Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™ - ZEROCOIN - ONLINE STORE - UPDATED✅💫🚀🌛  (Read 46592 times)
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

Overtime the legalization of marijuana is gradually spreading, in Europe and some states in the US, many lovers of cannabis still find it difficult to access. even in the so called legalized states. With Ganjacoin the sales and purchasing of cannabis will be made easier. Ganjacoin will not only serve as a currency in the market, it will also be a means to reward investors.
We will work together as a community in order to achieve a common goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaxDeFalco2

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

@paulnelson1985 | Yes use the latest revision, generate new chain wallet address and use this for Legends/Ganjaman so he can swap your coins

Current Wallet Download URL: https://ganjacoinpro.com/downloads/Ganjaproject-v1.0.0.4.zip

From Discord chat DM Legends to confirm the following swap address as still valid and verify handle "CONTACT
Legends/Ganjaman#6873"

NOTE: ALL SWAPS WILL BE SENT TO    i6GaFCSqFkUrmupDnxMgYyXwnF5wBQuUGC
IF ASKED TO SEND ANYWHERE ELSE PLEASE DO NOT SEND!

Now send all old chain/wallet coins to address: i6GaFCSqFkUrmupDnxMgYyXwnF5wBQuUGC

And provide Legends/Ganjaman your total amount sent, screenshot of TX, new wallet address generated from the newest wallet "Ganjaproject-v1.0.0.4"

You should now be good although it may take legends a couple hours to 12 when performing the swap given his other activities so be patient-

///Max

PS. The block explorer http://ganja.bilbotel.fr/ is on the new chain so if attempting to search an old chain address such as the swap address nothing will be returned this is expected behavior

PPS. If no connections are received make sure TCP port 11419 is open and the correct seed entry exists within your local wallet config file:

seednode=138.197.44.71
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

I am looking at investing in a Mater Node. Is it safe at the moment, to buy coins at Crypto-Bridge? I see a swop is ongoing - has it been completed?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

I am looking at investing in a Mater Node. Is it safe at the moment, to buy coins at Crypto-Bridge? I see a swop is ongoing - has it been completed?

Swap is complete, you can buy and start running a masternode, join us on discord too: https://discordapp.com/invite/Y3FvHZK

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
surferdudemi

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

my projects that you claim have no value such as reliefproject have ALREADY giving away money to those in need . YES REAL MONEY not fake money not make believe money REAL MONEY and it wasnt money collected from users it was money put away from the reserve.

That's great news! Who are these people? What was their need? How were they selected? And how are they doing now?

check the ReliefProject discord you can see their names highlighted under Past Winners send them a message and see for yourself

Where are PAst Winners in the discord?  I don't see a channel with that name, and I dont see anything like that in the channels I browsed.  I saw that a masternode was given away to one person - a competition for people who generated the most referrals.  No listing of fiat currency, "REAL MONEY" as you say, given away.
MaxDeFalco2

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

@surferdudemi

Please use the "ReliefProject™" ANN

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243790.0

MRJA/GanjaProject is ran by the same dev and while MRJA is backed by feminized seeds until the store is open (+Disp license) when matched to a finished product (1 coin = 1gram) the "ReliefProject™" functions entirely different.

///Max
Marcelini

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

The project sounds interessting. How much is one Token in USD? I couldn't find that information.
surferdudemi

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

@surferdudemi

Please use the "ReliefProject™" ANN

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243790.0

MRJA/GanjaProject is ran by the same dev and while MRJA is backed by feminized seeds until the store is open (+Disp license) when matched to a finished product (1 coin = 1gram) the "ReliefProject™" functions entirely different.

///Max

I was responding to a message posted here, so I posted it here.  I don't think you can "Reply" to a message from one thread on another, can you?  And you would lose the context.
Ender19

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

@paulnelson1985 | Yes use the latest revision, generate new chain wallet address and use this for Legends/Ganjaman so he can swap your coins

Current Wallet Download URL: https://ganjacoinpro.com/downloads/Ganjaproject-v1.0.0.4.zip

From Discord chat DM Legends to confirm the following swap address as still valid and verify handle "CONTACT
Legends/Ganjaman#6873"

Now send all old chain/wallet coins to address: i6GaFCSqFkUrmupDnxMgYyXwnF5wBQuUGC

And provide Legends/Ganjaman your total amount sent, screenshot of TX, new wallet address generated from the newest wallet "Ganjaproject-v1.0.0.4"

You should now be good although it may take legends a couple hours to 12 when performing the swap given his other activities so be patient-

///Max

PS. The block explorer http://ganja.bilbotel.fr/ is on the new chain so if attempting to search an old chain address such as the swap address nothing will be returned this is expected behavior

PPS. If no connections are received make sure TCP port 11419 is open and the correct seed entry exists within your local wallet config file:

seednode=138.197.44.71

I'm just reading this now and have not yet done the swap, and I have some questions:

1 - is there a cutoff date for the swap?

2 - What is the best sequence to do this in? Ie: should I update the wallet first, and then do the swap?  Or vice versa?

3 - When will GanjaCoin re-appear on Coinmarketcap.com and other sites?

Waiting eagerly for a response, thanks
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Legends/Ganjaman#6873"

///Max

seednode=138.197.44.71

I'm just reading this now and have not yet done the swap, and I have some questions:

2 - What is the best sequence to do this in? Ie: should I update the wallet first, and then do the swap?  Or vice versa?

1) Cutoff is in august

2) Do not update your wallet first, contact @Legends/Ganjaman on discord directly to confirm the swap address and then send your coins, he will instruct you further.

3) Ganjacoin is on coinmarketcap.com, and currently trading on Cryptobridge.org

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Ender19

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:37:25 AM

Legends/Ganjaman#6873"

///Max

seednode=138.197.44.71

1) Cutoff is in august

2) Do not update your wallet first, contact @Legends/Ganjaman on discord directly to confirm the swap address and then send your coins, he will instruct you further.

I messaged the admins on DC, still waiting for a response. 

Regarding coinmarketcap, it's not listed at this time. If you search through google you'll get a legacy page where the date ends where we forked, but no activity after the fork date.  And if you search on coinmarketcap, you'll get 0 results.  I know it's a temporary issue so this is just a shout-out that we should get re-listed now that we're back.
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

Legends/Ganjaman#6873"

///Max

seednode=138.197.44.71

1) Cutoff is in august

I can't see MRJA/Ganjacoin on CMC? Can you send a link please? What version wallet should I be on for new coin?
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ganjacoin/

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:13:27 PM

Thanks. That's weird it doesn't seem to find it using the search. Do you have that issue?
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Thanks. That's weird it doesn't seem to find it using the search. Do you have that issue?

Yes same issue. CMC has been lagging for me anyway lately with using the coin search on desktop pc

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
tvoi_director

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:14:57 AM

Explain, please. 30 000 MRJA returned to the owner, if so, after what time?
And how can I start with 1000+ MRJA?
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:44:00 AM

30,000 MRJA are not locked for time limit. you can return anytime. start what with 1000 MRJA ? to buy them ?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
tvoi_director

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:07:56 AM

30,000 MRJA are not locked for time limit. you can return anytime. start what with 1000 MRJA ? to buy them ?

Well, if I am now buying a masternode, I will receive about $ 25 every day?
Based on the information on this site - https://masternodes.pro/stats/mrja/statistics.
And how best to mine, in the pool or in solo?
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

why can't I see this coin in CMC?
BTW, all trading coins on "https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.MRJA_BRIDGE.BTC" and "https://masternodexchange.com/" are swapped?
Ender19

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:23:32 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 04:44:36 AM by Ender19

This is becoming a sad shitshow.  

I messaged the owner and multiple moderators days ago (as per the directions of the mods) and have been waiting for the token swap directions.  They can't be bothered to help, despite me having two masternodes worth of MRJA.  I've messaged them twice a day and they're not helping, at all.  I'm ready to post screenshots if anyone here wants to dispute that but I'd rather they just cared enough to respond instead of having to be publicly shamed into meeting their obligations.

I can only imagine how they're treating people with less.

What the fuck is going on.

If a full week passes and they still aren't helping out, then I can promise you I will dump and tell everyone to do the same.

I will update this post IF and WHEN they get off their asses and complete this swap.

---------

Edit: for people asking about CMC, I told you earlier, it's a dead end.  MRJA stopped refreshing on there as of the fork, so you can't find it by searching on CMC, and if you go there via direct link, it will take you to the old / expired CMC MRJA listing, which if you pay attention you'll see ends over a month ago, so the data isn't complete or useful.  

MRJA's current status:

- Coin in the middle of the messiest worst swap I've ever seen, old tokens expire soon but you're at the mercy of them swapping for you or your coins are dead, and they aren't responding to messages about it.

- Coin's only exchange is broken, coin not working on CryptoBridge, so can't sell or buy

- Coin tracking on CoinMarketCap website also broken, coin not functioning there so no data to go from.

You guys have a lot of shit to address, and if you're treating it anything like the way you're "helping people with the swap", I'm out.

UPDATE

Day 4, no solution yet, just some excuses and 'message ganjaman' (the owner), but he doesn't answer questions.  I have spent wasted 1-3 hours a day for the last 4 days on this, and am now frustrated.

Regarding CMC, no, it doesn't just halt like that sometimes and then resume, this coin is literally not appearing on there for anyone who searches it, possibly because it's referencing an older network version and nobody has bothered to update them.

I haven't tried on cryptobridge yet but since I'm apparently on the wrong blockchain as I haven't been helped yet, I can't experiment there.

Day 5, same as Day 4. Owner responded to me but didn't answer any questions, said he would help then disappeared. Waited hours for him, nothing.

Day 10. Day fucking 10. Nothing.  I messaged the mods and owner every single day for 10 days.  No help yet.  This is run by stoners in their basements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: