Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of CryptoCurrencies  (Read 2206 times)
Giles Goodman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

I consider only one cryptocurrency which has future, and that is Ethereum. Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency like bitcoin. It is a technology which helps write smart contracts and helps you build blockchain based softwares and applications.
With the help of Ethereum you can create your own software or even build your own company through smart contracts. Tech giants such as microsoft and facebook are already using Ethereum to develop blockchain based softwares. Microsoft is majorly involved with Ethereum.

There are many more possibilities of Ethereum, and if you are investing or trading with Ethereum’s cryptocurrency Ether it can be beneficial.
Investing in Ethereum is a good choice, and it’s certain that Ethereum will not come to an end because of the features it provides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wesley Gardner

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is very bright. Currently, you can very well judge that almost every government across the world is trying to regulate cryptocurrency dealings. They are really terrified by this decentralisation thing. They know that it will do harm to them if they lose control of the financial system. Moreover, cryptocurrency is proving to be effective, efficient and free from old financial barriers.
As per latest cryptocurrency news published on sites such as CryptoFlash, Bitcoin will act as a flag bearer and it will be followed by other cryptocurrencies. Currently, Ethereum and Ripple are getting ranked higher but in future there are complete chances that some other cryptocurrency will take their place. May be Stellar, Dash, Litecoin or Neo…
Adam Waters

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

Japan has given the opportunity to become a breeding ground for the growth of cryptocurrency trading in Asia. US has positive response towards this new technology.The UK, France,Germany are massively involved in developing blockchain solutions. It’s still legal in many countries. so it’s not going to vanish in a single night.

This new technology will be adapted by more people in coming years, whereas it will be regulated by bureaucrats (hard to believe).
Charles Warren

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

I think cryptocurrencies are here for long because of the technology behind it, Blockchain. I may not bet on a particular currency but this technology is just emerging and I believe that it will be here for long.

Blockchain is the technology which has potential to change many industries like banking, cybersecurity, education, networking, real estate etc.
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

It will be more successful more than now by the use of blockchain and other means. The main advantage of cryptocurrency is its volatility and at the sametime it is also the disadvantage. Cryptocurrency will rise
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

We must understand that Bitcoin is still in the development phase and no one know what is going to happen down the road. However, as of now, we should work on inculcating the habit of using cryptocurrencies as a payment system. I agree that we don't have legal support yet but still, it's not illegal so I believe that movement is growth and spending Bitcoins would help the network to grow.

You are right about we must be patient, 2017 and 2018 are hard years about crypto. We must still hope for the development in near future. Using it in real life will be better for the business and earning money in the future.

Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

the future of cryptocurrency is brighter and better,this is because some nation of the world have started accepting it as one of the major means of transaction
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

The future of cryptocurrencies is very bright 🔆  despite the tremendous fall in price recently, I strongly believe that cryptocurrencies will get better shape before the year 2018 runs out but, we the holders need to be extremely patient for us to achieve this success let's stop dumping because of panicking with that the price will balance again.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

The future of Criptocurrency is bright. Criptocurrency gives lot of opportunities to trade. it's is best Platform for investment. i think, in future, be most of the country will accepting it and they will using it every transaction. Criptocurrency is the best way to earn money in future. i think, in future, it will be more popular.
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

The future for bitcoins has an effective end . There is no doubt that crypto future is very bright because day by day its users are going to increase so bitcoin will survive for ever.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

Hello, This is my first post within the general forum area. I am happy to be a part of such an important community. I don't have to convince anyone here of the importance of Crypto-Currencies. I am curious what some people think about the future of these currencies. Do we consider them commodities? I am curious if Bitcoin/Litecoin/Namecoin/etc will ever be traded on an open market much like currency exchanges or NYSE. They are currently traded on an open market but the transfers are limited to payment systems that can be difficult. My question is this: Does anyone believe that Bitcoin will be traded on a massive level alongside other currencies like the Euro, U.S. Dollar, etc? If this happens than Bitcoin could likely become the worlds largest digital currency. However, until Bitcoin can be adapted to large-scale physical dollars or coins they will remain a digital currency. They are obviously much more secure than credit cards and financial market holdings. I hope that Bitcoin can become more of a liquid asset. That would change the game indefinitely. The more liquid the currency the more available it becomes and the transactions become easier. Anyways.... I appreciate anyone's insight into this matter as it will help me decide whether to invest in Bitcoin for the long haul. Thanks!

See you on the other side,

Mahonias Mavrostomos

I believe the future of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at large is very bright. With each passing day, more companies and individuals accept bitcoin and with this increasing number of people accepting bitcoin, it will one day be generally accepted.
The numerous benefits of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has made it become so popular among people.  The fact that one can become rich by simply buyingband holding, trading or even participating in signature campaigns is mind blowing.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

The future of Criptocurrency is bright. Criptocurrency gives lot of opportunities to trade. it's is best Platform for investment. i think, in future, be most of the country will accepting it and they will using it every transaction. Criptocurrency is the best way to earn money in future. i think, in future, it will be more popular.
yes, people who use crypto say that the future of crpytocurrency is sure to be very good. because some people say that every year crypto users will increase, and it will make a very good popularity in each year.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

For me, the future of the crypto currencies are good at using into international currency or coins, since the value of coins varies and goes higher and low but this will be improved to be used in payments online currency and trades.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

In the future, bitkoyn can be recognized internationally and approved by something like a "crypto-currency standard." Not necessarily the consent of all countries. It will be enough to involve several leaders

I think technology blockchain indeed the future. emergence cryptocurrency has trigger a debate about the future. although there are some problems, its success since launch 2009 has inspired creation cryptocurrency alternative like ethereum. a blockchain of cyrptocurrency that not only Ledger simple. this can execute code that allows you to determine the condition in which the transaction will happen called "contract smart". contract smart will run without interference from the outside, and even going to happen despite the fact that something might occur on the computer on distributed database.
thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

In my humble opinion bitcoin is one of the not so many cryptocurrencies which would be trustworthy in terms of long run investing,  because most of other cryptocurrencies are having a risk of being banned and whatever else.
hoosen

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

I am persuaded that you always can go long term holding with the top currencies as Bitcoin, Ether, Waves, EOS, NEO and others from that level. The fact that they are at the top is an evidence of my opinion.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

Hello, This is my first post within the general forum area. I am happy to be a part of such an important community. I don't have to convince anyone here of the importance of Crypto-Currencies. I am curious what some people think about the future of these currencies. Do we consider them commodities? I am curious if Bitcoin/Litecoin/Namecoin/etc will ever be traded on an open market much like currency exchanges or NYSE. They are currently traded on an open market but the transfers are limited to payment systems that can be difficult. My question is this: Does anyone believe that Bitcoin will be traded on a massive level alongside other currencies like the Euro, U.S. Dollar, etc? If this happens than Bitcoin could likely become the worlds largest digital currency. However, until Bitcoin can be adapted to large-scale physical dollars or coins they will remain a digital currency. They are obviously much more secure than credit cards and financial market holdings. I hope that Bitcoin can become more of a liquid asset. That would change the game indefinitely. The more liquid the currency the more available it becomes and the transactions become easier. Anyways.... I appreciate anyone's insight into this matter as it will help me decide whether to invest in Bitcoin for the long haul. Thanks!

Mahonias Mavrostomos

Apparently recognition of bitcoin as a currency in the world market will have to wait. Bitcoin has shortcomings, the solution of which can bring crypto-currencies closer to world recognition. And now is a way to earn money.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Hardtolife

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

Mahonias Mavrostomos

Apparently recognition of bitcoin as a currency in the world market will have to wait. Bitcoin has shortcomings, the solution of which can bring crypto-currencies closer to world recognition. And now is a way to earn money.

But I think someday bitcoin will become the world's currency because now again make repairs improvements because it is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand to become the world's currency. The more people who know about bitcoin is certainly a good thing because it will make it easier to spread knowledge about bitcoin.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Mahonias Mavrostomos

But I think someday bitcoin will become the world's currency because now again make repairs improvements because it is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand to become the world's currency. The more people who know about bitcoin is certainly a good thing because it will make it easier to spread knowledge about bitcoin.

I absolutely agree! We should think about this ear of bitcoin as an experimental phase. By studying it and using it, we learn its flaws. This just means we can improve it and make it better. Some way, everything that is happening today will prepare and equip us for a future where we will have a virtual currency for the world. When tech advances, so do we.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:09:33 AM

I think the future of crypto will be better than now, because the development of krypto every day also improved better than before, so we believe the future of crypto is also a successful future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: