Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the proper job title?  (Read 296 times)
Valentina N (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:26:22 AM

Hello everyone. I learn about bitcoin world from this site but I have some difficulties because I am new adept in this crypto sect. Smiley I want ask peoples. For example if I want to make it  my main profession how could be called this kind of proffesion? Programmer or trader or both?  I want get education in blockchian field to understend better what here is going on?!) I don't know from where I can start my new education...Maybe I need go on some PC courses or better go in the universtity or maybe I can learn it here or from books? I need your opinion and advices about my question. Thank's a lot for yours atention!)

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:30:01 AM

Valentina, I think you need to take the first steps and get to know the technology as a whole. Pick up a good book on Bitcoin and the Blockchain to learn how it works, then go obtain your first Bitcoins!

This forum is a great first step to learn about Bitcoin, interact with our great community and learn what is possible.

Also, feel free to check out my Bitcoin documentary list and choose a film that peaks your interest: https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/bitcoin-documentary-list/
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:30:28 AM

What I did first was set up a wallet using blockchain.info. Then you have this forum, blogs, youtube videos...

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
Valentina N (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:40:40 AM

Valentina, I think you need to take the first steps and get to know the technology as a whole. Pick up a good book on Bitcoin and the Blockchain to learn how it works, then go obtain your first Bitcoins!

This forum is a great first step to learn about Bitcoin, interact with our great community and learn what is possible.

Also, feel free to check out my Bitcoin documentary list and choose a film that peaks your interest: https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/bitcoin-documentary-list/

Hello everyone. I learn about bitcoin world from this site but I have some difficulties because I am new adept in this crypto sect. Smiley I want ask peoples. For example if I want to make it  my main profession how could be called this kind of proffesion? Programmer or trader or both?  I want get education in blockchian field to understend better what here is going on?!) I don't know from where I can start my new education...Maybe I need go on some PC courses or better go in the universtity or maybe I can learn it here or from books? I need your opinion and advices about my question. Thank's a lot for yours atention!)
Thank you a lot but problem is in language because my native language is Russian.
But thanks for your advice thats helps me to understand better directions to get my new skills!)

Valentina N (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:42:22 AM

Thank you a lot for your answer. Really thank's. Smiley

Thank you a lot but problem is in language because my native language is Russian.
But thanks for your advice thats helps me to understand better directions to get my new skills!)

IT_AEX

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:15:25 AM

What I'd recommend is to go and buy your firsts crypto coins (preferable bitcoin), it doesnt matter how much satoshi's of bitcoins do you get, then move it to an exchange and buy your first alt coins.
It is most likely that you will lose money due to fees and unexperience on analyzing alt coins; but it doesnt matter, this will help you to understand more how to buy and sell.

Afterwards, read, investigate and always ask.

Russia is one of the biggest countries supporting bitcoin, I'm confident there must be so much information, videos and documentation in your own language.
Perhaps you havent found a russian community yet Wink

Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:57:47 AM

First decide what you want to be.
It's not that you like ice cream and you buy an ice cream truck.
Every profession needs dedication and experience.
For a layman, holding bitcoin is the easier way to profit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: