
We are offering investors and traders from all over the world a chance to participate in any current or upcoming ICO.
If you wish to participate in any upcoming ICO's, please visit us at http://icobroker.trade for more information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:50:50 PM

Hi Forum.
We are offering investors and traders from all over the world a chance to participate in any current or upcoming ICO.
If you wish to participate in any upcoming ICO's, please visit us at http://icobroker.trade for more information.

good luck. i enter site. it is pretty good. it may help people who wants to follow icos
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:06:05 AM

Hi Forum.

people here will not believe in the project and just like that. the information you provide here is very minimal and incomplete.
do you have a whitepaper? thread ann?
I also did not find the roadmap and your team here, can you provide the information I mentioned above.
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:52:53 AM

Hi Forum.

people here will not believe in the project and just like that. the information you provide here is very minimal and incomplete.
I also did not find the roadmap and your team here, can you provide the information I mentioned above.

Hi! I think there was a slight misunderstanding.
We allow investors and traders to participate in other ICO's, regardless of location. As you have seen, many people have been excluded from very exciting projects due to location restrictions, and we offer them a chance to be part.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:47:33 AM

Hi Forum.

This was nice because its offer all over the world, i'll be visiting this link as soon as possible for more information.
Voltroon

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

Hi Forum.

This was nice because its offer all over the world, i'll be visiting this link as soon as possible for more information.

might be good
But the way it works more fully is not explained
is it possible that people here in bitcointalk forim can not follow ICO
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

Hi Forum.

might be good

The website has been updated with a overview of how it works.
Let me know if anything is still unclear, or you have any other questions.
Voltroon

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:07:23 PM

Hi Forum.

might be good

I will see the latest info in this thread
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

Hi Forum.

might be good

I will see the latest info in this thread

I will copy/paste from our FAQ found on the site

FAQ
How does it work?

Firstly, you let us know which ICO you are interested in, and how much you plan to invest.
Upon agreement, you transfer the funds to our investment wallet, and we invest into the ICO of your choice.
Once ICO tokens are released, we immediately transfer them back to you.

How much does it cost?
5% - 20%, depending on the ICO and individual cap. Cost will deducted from initial investment amount, or from generated ICO tokens, depending on the ICO.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to purchase or register for the ICO, we will return all funds immediately, minus a 1% administration fee.

How long after the ICO will I get my tokens?
Tokens are transferred immediately upon release. The process is programmatically automated, so there will be no delays.

Are my funds secure?
Yes. We take the utmost precaution to ensure all funds and wallet are secure.

I have privacy concerns
PGP encrypted email will be available shortly, and we will accept and convert Monero (XMR) to your required currency.

Is this a scam?
No. We are not interested in short-term benefits.

Is this illegal?
No. There is no legislation that prohibits the trading and exchanging of crypto-currency.

For additional inquiries or to start the investment process, please contact us at icobroker<AT>protonmail<DOT>ch
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:29:14 PM

Minor website update and ICO updates.
For investors that are interested in our newsletter, visit our site for more details!
medik29

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Snov.io team

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:56:11 PM

The idea of the service to collect small investors into the large pool is nice. 

One suggestion.  I think you should not get commission from small investors because they are very sensitive to it.  You should negotiate a better bonus from ICO companies and split this bonus between you and your investors.   I think it will work better.

https://ico.snov.io. Decentralized Lead Generation
losoya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:29:22 PM

Hi Forum.
I do not think investors will be interested if your ICO title is so, big investors will only be interested in projects that have a clear mission name and vision

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
orbitlense

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:55:40 PM

Hi! As it was noticed before, the site does not provide enough information about your organisation and the guarantees. I would like to see at least the team and some info about the company, as location, other contacts etc.. But the idea is really nice. Keep going on!
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:08:39 AM

Hi Forum.
I do not think investors will be interested if your ICO title is so, big investors will only be interested in projects that have a clear mission name and vision

Hi Losoya.

Just to clarify, we are not doing a ICO for our-selfs!
We pool together investments for other ICO's, which gets everyone a better deal, especially if we have a big enough pool to qualify for pre-sale.
Thank you for the comment thou, any input and thoughts are appreciated!
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:15:49 AM

Hi! As it was noticed before, the site does not provide enough information about your organisation and the guarantees. I would like to see at least the team and some info about the company, as location, other contacts etc.. But the idea is really nice. Keep going on!

Hi Orbitlense.

Thank you for the comment.
We are in the process of updating the website, and will be adding additional information in the near future.
Since we started recently, we are still building a reputation, but so far its been going well and we have some satisfied investors already!
As for guarantees, we do our best to get tokens on behalf of our investors.
As stated on website, if we are unable to get the tokens for any reason, we refund investors in full right away.
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:56:59 AM

We now have a telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEI2VBrkb8jRVHvSAQ
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:48:15 AM

You are talking about we, but on you telegram channel there is only 1 person.

Am thinking all these small ICO's should re-evaluate their approach. A team less than 10 cannot accomplish such a task, of preparing for the ICO, even harder to actually implement the plan it has.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:16:08 AM

You are talking about we, but on you telegram channel there is only 1 person.

Am thinking all these small ICO's should re-evaluate their approach. A team less than 10 cannot accomplish such a task, of preparing for the ICO, even harder to actually implement the plan it has.

We are not a doing a ICO nor are we ICO of any kind!
We pool together investments, and place this pool towards a specific ICO.
We accept all investments sizes and from any location in the world.
So if you are unable to participate due to location restrictions, we are able to assist.
Also, by pooling investments, we can get pre-sale rates, so everyone can get a bonus when investing.

And yes, we use one account to do communicate through Telegram.
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:31:03 PM

Upon request, will can send proof of completed investments.
If you are interested in Red-Pulse, Wan-Chain or Icon Foundation ICO, let us know right away!
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:19:06 AM

Check out our new twitter page! We will be posing updates here as well from now on!

https://twitter.com/ICO_broker
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:53:18 AM

Do you have more detials beside your first comments? I am always looking for more ways to learn about ICOs in a systematic way.

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:52:22 AM

Hi Forum.

Hi! I think there was a slight misunderstanding.
We allow investors and traders to participate in other ICO's, regardless of location. As you have seen, many people have been excluded from very exciting projects due to location restrictions, and we offer them a chance to be part.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

You still need to prove that you actually provide those services before people can start using the platform
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 05:57:36 PM

The process is as follows.
1) Write to us on e-mail which ICO you want to participate in. We will let you know if we are ready for it, and if we have space.
2) Deposit your investment amount to the wallet we specify.
3) Wait till ICO is over and tokens are transferable, and receive tokens on the wallet you specify.

We are able to supply proof of previously completed investments upon request.

We recommend that investors that are interested in WanChain or Red-Pulse ICO to contact us right away, as these ICO's will start in the near future.

For any more questions, let me know!
losoya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:07:19 PM

1) Write to us on e-mail which ICO you want to participate in. We will let you know if we are ready for it, and if we have space.
3) Wait till ICO is over and tokens are transferable, and receive tokens on the wallet you specify.

We recommend that investors that are interested in WanChain or Red-Pulse ICO to contact us right away, as these ICO's will start in the near future.

Your site looks new, maybe people may not believe if you add a notification to invest to the address you send.
What evidence do you have as a form of trust as an ICO broker?

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:11:02 AM

Your site looks new, maybe people may not believe if you add a notification to invest to the address you send.

Hi Losoyo.
Yes the website is relatively new.
I don't quite understand what you mean with "if you add a notification to invest to the address you send.".
Could you elaborate please?

As for evidence, we can provide screenshots of our completed transactions, and snippets of conversation with other investors that confirm that requested investment.
chowna007

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:05:09 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 06:15:48 PM by chowna007

hey guys,

Just wanted to post that I recently purchased Cindicator tokens through ICO BROKER and everything went smoothly. I was skeptical at first as I wouldn't trust anyone in crypto with my money. I even offered him a good amount of ETH straight up to buy the whitelist if he could get the contribution address changed but he was firm on his decision that he wouldn't.

Long story short, I'm going to be doing more ICOs with him if I cant get in one myself. Top notch service!!!
joepino2k1

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:53:33 PM

Hi Losoyo.
I don't quite understand what you mean with "if you add a notification to invest to the address you send.".

As for evidence, we can provide screenshots of our completed transactions, and snippets of conversation with other investors that confirm that requested investment.

Not good enough, go and get a broker licences that we can verify from an independent third party or a regulator. Too many scams in this filed.
joepino2k1

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:55:28 PM

hey guys,

Just wanted to post that I recently purchased Cindicator tokens through ICO BROKER and everything went smoothly. I was skeptical at first as I wouldn't trust anyone in crypto with my money. I even offered him a good amount of ETH straight up to buy the whitelist if he could get the contribution address changed but he was firm on his decision that he wouldn't.

Long story short, I'm going to be doing more ICOs with him if I cant get in one myself. Top notch service!!!
Newbie comments!! Very suspicious, people have grown past this type of hype without proper proofs. Please try someone else, members of bitcoin talk are wiser??
anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:44:37 PM

Hi Losoyo.

Can be you this info displayed somewhere on the website? You have not thought about to enhance the credibility of the website. Now there are too many scams in this direction ...
koinov

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:50:36 PM

I think it's time to show us some screenshots as promised.
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

Website will updated in the coming days.
ICO's available:

ARCBLOCK
INK-PROTOCOL
Dether
Pundi X
dadi
The Bee Token
Metronome
GoNetwork
Nucleus.Vision
Fortuna

Visit our website, join the telegram for more information!
_ICOBroker_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

Website has been updated listing some new ICO's.
More to follow soon!
Join our new chat group on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GClDMhL6weFqqy8AP1kh7A
hfms19

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

Has anyone have any luck or experience using ICO Broker?
ButchHashidy

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

...and the BitcoinKid

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

Has anyone have any luck or experience using ICO Broker?

ICO Broker's (Koos) been helping me.  Very hard worker, dedicated to getting into the tough ICOs.  Putting in alot of time and always very communicative.  So far he's helped me get some in on Bee token and we're waiting on confirmation from Arcblock.  Two ICOs that I would have had no chance getting into if it wasn't for Koos.  Good guy you can trust.  If you have any questions, PM me.

Jumpin' Jack Hash is a gas gas gaas
Africahead

Activity: 6

Currently marketing Africahead Ipparts (AFA) ICO

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 08:04:18 PM by Africahead

Hello

If you match the 🌍 Africahead Ipparts (AFA) Ethereum Contract Address:
0xfB48E0DEa837f9438309a7e9F0cFe7EE3353A84e, over the counter ICO,
with an investor or investors it will be appreciated.

https://www.africahead.co.za/Africahead/RaisingCapital.html

Regards

Moiom CC t/a Africahead registered in South Africa
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: